Author Topic: Nations of the IV  (Read 22273 times)

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
Re: Nations of the IV
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2012, 01:10:52 AM »
The Wehrmacht reps were impressed as well,  and a few of them showed interest in trying out the weapon for themselves, to get a feel for the weapon.
"Feel Free to try it out we have a few extra with either a standard clip Magazine or a box Magazine." He was happy with their interest, it meant business would be done.

Now all that was left was securing arms contracts.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 01:12:40 AM by LordNecross »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2012, 01:18:14 AM »
"Feel Free to try it out we have a few extra with either a standard clip Magazine or a box Magazine." He was happy with their interest, it meant business would be done.

Now all that was left was securing arms contracts.

The Wehrmacht officers each took their time accustomizing themselves to the Modello 38, going over every detail and firing the weapons. After awhile a Major said "This weapon will prove most satifactory. I think the Wehrmacht can come to a deal with Beretta."
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2012, 07:00:19 AM »
The Wehrmacht officers each took their time accustomizing themselves to the Modello 38, going over every detail and firing the weapons. After awhile a Major said "This weapon will prove most satifactory. I think the Wehrmacht can come to a deal with Beretta."
"Japan as well, the Modello 38 is exactly what we require in these times." The Japanese official said
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2012, 07:14:41 PM »
"Japan as well, the Modello 38 is exactly what we require in these times." The Japanese official said

"Good, good, I believe we have come to an agreement, now we should discuss contracts and shipments, and I believe We can also agree to allow you future access to newer models as well." The Beretta Representative was pleased, as to get quality he was sure that they would pay for quality.

The group headed off for signing contracts and establishing payments.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 12:40:14 PM »
>November 18, 1938
>Kyoto, Japan

Emperor Hirohito looked at a map of the world, one that showed all it's continents, oceans, and islands. But the map was different in one respect; the borders were almost entirely different, and the date showed '1945' instead of the current year.

Indeed, it was Hirohito's personal map. One that he showed nobody; not even his wife and advisers. It was Hirohito's ambition, his goal; his reality.

Where once there existed China, Thailand, Tibet, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Mongolia, and Eastern Russia; there now only existed Imperial Japan. Their borders were now non-existant, the entire land under the yoke of the great Japanese nation. Similarly, in Europe; every nation that existed within it aside from Germany, Italy, and Sweden did not exist anymore. The Axis ruled the Earth, they were the dominant power now; and nobody would be able to stop their progress.

Aside from...America, the one obstacle to Japan's dominance; the one real obstacle to the Axis aside from Britain (which did not really concern Japan, because of distance) and Russia (who would soon fall to the might of Japan, in the Emperor's eyes). His options were limited solely because of those Western dogs, the only saving grace being that America was notoriously isolationist and therefore was hesitant to get involved in wars.

America was the only reason Japan had to tread lightly, the only reason Japan had to put up with this farce of international diplomacy. With current Chinese-Japanese peace and the lack of any actual attacks against America, he doubted they would attack any time soon; but once the Axis ruled the Old World, America's dominance over the New World would inevitably cause a clash between them. And once that time came, Hirohito would only be too glad to put forward the final phase of his plan.

Unbeknownst to him, a servant was peaking through his door. And what he managed to see on the map before the Emperor rolled it up, would stay in his memories forever. At least, until a guard walking past the Emperor's chambers by chance came across him and jailed him for spying.

Alaska and Canada were colored in the red of the Japanese Empire which began to extended downwards towards America from the north, the Pacific Ocean was filled with red arrows pointing towards America from the east, Mexico now belonged to some orange country that began growing over America from the south, and arrows colored in brown, green, and blue coming across the Atlantic Ocean pointing towards the United States of America from the west.

