Author Topic: OOC: Empires of the IV  (Read 2101002 times)

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
Re: OOC: Empires of the IV
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »
ouch... hope she gets better soon

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 04:13:49 PM »
Kitteh is currently incredibly sick after eating something bad when we celebrated midsummer this weekend, and will probably not respond in a while.

Actually, I'm better now. I just had to...vomit a bit...
Lol, nope :3

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 04:27:43 PM »
kitteh, can you describe how your people look?

The Jinkou basically look like large wolves on two legs. A normal Jinkou is between 260 and 280cm long, but have been known to reach 340cm. Their legs have two kneecaps and is first bent backwards like ours, but then bent forwards. It's basically like a dog's.

They all have a thick coat that is most often white since that color is dominant among this species, but there are also those with brown and black fur. How thick the coat is varies between individuals. Their hands have five fingers with white or black claws, depending on genes. Their tail is long and fluffy and goes down all the way to the ground.

The Jinkou rarely wears anything but simple garments outside of combat, such as loincloths and bras for the women. Their fur protects them from the elements. However, priests for example have long black and dark purple robes that cover their entire body, and a piece of cloth to cover their face. And soldiers wear armors that cover everything excepts their tail and head. A helmet covers their head from their neck to the edge of their upper jaw. A visor covers their eyes. They also have a shoulder pad with the Council of Nine emblem and shows what platoon they're from.

I hope that's enough, it's all I could think of (with a little help).

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 02:08:59 AM »
The Jinkou basically look like large wolves on two legs. A normal Jinkou is between 260 and 280cm long, but have been known to reach 340cm. Their legs have two kneecaps and is first bent backwards like ours, but then bent forwards. It's basically like a dog's.

They all have a thick coat that is most often white since that color is dominant among this species, but there are also those with brown and black fur. How thick the coat is varies between individuals. Their hands have five fingers with white or black claws, depending on genes. Their tail is long and fluffy and goes down all the way to the ground.

The Jinkou rarely wears anything but simple garments outside of combat, such as loincloths and bras for the women. Their fur protects them from the elements. However, priests for example have long black and dark purple robes that cover their entire body, and a piece of cloth to cover their face. And soldiers wear armors that cover everything excepts their tail and head. A helmet covers their head from their neck to the edge of their upper jaw. A visor covers their eyes. They also have a shoulder pad with the Council of Nine emblem and shows what platoon they're from.

I hope that's enough, it's all I could think of (with a little help).
Its a good description, makes contact easier :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:19:45 PM by killer rin »

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2011, 02:20:34 PM »
Kitteh, Which friend... Anna? The Captain? One Of Your People?

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2011, 02:51:39 PM »
Kitteh, Which friend... Anna? The Captain? One Of Your People?

Well since wise took control of both our characters for a moment and decided that the second captain of the Macic wanted to see you, I guess that would be him.

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2011, 03:22:39 PM »
Well since wise took control of both our characters for a moment and decided that the second captain of the Macic wanted to see you, I guess that would be him.
Okay

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2011, 04:02:25 AM »
Lets see where this takes me.

Offline wisekill1

• Random penguins are cool!
    • wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2011, 05:26:01 PM »
srry for not making new posts lately, but holidays started now and i should have enough time now.

so, Rin. do you think our empires should have a sort of official meeting before I claim another solar system for mining/colonizing?
Boo!

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2011, 02:13:10 AM »
srry for not making new posts lately, but holidays started now and i should have enough time now.

so, Rin. do you think our empires should have a sort of official meeting before I claim another solar system for mining/colonizing?
It would be more of a heads up that your colonizing a new place than a meeting for permission. A meeting isn't necessarily unless you want to colonize something inside of someone else's controlled space (which is still our first systems). so its up to you.

Offline wisekill1

• wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2011, 07:48:25 AM »
ok.
Boo!

Offline wisekill1

• wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2011, 07:29:46 PM »
info about my expansion:
http://wisekill1.deviantart.com/#/d3rgesm

Rin, could you expand my space on the map a bit to the lower-left of the first dot?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:33:51 PM by wisekill1 »
Boo!

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2011, 08:40:55 PM »
V2 of Galactic map is up for anyone to see

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »
If we keep track of that stuff, I wish to inform that the Confederacy controls three star systems; the two in my sheet plus another when they conquered Cargeffi. That would be one dot above the first and one to it's upper right.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 09:35:44 PM by Tobbs »

Keep calm and move along.

