Author Topic: Empires of the IV  (Read 1352984 times)

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
Re: Empires of the IV
« Reply #8175 on: July 07, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »
<<COHEN: Master Aur is dead according to my records and Celes is currently deployed in the fight against Requiem. You actually assaulted her once in your rage, but her regeneration made it not an issue.>>
"Celes is the A.I?" Saix asked
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline True Evangelion

• View Profile
« Reply #8176 on: July 07, 2014, 07:31:22 PM »
"Celes is the A.I?" Saix asked

<<COHEN: No, but she had appeared to help explain things and try to calm you down with the AI, but you instead tried to kill her. You heavily damaged her physical body, but she has one of the highest regeneration rates in the empire, so it was not an issue for her.>>

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8177 on: July 08, 2014, 12:34:44 AM »
<<COHEN: No, but she had appeared to help explain things and try to calm you down with the AI, but you instead tried to kill her. You heavily damaged her physical body, but she has one of the highest regeneration rates in the empire, so it was not an issue for her.>>
Saix's eyes widened as he remembered the details, but then brought a hand to his forehead and began rubbing,

"Ah, the beginning of the idiocy of Caelum..." Saix remembered, scowling, "As I remember, 'Celes' hacked our ship to disable the FLEIA launching system and purposely made Captain Oga's ship an open target to the Caelum fleet without explaining her intentions whatsoever as part of Isiah's imbecilic plan to take over Caelum. She then proceeded to attempt to kill me, so I believe I was within my right to decapitate her and delete her existence with a burst of Lunar energy."

"I'm thankful that she survived in any case, however." Saix spoke, "What killed Aur, might I ask?"
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline True Evangelion

• View Profile
« Reply #8178 on: July 08, 2014, 12:50:58 AM »
<<COHEN: While I have no exact entry on that occurrence, I do treat it skeptically. Master Aur's case was a very tragic one. Right after....>>

<<SYSTEM ACCESS DENIED>>

<<COHEN: Pardon me, your security clearance level is not authorized to obtain that information>>

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #8179 on: July 09, 2014, 10:56:57 PM »
Saix raised his blade high into the air, the Claymore glistening with pure silver energies as Saix's eyes closed.

"Berserk Contained. Mana Usage Authorised: Siphoning Mana Energies from Tyril's Second Moon.

Yellow sparks emitted from Saix's eyes, traversing across his body as his Claymore's outer blade expanded. He turned towards Rin, nodding in the affirmative as a blindfold came across his eyes and restraints materialised on his arms, a digital representation of the limits Saix placed upon his power as an Anari Devastator-Class A.I.

A dragon's claw sliced at where Saix was standing, but the claw seemingly sliced through thin air as the visage of Saix disappeared. The dragon looked around in confusion, before burning silver gashes appeared all across it's body; exploding it's body with such power that the dragons around it were caught in the blast and destroyed. A bright flash of light and a shadowy swirl of darkness spread across the battlefield, surveying the entire battleground and distracting the dragons as Saix gained limited omniscience of the entire battleground.

Saix was consumed in a burst of Twilight energy as he surged through the battlefield, blasting past numerous dragons as he reached the builders and began slicing away at the dragons; holding them off entirely as destructive energy waves of Twilight Mana were emitted from his Claymore. The dragons, however, seemed to be getting more and more hits on Saix; as if his concentration was slipping the more he used his Mana attacks.
As soon as Saix acknowledged, Rin immediately equipped the Oathkeeper which she had on her back and ran over to the bridge builders. Soon finding herself in range, she swung the keyblade and several mana ruins appeared floating in mid air over the ravine. As she arrived next to the other builders, another ruin appeared under her feet and the bridge then began building at an improved rate. At this point in time it was over the half way point and wouldn't be much longer until it was ready to charge across.

Mana users on the ground had mostly turned to providing shielding from the fireballs which were continuously falling, some of them slipping through due to the force and frequency of impacts. The other fighters were making their way to the bridge while firing arrows into the sky to help out with the dragons.