Spoiler for Research and Construction:
Research
------------
Akatsuki Type I Tank: 12%
Western-style industrial efficiency: 4%
Raikō HEAT Rocket Launchers: 4%
General Weaponry Modernisations: 4%
Type 4 Semi-Automatic Rifle: 4%

Construction
---------------
Weaponry/Industrial Factories and Mines both in occupied areas and Japan itself: 8%

Capital Ships
----------------
Yamato-Class Superbattleships: 54%
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:23:19 PM by Ragez »
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 04:20:36 PM »

Victor raised an eyebrow,"Go on, I have only heard of you speaking prowess but not the context of your words, Convince me like you have convince many of my citizens."
With that they both took a seat, and Cesare began to paint his picture of a New Roman Empire, to paint it so vividly that it was almost tangible, his words continued to define this image, and the Victor Emmanuel the Third sat and listened.
> Roma Capitale, Lazio, Italy
> October 31, 1938
> Estate of Victor Emmanuel

Victor Emmanuel had been convinced that Benito was bad for Italy, and as such he had went and gathered up the Fascist Party. The Fascist party had been fooled into the nature of their gathering and had been arrested.

Victor now looked at a bewildered and angry Benito,"Benito, your policies have only hurt our Nation, forcing us to further extend our taxed forces only weakens us, if allowed to continue you would only bring Italy to a new low, I now decree that you spend what time you have left of your life in a prison cell." Simple and short, its what the solution was.

Something about what he had done gave him a feeling of satisfaction, as if this move had been an important one. After that, Cesare Fidanza was made the new Prime Minister, and parties were now allowed to form, as unlike the fascists, the Roman Republican Party did not fear competition, and had gathered massive support.

A Senate was formed as well with Elections set for next year, and Cesare began working on making some political moves that would hopefully help the Italian claimed territories to accept Italian dominion and what would soon be Roman Dominion.

Research
----------------
Carro Armato Scudo v1/39- 12%
Cannone Diz 10cm L/35 Mod- 4%
10mm Pistola x (Fabbrica d'Armi Saber)- 4%
10mm SubMachine Gun Mx4 (Fabbrica d'Armi Saber)- 4% 
Fucile Semiautomatico 7.35mm (Fabbrica d'Armi Saber) - 4% 

Construction
------------------
Worker Colonies-Libya- 7%

7.35x51mm Carcano Mod 1938- 3.5%

Capitals
---------
Modernizing- 6% (Just adding modern amenities)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:50:28 PM by LordNecross »

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 05:54:58 PM »
"I wonder, why is it that we didn't build railways ages ago?...No, no. Don't answer, it was a rhetorical question. I already know the answer."

The President's aide stays silent for the moment while his boss thinks out loud.

"We might have had a much larger industry if things had gone differently... Well, water under the bridge. So, what are the current reports?"

The aide shuffled through a stack of paper for the latest report on current strategic efforts.

"Railway is progressing at a steady clip. It should be completed on schedule. Our work on warships for the navy has barely started but it hasn't hit any sort of hitch yet, so it should progress well in the coming months."

From further down the pile he pulls out a sort-of yellow sheet of paper.

"Venezuela is going down the drain, without us even giving too much of a push. Staff seems to think that if we move in now we might secure the country as a puppet state, with the possibility of integrating it down the line. The populace is so discontent with their poverty that they'll basically throw their weight behind anyone that lends a hand."

"Excellent, tell the appropriate parties to move in. I want the armed forces in a ready state of mobilization in case we need them."

"Yes sir, but there's more..."

He shuffles some more through the stack and pulls out a single sheet of paper out of a manila folder marked "CONFIDENTIAL" and passes it to the President.

On it there's a very short fragment of text:

"Political situation in Europe in flux. Shifting towards more right wing extremes. Reccomend gearing up to a more ready state."

He pinches the bridge of his nose, preparing himself for the headache that this bit of news is going to cause.

"Tell the staff to contact foreign relations. We might have to broker some deals."

