Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim- A Mind Without a Heart  (Read 193189 times)

Offline Scarlet-mangekyo

• Scarlet-mangekyo
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim- A Mind Without a Heart
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »
The man pointed him to back to the right. "Here is the key."

Valus attempted to smile politely, but it came out menacing due to his scarred face "thank you" he took the key and walked to the room nord scum.... he thought as he settled into a chair in his room.
Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk?

Offline ChellieRawr

• The Garbage Queen sits on her rightful throne
    • xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 06:58:32 AM »
"Wine it is." He went to grab some wine, then he realized that his VIP customer in the back had polished off the last bottle He had under the bar.  He looked to the man then back to her.

"Hmm just wait a moment." Kleppr told his wife to go fetch some more wine to stock the Bar.

"Sorry, just got to wait for damned wife to grab some more, Anything else you want while you wait?"

"Potato soup would be nice," she said with a more gentler tone to her voice. She rested her cheek on her hand and looked around. "Anything exciting Kleppr?" she asked as she looked around. "Sure are a lot of strange people here today."
ಥ‿ಥ :heart:

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 07:08:44 AM »
"Potato soup would be nice," she said with a more gentler tone to her voice. She rested her cheek on her hand and looked around. "Anything exciting Kleppr?" she asked as she looked around. "Sure are a lot of strange people here today."
He brought her some soup.

"Yes...but then again we have had stranger people come through here." Kleppr remembered the Nord in bone armor like it was yesterday. He wondered if that was the Dragonborn. It didn't matter though he had a inn to tend to, let the Divines sort those events out.

"I am not sure what to think though, it is an awful lot of new faces." He said as he cleaned out some mugs and refilled others. "As long as the Septims keep coming I won't complain."

"I just hope I can get another well paying customer, then I could afford retirement."

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 07:09:58 AM »
Valus attempted to smile politely, but it came out menacing due to his scarred face "thank you" he took the key and walked to the room nord scum.... he thought as he settled into a chair in his room.
"Your welcome." He didn't mention the mans scarring, he didn't know him and it was likely that the High Elf could be a good source of coin if he was nice enough.

Offline Scarlet-mangekyo

• Scarlet-mangekyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 07:15:39 AM »
Valus summoned flames to his hands "I bet these people have never seen magic..." He doused the flames and picked up a trinket made of dwemer metal "what was that spell about metals...." his brow furrowed as he looked at the little trinket and attempted to transmute it "hmm...must only work on proper ores....not this ancient alloy" He sat on the bed and admired the dwemer architecture "how can we let these men live in such a beautiful mer city"
Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk?

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Sword Arm of the forum Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 08:14:13 AM »
"Talib Al-Skaven." said the redguard in answer to the dunmer, nodding his head.

Gallen regarded the redguard while he sipped his drink. Probably not from around here, battlemage almost certainly. Not hostile to my kind, so not a threat, possible ally, could be useful.
...scum.

Offline Mukora

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Cuttly
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Mukora
    • DrMukora
    • View Profile
    • Decidedly Random
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »
Aa'naro hopped off the wagon and tossed a Septim at the man who had driven him all the way to Markath, adding "May the Eight light your way," in spite of the man's obvious sneer at the line. Markath. He always hated coming here. It smelled of alcohol, and death. Nevertheless, he pushed those thoughts aside, lowered the hood of his robes, and entered the city.

He quickly found his way to the nearest inn, the Silver-Blood. A queer name for an inn, he thought, but pushed it aside yet again. He was getting better at that. Concerning. He found a seat in the farthest corner, and lowered his eyes to put his attention on a copy of The Importance of Where.
"Any food that involves cheese is just an excuse to eat cheese." -Hannah Hart

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 10:28:52 AM »
A tall red haired Imperial figure suddenly walked into the Silver-Blood Inn, a rather scrawny-looking Brenton man coming in behind him.

"Please! I know that I wouldn't have made it here if it wasn't for you Kratos, but I just don't have the money to pay you right now!" The Brenton said, looking up to the red haired Imperial with pleading eyes

"I'm aware of that, I witnessed your scheme fail in Whiterun, but that does not mean that you're incapable of paying half the cost and paying me the rest later. This trip nearly cost both of our lives, with your 'new Markarth-Whiterun trade route' taking us directly through both a small Forsworn camp and a grove full of Spriggans. I think that I more than earned my pay." Kratos replied

The Brenton looked like he was going to press the matter further, but then realized that it was pointless. He handed Kratos a pouch containing the gold, and left without saying another word.