In the skies the dragons noticed Saix slipping and began to come at him with an increased rate, alternating between clawing him as they flew past and blowing streams of fire and energy. As the dragons were doing this, a loud roar could be heard from above which when Saix turned to look, he noticed a Dragon which was three times larger than the others heading directly towards him at top speed, its eyes black with a dark mist evaporating from them.

The deep laughter from before could be heard again, louder than before as a figure of a man in full suit of armour came out onto the highest balcony of the castle. "If you can't even handle my Dragons, how could you have ever imagined taking me on. The fact you're here today is because I have allowed it. Unfortunately for you, my fun has run out and its time for you to go. Attack my minions." With the final command, the dragons collectively roared and began attacking with a greater sense of intelligence.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #8180 on: July 13, 2014, 05:38:17 PM »
Suddenly, the wind was pushed out of Serrano's stomach as a powerful jolt from the hilt of Augus' blade impacted against him just as he charged forward; shocking him for a moment just as Augus elbowed him in the face while spinning around and moving away from him with the ceremonial-looking Air Trecks at his feet. He displayed his sheathed golden blade in a defensive posture as he grinned, looking towards Serrano with bloodlust in his blind eyes.

"Sound is faster than light to the Ventus or Human mind in the first place, because we can recognise it and react to it faster." He spoke, running a hand across his sheath, "To a blind Brain Charger who relies solely on his ears, enhanced by bio mods, tech mods, my biology, and decades of training; I can react just about as fast as you can run."

Augus planted his feet, gripping the sheath tightly.

"Plus, you're really loud...boy."
With another loud hiss, Serrano looked toward Ekaterina. "Make sure you get Vaisk! I'll deal with this old fool."he snarled. With that, he charged towards Augus in the blink of an eye, unleashing a flurry of chops and thrusts at the man with his swords, number over a hundred each passing moment.

At the same moment, the Gu'ush disintigrated into a cloud of black smoke, allowing him to escape Ekaterina's grasp. He quickly reappeared behind her, swinging his fist at the back of her head with all his might as he screamed out.

Keep calm and move along.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8181 on: July 14, 2014, 01:58:52 PM »
With another loud hiss, Serrano looked toward Ekaterina. "Make sure you get Vaisk! I'll deal with this old fool."he snarled. With that, he charged towards Augus in the blink of an eye, unleashing a flurry of chops and thrusts at the man with his swords, number over a hundred each passing moment.

At the same moment, the Gu'ush disintigrated into a cloud of black smoke, allowing him to escape Ekaterina's grasp. He quickly reappeared behind her, swinging his fist at the back of her head with all his might as he screamed out.
The golden hilt suddenly broke through the flurry of thrusts, interrupting it, smashing Serrano in the mouth, and allowing Augus to weave away as he unsheathed his long sword from the hilt and held it up high. The blade glowed golden, a mystical aura enveloping it and Augus as the former Brain Charger slashed towards Serrano with his sword. Serrano easily dodged, but just as the blade was about to slice through where he once was, it suddenly changed directions; the allowing the flat edge of the blade to slam into Serrano's shoulder before the Croiz sped away.

A burning golden mark appeared where Serrano was hit, causing him incredible pain as Augus smiled and raised his blade high.

"Wailing Dark, the last of the Ancient Ventus Blades: Relics once used in ancient times, imbued with Mana from when Ventus could use Mana." Augus spoke, his blade gleaming in the darkness as he twirled it around, "Only the Sky King knows how to recharge them, unfortunately."

"This one is blessed with the Buddhist concept of evil banishment, the annihilation of evil within and without." Augus stated, running a hand across his sword, "This sword, will either be your end or your salvation; because you aren't going to win so long as I hold it."

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #8182 on: July 18, 2014, 06:04:15 AM »
"The Demon King will obviously not let such a warrior go without seeing him fight another of equal power; despite his seemingly 'noble' goals, he quite enjoys watching duels." Cynthia spoke, "I myself once went against one of his champions on a whim, and won by the skin of my teeth."
"That is great." He said, he considered ignoring her but deicded it best to listen to see if he could glean anything on the enemy from an isolated incident like a duel.

"You can tell me over a drink." He offered.