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2011, 10:36:01 PM »
If we keep track of that stuff, I wish to inform that the Confederacy controls three star systems; the two in my sheet plus another when they conquered Cargeffi. That would be one dot above the first and one to it's upper right.
kk ill add it once I get home on Sunday (or if I get access to Photoshop CS5). Also I have a really simple... no Im not kidding, Extremely simple Layout made for that world map, and I can add, or remove anything with 2 clicks, so if anyone want me to add anything to the map let me know. By default I automatically increase your controlled territory every time you expand, but if you want me to add in Trading Routes, or Planets of Interest, or Symbols, Mineral Rich Planets you have found, or really Anything let me know and I can simply add it. If you want me to add Notes to it, I can increase the size of the image and add in a Notes section.

If we get into a Battle, or War with eachother or a Galactic Threat I can add in Tactical information to the map such as routes, control points, planets, anything. So just let me know if you want anything added to it.

Offline wisekill1

• wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2011, 07:58:04 AM »
kk ill add it once I get home on Sunday (or if I get access to Photoshop CS5). Also I have a really simple... no Im not kidding, Extremely simple Layout made for that world map, and I can add, or remove anything with 2 clicks, so if anyone want me to add anything to the map let me know. By default I automatically increase your controlled territory every time you expand, but if you want me to add in Trading Routes, or Planets of Interest, or Symbols, Mineral Rich Planets you have found, or really Anything let me know and I can simply add it. If you want me to add Notes to it, I can increase the size of the image and add in a Notes section.

If we get into a Battle, or War with eachother or a Galactic Threat I can add in Tactical information to the map such as routes, control points, planets, anything. So just let me know if you want anything added to it.

if you can it might be good to add a trade route between our plantets
Boo!

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2011, 09:30:18 PM »
if you can it might be good to add a trade route between our plantets
Kk I'll do it once I get access to photoshop

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2011, 08:21:46 PM »
the second captain of the the Macic was running around all hallways trying to regroup all the humans to the cargo bay.
because of the panic, wounded and the fact that he spoke a language that was totally not understandable for the aliens his job was almost inpossible.
he barly knew what was happening because of the lack of his single translator as he ren around a corner he saw 4 humans dragging a alien into his direction. when the first one of the group spotted him he almost dropped the person he was holding up in a attempt to salute, "captain Juest, Sir!" he said
"regroup at the cargo hold!" he yelled while dropping down on one knee next to the wounded alien "where did you find him?" Juest asked.
"we found him with Ron sir. we took him over from him while he ran off saying something about a fire." "ok, just take him the the cargo hold" Juest responded while he stood up "where did Ron go?"
"3 times left if I remember well sir!"
"good job soldier" he said before running into that direction

Kitteh, Juest is the captain of the ship.

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2011, 08:24:29 PM »
Kitteh, Juest is the captain of the ship.

O_O I never saw that being mentioned.

I have to change the post. DO NOT POST!

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2011, 08:29:05 PM »
O_O I never saw that being mentioned.

I have to change the post. DO NOT POST!
Haha, it's alright, I've somehow missed a few posts myself... Like that one. informally just backtrack to see if it was mentioned
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 08:58:14 PM by killer rin »

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 03:28:02 AM »

Galactic Map has been updated

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2011, 10:57:15 PM »
Notice

I will be Gone Saturday, Sunday, and Monday(July 23, 24, 25) due to vacation period. As such I wont be able to post for a few days. While Im gone, you may continue to work on your civilization by researching new technology, Searching areas in the Galaxy, and continuing with the meetings of Galactic Civilizations.

Wize+Kitteh, if needed you may play out Ron Anderson, as I give you full permission. Tobbs, If you want to get a start on the Terrorist thing you may... all we have to do is just land the ship on the asteroid and get going.

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2011, 03:02:29 PM »
Notice

I will be Gone Saturday, Sunday, and Monday(July 23, 24, 25) due to vacation period. As such I wont be able to post for a few days. While Im gone, you may continue to work on your civilization by researching new technology, Searching areas in the Galaxy, and continuing with the meetings of Galactic Civilizations.

Wize+Kitteh, if needed you may play out Ron Anderson, as I give you full permission. Tobbs, If you want to get a start on the Terrorist thing you may... all we have to do is just land the ship on the asteroid and get going.
Sorry I have to do this again, but I'll be gone till friday as we are going camping... Same rules applies as earlier if you need permission for something its granted by default

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »
Seriously bad move, wise. Threats of destroying an entire race from orbit is usually a very wrong way to go.

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2011, 08:17:53 PM »
Seriously bad move, wise. Threats of destroying an entire race from orbit is usually a very wrong way to go.
...Damn Demonic possession, How ever shall I show my innocence.