"Sorry about that, innkeeper." Kratos said, turning around to face Kleppr
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline PMorgan18

• Mad Scientist Extraordinaire
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/PMorgan18
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 02:09:01 PM »
Bleddyn looked down onto Markrath from the stairs of Understone Keep.  The bounties he collects from Raerek on the Forsworn and bandits provide him with the money it requires him to keep his weapons sharp, alcohol in his stomach, and food on the table.  He has lived out in the woods near this city for about five years.  The Jarl has offered that he would would take up residence here in the safety of the walls but he was happy in his small house in the woods where he lived alone with his guard dog, Fredrick.  As he walked down the stairs of the keep down to walkways he noticed the people.  They would smile at him, some would wave, and others would look away when Bleddyn would glance over at them.  Everybody in the town knew who he was, The Hunter Who Lived Alone if they didn't know his name.  Bleddyn, on the other hand, didn't know hardly anyone.  He mostly dealt with the Jarl, Raerek, the blacksmith, the innkeeper, and some stall owners in the marketplace, even then he had to be reminded other their names every so often.

As he walked into the inn his skin crawled.  He walked over to his table, the one where he could have his back to a wall and he was facing the door.  The inn was packed tonight mostly with the usual faces like that Robed Man, but there were some new ones.  There was a Redguard talking to a Dark Elf, there was also an Argonian sitting in a opposite corner, he also saw a female Breton most likely a mage, and last there was this Imperial man in light armor with a new pouch of gold with him.

So Bleddyn sat there, observing everyone in the building, waiting for the Innkeeper or his wife to see him.

Leave you nothing left to hold
When you're nothing it's a good time to remind you of one thing
The pursuit begins when this portrayal of life, ends

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 03:11:24 PM »
The door to the Silver-Blood inn creaked open once again. The moment he walked into the room, Cardei-Rai felt he looks of most people in the room on him. He didn't care much about them, though. His feet hurt from walking there from Bruma since his horse Karash had been mauled by a bear, and even though the temperature change in the city was welcome, he still felt like resting for quite a while.

He walked over to the counter. There were a lot of faces in the inn. He had expected the place to be filled with nothing but the drooling idiots that flocked this land. But there was another Marsh-kin by another table by a corner, an imperial and a redguard. Rai growled silently when he saw he redguard was talking to a Dunmer. "As long as the gray-skin doesn't bother me, I won't bother him."he thought. He then saw an Altmer walking towards one of the rooms. He took his amulet of Talos and packed it under his armor. Although the Thalmor didn't intimidate him the slightest, it would just be foolish to attract uneccessary attention.

He turned to the innkeeper. "One cold mead. One room."he stated, not putting much emotion into his words.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:25:05 PM by Tobbs »

Keep calm and move along.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 05:16:51 PM »
He quickly found his way to the nearest inn, the Silver-Blood. A queer name for an inn, he thought, but pushed it aside yet again. He was getting better at that. Concerning. He found a seat in the farthest corner, and lowered his eyes to put his attention on a copy of The Importance of Where.

The innkeepers daughter went up to the Argonian. "Is there anything you want me to get you sir?"

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
"Sorry about that, innkeeper." Kratos said, turning around to face Kleppr
"Its all right...Kratos was it?" Kleppr said ignoring some harsh comments from his wife when he spilled a bit of mead he had been pouring.

"Just don't start anything." Then he eyed the Imperials coin,"You thinking of spending that here? I could oblige you" The older man joked.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »
So Bleddyn sat there, observing everyone in the building, waiting for the Innkeeper or his wife to see him.
Kerah the innkeepers wife came over to him. "Is there anything I can get you?" She seemed haggared it was definitely a busy time in the Inn.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 05:24:54 PM »
He turned to the innkeeper. "One cold mead. One room."he stated, not putting much emotion into his words.
"Sure seventeen septims then. For the room and drink." Kleppre said waiting on payment.