"Admiral Hood, Holland, you can join us, and we can discuss placement for your ships as well." He then touched his data slat and made a request for a glass of cold chocolate milk, thought was brought swiftly.

He sipped,"So tell me about this battle, I would like to know how the enemy thinks, or therefore lacks thought, whichever it be."

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8183 on: July 18, 2014, 09:32:29 AM »
"That is great." He said, he considered ignoring her but deicded it best to listen to see if he could glean anything on the enemy from an isolated incident like a duel.

"You can tell me over a drink." He offered.

"Admiral Hood, Holland, you can join us, and we can discuss placement for your ships as well." He then touched his data slat and made a request for a glass of cold chocolate milk, thought was brought swiftly.

He sipped,"So tell me about this battle, I would like to know how the enemy thinks, or therefore lacks thought, whichever it be."
"My fight was against a skeleton beast, five times my size. I believe it was the result of a transformation of the indigenous fauna, which leads me to believe that anything that comes into contact with a Cornerstone is immediately transformed into a horrifyingly powerful monster." She spoke, "Other fights, I've been told, were against corrupted fighters, tanks, soldiers, and even children."

"We've, experimented with having the purest of heart attempt to grab hold of shards of the Cornerstone; but the slightest sliver of evil which was held within them was still able to manifest and take control." Cynthia spoke with sadness, "No being is free of sin, of evil. The Cornerstone is a representation of all the evil in an entire planet, nothing can stand against it uncorrupted..."

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #8184 on: July 18, 2014, 06:51:35 PM »
"My fight was against a skeleton beast, five times my size. I believe it was the result of a transformation of the indigenous fauna, which leads me to believe that anything that comes into contact with a Cornerstone is immediately transformed into a horrifyingly powerful monster." She spoke, "Other fights, I've been told, were against corrupted fighters, tanks, soldiers, and even children."

"We've, experimented with having the purest of heart attempt to grab hold of shards of the Cornerstone; but the slightest sliver of evil which was held within them was still able to manifest and take control." Cynthia spoke with sadness, "No being is free of sin, of evil. The Cornerstone is a representation of all the evil in an entire planet, nothing can stand against it uncorrupted..."
"Then they will find plenty of Evil, plenty of secrets we have buried in our empire." He said taking note,"Now how best is a cornerstone destroyed should one manage to be placed?"
He drank the chocolate milk some more unphased by her sadness.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8185 on: July 31, 2014, 08:46:41 PM »
The golden hilt suddenly broke through the flurry of thrusts, interrupting it, smashing Serrano in the mouth, and allowing Augus to weave away as he unsheathed his long sword from the hilt and held it up high. The blade glowed golden, a mystical aura enveloping it and Augus as the former Brain Charger slashed towards Serrano with his sword. Serrano easily dodged, but just as the blade was about to slice through where he once was, it suddenly changed directions; the allowing the flat edge of the blade to slam into Serrano's shoulder before the Croiz sped away.

A burning golden mark appeared where Serrano was hit, causing him incredible pain as Augus smiled and raised his blade high.

"Wailing Dark, the last of the Ancient Ventus Blades: Relics once used in ancient times, imbued with Mana from when Ventus could use Mana." Augus spoke, his blade gleaming in the darkness as he twirled it around, "Only the Sky King knows how to recharge them, unfortunately."

"This one is blessed with the Buddhist concept of evil banishment, the annihilation of evil within and without." Augus stated, running a hand across his sword, "This sword, will either be your end or your salvation; because you aren't going to win so long as I hold it."
Augus held up the shining blade, dashing towards Serrano with a sudden step which the Croiz almost effortlessly dodged. Serrano grinned for the slightest moment, before sinking his blade into Augus' stomach. He attempted to take the blade out of Augus' stomach, but it was lodged in tight within his abdominal muscles..and something else that crackled with electricity. He quickly dashed away before Augus could slice at him with his golden sword, leaving the blade lodged in his stomach.

Symphony No. 9 in E Minor "From the New World" -4th Movement- ~ASURA vs. AUGUS~

Augus laughed as he tore out the blade from his abs, breaking it in half with a clench of his fist before aiming his sword once more at Serrano. The blood gushing out of the wound quickly stopped as a black scab grew over it. Serrano figured that the man was a cyborg, but the incredible speed at which the wound had healed was simply unbelievable...

"You've never met a Brain Charger before, have you?" Augus asked with a laugh, twirling the blade around, "I don't have my armor, which is a shame, but I don't need it to send your soul to eternal torment that awaits it!"

Augus dashed forward once more, his blade slicing forward at incredible speed. Serrano dodged once more, but Augus tripped the Croiz from underfoot sending him falling to the floor. He kicked the Croiz into the air before he could even hit the ground, followed by the large Ventus man bicycle-kicking him into a nearby wall.

"Come on, boy! Is this the best that an Adept can do?!" Augus shouted, before grinning wildly

"I bet your prostitute mother and your whore sister Miria would make for a better fight!"

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8186 on: July 31, 2014, 08:50:36 PM »
"Then they will find plenty of Evil, plenty of secrets we have buried in our empire." He said taking note,"Now how best is a cornerstone destroyed should one manage to be placed?"
He drank the chocolate milk some more unphased by her sadness.
"Extreme force," Cynthia spoke, "Focused explosions or massive physical trauma usually do the trick, they're not tough enough to withstand direct assaults; that's what Apostles are for."

"More importantly," Cynthia asked, putting a finger to her lip, "I don't know how your 'Chaos' will affect the Heartless and if it'll change their attack patterns in any way. We Athenians didn't view Chaos as a tangible concept in our religion, but it seems as though it has a great corruptive effect upon those who come into contact with it...what are your countermeasures for it?"

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #8187 on: July 31, 2014, 09:09:09 PM »
"Extreme force," Cynthia spoke, "Focused explosions or massive physical trauma usually do the trick, they're not tough enough to withstand direct assaults; that's what Apostles are for."

"More importantly," Cynthia asked, putting a finger to her lip, "I don't know how your 'Chaos' will affect the Heartless and if it'll change their attack patterns in any way. We Athenians didn't view Chaos as a tangible concept in our religion, but it seems as though it has a great corruptive effect upon those who come into contact with it...what are your countermeasures for it?"
"Chaos? Well I guess that term can only refer to the Warp. Its pretty Chaotic and our foes Caesar and his legions and demonic allies make use of it. It can corrupt those who are not protected from its influences, and this is even without demonic influence." He added.

"I do not know everything about it, that would be a better question for the Technologis or the Church, but I only assume it would warp and change heartless that came in contact with it. I am not sure what quality demon host a Heartless would make but I doubt the effects will be positive for us." He didn't like fighting warp magicks, he would need to call on the Church to handle such matters.

"The Church would be able to banish such abominations back to the nether of the Warp, given sufficient resources, but we will just have to rely on our already established purity seals planet side to undo any corruption, or at least slow its advance."

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #8188 on: August 22, 2014, 03:26:25 PM »
As soon as Saix acknowledged, Rin immediately equipped the Oathkeeper which she had on her back and ran over to the bridge builders. Soon finding herself in range, she swung the keyblade and several mana ruins appeared floating in mid air over the ravine. As she arrived next to the other builders, another ruin appeared under her feet and the bridge then began building at an improved rate. At this point in time it was over the half way point and wouldn't be much longer until it was ready to charge across.

Mana users on the ground had mostly turned to providing shielding from the fireballs which were continuously falling, some of them slipping through due to the force and frequency of impacts. The other fighters were making their way to the bridge while firing arrows into the sky to help out with the dragons.

In the skies the dragons noticed Saix slipping and began to come at him with an increased rate, alternating between clawing him as they flew past and blowing streams of fire and energy. As the dragons were doing this, a loud roar could be heard from above which when Saix turned to look, he noticed a Dragon which was three times larger than the others heading directly towards him at top speed, its eyes black with a dark mist evaporating from them.