Offline PMorgan18

• Mad Scientist Extraordinaire
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/PMorgan18
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »
Kerah the innkeepers wife came over to him. "Is there anything I can get you?" She seemed haggared it was definitely a busy time in the Inn.
"Yes, I would like a flagon of Honeybrew mead please."  He said not averting his eyes from the people he was observing.

Leave you nothing left to hold
When you're nothing it's a good time to remind you of one thing
The pursuit begins when this portrayal of life, ends

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 05:36:35 PM »
"Yes, I would like a flagon of Honeybrew mead please."  He said not averting his eyes from the people he was observing.
She nodded and went to fetch the mead. The bard began to sing tales of the DragonBorn.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2012, 05:40:07 PM »
"Sure seventeen septims then. For the room and drink." Kleppre said waiting on payment.
Cardei-Rai brought up one of the four puches by his belt filled with gold he had collected by slaughtering bandits for the counts in Cyrodiil. He opened it, counted out the price and dropped the coins in the innkeeper's hand, always making sure he knew where the Dunmer was standing while also keeping an eye out for the Altmer.

Offline ChellieRawr

• The Garbage Queen sits on her rightful throne
    • xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2012, 05:44:57 PM »

"I just hope I can get another well paying customer, then I could afford retirement."

Venetia laughs and eats her soup. "Well Kleppr, if i ever own all the gold here in Skyrim then I'll happily put you to retirement!" Her nose turned alittle red as the steam of the hot soup warmed her up. "You where the only one in this town that gives me my fill of mead!" She looked away and her smile faded as she continued to eat her soup. "Thanks Kleppr."
ಥ‿ಥ :heart:

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2012, 05:51:51 PM »
Venetia laughs and eats her soup. "Well Kleppr, if i ever own all the gold here in Skyrim then I'll happily put you to retirement!" Her nose turned alittle red as the steam of the hot soup warmed her up. "You where the only one in this town that gives me my fill of mead!" She looked away and her smile faded as she continued to eat her soup. "Thanks Kleppr."
Rai looked to his side at the Breton woman almost right next to him. He made a silent groan, hoping she was not talktactive with strangers; she gave him the impression of being annoyingly friendly.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:08:04 PM by Tobbs »

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 06:06:50 PM »
Cardei-Rai brought up one of the four puches by his belt filled with gold he had collected by slaughtering bandits for the counts in Cyrodiil. He opened it, counted out the price and dropped the coins in the innkeeper's hand, always making sure he knew where the Dunmer was standing while also keeping an eye out for the Altmer.
Kleppr took the money and in return gave a key and a cold drink.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2012, 06:08:30 PM »
"your welcome." Kleppr said as he filled glass of wine and give it over to her.

He then returned to his duties, chatting with other patrons, and occasionally getting into a bicker with his wife, much to their daughters dismay.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »
Kleppr took the money and in return gave a key and a cold drink.
Rai took the key and the drink and walked over to the table next to that of the other argonian, far away from the Dunmer. He found comfort around his own kind. He put the key on the table and  took a gulp of the mead, breathing out in delight at the feeling of te cold liquid puoring down his dry throat. He put the flagon on the table and took another look around the room, trying to learn as many faces as he could.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2012, 06:42:48 PM »
"Its all right...Kratos was it?" Kleppr said ignoring some harsh comments from his wife when he spilled a bit of mead he had been pouring.

"Just don't start anything." Then he eyed the Imperials coin,"You thinking of spending that here? I could oblige you" The older man joked.
"As a matter of fact, I am. A Venison Chop and some Alto Wine would be appreciated." Kratos replied, taking out 17 Septims and placing them on the table
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2012, 06:59:49 PM »
"As a matter of fact, I am. A Venison Chop and some Alto Wine would be appreciated." Kratos replied, taking out 17 Septims and placing them on the table
"Thank ye." He went and got the food and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Wine, seems only recently people are drinking that here."

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2012, 07:13:23 PM »
"Thank ye." He went and got the food and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Wine, seems only recently people are drinking that here."
"Not much of a fan of Honningbrew Mead, especially after that scandal with Sabjorn being thrown into the Dragonsreach Dungeon." Kratos said, taking a sip of his wine