The deep laughter from before could be heard again, louder than before as a figure of a man in full suit of armour came out onto the highest balcony of the castle. "If you can't even handle my Dragons, how could you have ever imagined taking me on. The fact you're here today is because I have allowed it. Unfortunately for you, my fun has run out and its time for you to go. Attack my minions." With the final command, the dragons collectively roared and began attacking with a greater sense of intelligence.

Most Wondrous Battle OSTs Ever: One Destiny

Back in reality, above the Unanian Homeworld of Tyril, the third moon, Yol, began glowing a miniscule amount, though due to it being hidden by the purple atmosphere, it was unnoticeable by anyone. The mana energy being siphoned to a Galactic Network Terminal in orbit where it was transferred through the network to the terminal that Saix was connected through. This all happened in fractions of a second, as fast as the network would allow it to transfer.

Within AIocity Saix could feel the flow of Mana effecting him as its pull intensified. With the increasing amounts of Dragons attacking him he was having a hard time just holding them back, and with the new challenger approaching he knew that if it got close enough with the current situation, it would be all over. He may have been an Anari AI, but even he knew his limits. With the large dragon approaching, Saix took in a deep breath before he used his power to propel himself downwards causing the current attacking wave of Dragons to enter a state of momentary confusion while they re-acquired his position. With this confusion, Saix immediately took advantage and propelled himself back upwards with his blade at the ready. Infusing a large portion of the Mana into his blade, he swung at the dragons as he flew past, taking out several of them and managed to thin the numbers before stopping and propelling himself downwards again at an angle. Each time he did this the dragons grew confused at having to re-track his position and while they were chasing after him, his constant stopping to move in another direction as he flew past and attacked managed to severely thin the numbers. After the fifth time he had done this, the large black Dragon with mist evaporating from his eyes had finally made its way to him. The dragons behind him were low in numbers, but due to having less of them, he now stood more of a chance.

At the distance, Saix infused mana into his feet and propelled himself towards the large dragon, swinging his blade with all his might, but the dragon made a similar move with its head, stopping the blow in its jaws. With the blow stopped, he narrowly avoided an attack by the Dragons sharp claws and pulled back before going to swing again.

Most Wondrous Battle OSTs Ever: Osiris

On the ground, Rin Hoshira had been helping with the bridge which was nearing completion. If they could just hold off the dragons for another 2 minutes it would be complete and the forces could storm across. She had several Mana Runes going with her keyblade, splitting the roles with half helping with the building of the bridge and half directly defending against attacks from behind. In the corner of her eye she had noticed Saix entering into direct combat with the Large Dragon, but in the process the other dragons, bar the ones already in pursuit of him, gave up and returned to attacking the bridge building team at increasing numbers. It wasn't enough that the ground team couldn't take care of it, but if Saix slipped and let the large one through, it would be all over. Rin directed one of her mana runes to alternate between healing Saix when he got low and building the bridge.

Behind the bridge builders, the Defenders had entered combat with the dragons, taking out the ones which were going straight for the bridge building teams and defending against the ones going for the defenders. The struggle was real with the Defenders losing a few people in the process, though the dragons were suffering the most losses.

At the castle, the Dragon King bit the inside of his lip in frustration. He had used up his trump cards and it looked like the attackers were just barely holding off. In attempt to keep the attackers from getting in, he summoned another wave of fireballs to fall from the sky, the fireballs which fell down and managed to take out a few groups of the defenders behind the bridge builders. He was almost out of mana so that was all he could do for now, so with the progress continuing he decided to sit back and let his mana regenerate for the inevitable in-person combat. He turned and walked towards the inside of the castle, off of his balcony.

Back in the Sky, Saix had barely managed to hold off the Large Dragon. He had gotten a few attacks in, but the Large Dragon had sent back an equal amount. By this time the regular dragons still in pursuit had caught up and were only being a hindrance to the defence. Infusing mana in his blade, he quickly spun around in a spiral pattern to create a miniature vortex of wind which struck and injured the regular dragons before cancelling and going straight for the Large Dragon, cutting it on the neck which caused blood to begin spilling out. In retaliation, the Large Dragon had attacked back with seemingly all its might before Saix could pull his sword back up to defend. The blow sent him directly downwards crashing into the ground. If it wasn't for Rins occasional healing, he would have been done for at this point. In the sky he could see the normal dragons struggling to stay afloat and the Large Dragon still bleeding from the neck before turning and rushing downwards in a dive into Saix who was attempting to get up.

Back at the bridge, It was nearing completion and all of the defenders had moved closer towards the point. In Ten seconds the bridge would be done building and everyone would storm across at once. In the far distance, Rin could see Saix be hit by the Large Dragon and fall out of the sky to which she immediately set her runes to help with the bridge building and stopped her direct involvement to cast a levitation Unatro Ability on Saix to slow his impact with the ground, immediately switching to a full healing ability as soon as he hit the ground at the reduced speed.

The bridge had 5 seconds left.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:37:46 PM by killer rin »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #8189 on: July 05, 2015, 10:08:42 AM »
>>1000 years later...

The galaxy was at peace and it was all thanks to the United Systems Commonwealth. It had been a long road for humanity, a long painful road full of pesky aliens and annoyingly uncooperative human factions, but it had been worth it. The Requiem War had ended after King George XIV, King of the Commonwealth and Emperor of Humanity had rode in on his personal superdreadnought, slaying the Demon King with his sheer manly awesomeness and ending the threat once and for all. Afterwards His Majesty fashioned his own space battle chariot from the corpse of the Demon King, pulled by his cabinet of ministers, where he set forth with the legions of ships and men of the Royal Commonwealth Defence Forces behind him and conquered the galaxy. The alien scum, the Unani, Croiz, Jinkou, Kaveni and a bunch of others no one cared about gladly fell beneath His Majesty's battle chariot, his rabid cabinet ministers tearing into the alien hordes with glee. None could stand his way as he went from world to world, liberating the aliens from their alien-ness with righteous fire. As the Great Conquest carried on, the New Covenant Emperor became insanely jealous of King George XIV, plotting for his demise so he could steal all the credit for himself and bullexcrement his way to the Galactic Throne. But King George XIV was too clever for the Emperor, summoning him and cock-slapping him so hard that he was permanently banished to the Warp for all time, giving the people of the New Covenant no choice but declare King George XIV the new Emperor. The Kurgans, impressed by this display of manliness and the previous conquests, instantly joined with their Commonwealth brothers to crush the alien scum beneath their feet, showing them how wrong they were to be aliens.

After a month the alien powers of scum were defeated, joyfully united as a human protectorate where they could serve their human masters in happiness, for all eternity. When the former Croiz Gu'ush complained just once, the King of the Commonwealth beat the ever loving excrement out of him, punishing him for his insolence, for which the former Gu'ush was grateful for the loving chastisement. Later on King George XIV took a piss on the Bridgend Prime Minister, who was so grateful for the glorious shower that he was enlightened and terminated every android and cyborg, freeing the wholly human Bridgend population to the kind benevolence of the Commonwealth. The Confederate Systems of course were completely annihilated when King George XIV sneezed on a map one day and discovered they were still there, for which he promptly ordered their liberation with nuclear fire. When the Galactic Threats of the universe joined forces to destroy the galaxy-wide United Systems Commonwealth, King George XIV rode out in his battle chariot, sword in one hand and his mighty dick in the other, holding it out like a lance as he single-handedly charged their fleets and into glory. The Galactic Threats were so intimidated that they never stood a chance, ship after ship destroyed and legion after dark legion annihilated as His Majesty, with a hearty laugh that shook the stars and gave every alien and human female an orgasm, finished off the great menaces, securing victory for humanity and security and prosperity for the galaxy forever.

Now a thousand years later, humans and their alien servants live happily side-by-side, the alien scum toiling away in bliss as the humans enjoyed the fruits of being the rightful rulers of the galaxy, the Flag of the Commonwealth and the Royal Standard flying proudly over every species, forever reminding everyone of the Commonwealth's role in this glorious future.

THE END.
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #8190 on: July 05, 2015, 08:11:05 PM »
>>1000 years later...

The galaxy was at peace and it was all thanks to the United Systems Commonwealth. It had been a long road for humanity, a long painful road full of pesky aliens and annoyingly uncooperative human factions, but it had been worth it. The Requiem War had ended after King George XIV, King of the Commonwealth and Emperor of Humanity had rode in on his personal superdreadnought, slaying the Demon King with his sheer manly awesomeness and ending the threat once and for all. Afterwards His Majesty fashioned his own space battle chariot from the corpse of the Demon King, pulled by his cabinet of ministers, where he set forth with the legions of ships and men of the Royal Commonwealth Defence Forces behind him and conquered the galaxy. The alien scum, the Unani, Croiz, Jinkou, Kaveni and a bunch of others no one cared about gladly fell beneath His Majesty's battle chariot, his rabid cabinet ministers tearing into the alien hordes with glee. None could stand his way as he went from world to world, liberating the aliens from their alien-ness with righteous fire. As the Great Conquest carried on, the New Covenant Emperor became insanely jealous of King George XIV, plotting for his demise so he could steal all the credit for himself and bullexcrement his way to the Galactic Throne. But King George XIV was too clever for the Emperor, summoning him and cock-slapping him so hard that he was permanently banished to the Warp for all time, giving the people of the New Covenant no choice but declare King George XIV the new Emperor. The Kurgans, impressed by this display of manliness and the previous conquests, instantly joined with their Commonwealth brothers to crush the alien scum beneath their feet, showing them how wrong they were to be aliens.

After a month the alien powers of scum were defeated, joyfully united as a human protectorate where they could serve their human masters in happiness, for all eternity. When the former Croiz Gu'ush complained just once, the King of the Commonwealth beat the ever loving excrement out of him, punishing him for his insolence, for which the former Gu'ush was grateful for the loving chastisement. Later on King George XIV took a piss on the Bridgend Prime Minister, who was so grateful for the glorious shower that he was enlightened and terminated every android and cyborg, freeing the wholly human Bridgend population to the kind benevolence of the Commonwealth. The Confederate Systems of course were completely annihilated when King George XIV sneezed on a map one day and discovered they were still there, for which he promptly ordered their liberation with nuclear fire. When the Galactic Threats of the universe joined forces to destroy the galaxy-wide United Systems Commonwealth, King George XIV rode out in his battle chariot, sword in one hand and his mighty dick in the other, holding it out like a lance as he single-handedly charged their fleets and into glory. The Galactic Threats were so intimidated that they never stood a chance, ship after ship destroyed and legion after dark legion annihilated as His Majesty, with a hearty laugh that shook the stars and gave every alien and human female an orgasm, finished off the great menaces, securing victory for humanity and security and prosperity for the galaxy forever.

Now a thousand years later, humans and their alien servants live happily side-by-side, the alien scum toiling away in bliss as the humans enjoyed the fruits of being the rightful rulers of the galaxy, the Flag of the Commonwealth and the Royal Standard flying proudly over every species, forever reminding everyone of the Commonwealth's role in this glorious future.

THE END.

A thud was suddenly felt, King George XIV shooting his eyes wide opened as he found himself upside-down hanging out of his bed which in his sleep he had rolled out of. It was still 2866 on the Galactic Calendar and the Demon King was still wreaking havoc in the galaxy, the Silonic Threat still out there somewhere in the galaxy.

Back at the bridge, It was nearing completion and all of the defenders had moved closer towards the point. In Ten seconds the bridge would be done building and everyone would storm across at once. In the far distance, Rin could see Saix be hit by the Large Dragon and fall out of the sky to which she immediately set her runes to help with the bridge building and stopped her direct involvement to cast a levitation Unatro Ability on Saix to slow his impact with the ground, immediately switching to a full healing ability as soon as he hit the ground at the reduced speed.

The bridge had 5 seconds left.

The battle continued those five seconds, Saix fighting the Dragons to within an inch of his life, but as soon as the five seconds was up and the Mana Bridge was built, Saix and the soldiers made their dash across the bridge and into the castle where the Lord of Dragons had setup shop.

In the air, the dragons had continued chase as the army crossed the large Mana Bridge, but they were able to be barely held off allowing a large portion of forces to make it safely into the castle with little more than scrapes and bruises.