Spoiler for Research and construction:
Research:
------------
Civilian Supertanker: 3%
Carrier ship: 3% - (based off of current ship designs available to Brazil, applying what was considered modern engineering at the time).
Minas Geraes class modernization: 3%
Bahia class modernization: 3%
Tupi submarine class Mk2: 3%

Construction:
---------------
National railway system 7.5%

Capital ships:
---------------
Greenhalgh (destroyer) 1%
Marcilio Dias (destroyer) 1%
Mariz e Barros (destroyer) 1%
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 07:07:32 PM »
Spoiler for Research & Construction:
Research
------------
6.15x92mm Hälker semiautomatgevär - 4%
10 gauge hagelgevär modell 39 - 4%
MG-303 maskingevär - 4%

Construction
--------------
M/1938 production - 3%
m/37 production - 3%
Stridsvagn L60 production - 3%

Keep calm and move along.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 07:40:32 PM »
Johan Baker now stood in the large lobby of the hamburg city hall, waiting for a German diplomat to meet him.

Research:
------------
Ground to Sea artillery: 6%

Construction:
---------------
Industrial area and Drydocks on Java: 6%

Capital Ships:
----------------
Konining van Oranje (Battlecruiser): 30%
Prinses van Oranje (Battlecruiser): 8%
Prins van Oranje (Battlecruiser): 5%

A German orderly came to Johan Baker, giving the Nazi salute and saying "Herr Baker, you will be seen now."

Spoiler for Research/construction:
Research
------------
MP 40: 15%
Increased Motorization of Heer: 5%
Bf 109T: 5%
Ju 87C: 5%
Do 217T: 5%

Construction
---------------
Panzerkampfwagen III: 15%

Capital Ships
----------------
Graf Zepplin (Aircraft Carrier) : 65.5%
Peter Strasser (Aircraft Carrier): 65.5%
Bismark (Battleship): 65.5%
Tirpitz (Battleship): 65.5%
Prinz Eugen (Heavy Cruiser): 91%
Seydlitz (Heavy Cruiser): 10.5%
Lutzow (Heavy Cruiser): 10.5%
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:51:31 AM by Grif101 »
I'm back people...

Offline wisekill1

• Random penguins are cool!
    • wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2012, 08:34:36 PM »
A German orderly came to Johan Baker, giving the Nazi salute and saying "Herr Baker, you will be seen now."

Research
------------
MP 40: 15%
Increased Motorization of Heer: 5%
Bf 109T: 5%
Ju 87C: 5%
Do 217C: 5%

Construction
---------------
Panzerkampfwagen III: 15%

Capital Ships
----------------
Graf Zepplin (Aircraft Carrier) : 65.5%
Peter Strasser (Aircraft Carrier): 65.5%
Bismark (Battleship): 65.5%
Johan Baker simply nodded, not returning the Nazi salute and followed the orderly to a large door. The young officer gestured Johan to enter.
Johan entered the room. "I'm Johan Baker, diplomat for the Dutch government. With who do I have the pleasure to negotiate?"

Research:
------------
Ground to Sea artillery: 9%
M39 Pantserwagen Pantrado 4 Design: 3%
Fokker T.5 bomber: 3%
Modernization of the 8-staal artillery guns: 3%
Improved submarine crew training: 3%

Construction:
---------------
Industrial area and Drydocks on Java: 9%

Capital Ships:
----------------
Konining van Oranje (Battlecruiser): 33%
Boo!

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2012, 09:03:07 PM »
Johan Baker simply nodded, not returning the Nazi salute and followed the orderly to a large door. The young officer gestured Johan to enter.
Johan entered the room. "I'm Johan Baker, diplomat for the Dutch government. With who do I have the pleasure to negotiate?"

Research:
------------
Ground to Sea artillery: 9%
M39 Pantserwagen Pantrado 4 Design: 3%
Fokker T.5 bomber: 3%
Modernization of the 8-staal artillery guns: 3%
Improved submarine crew training: 3%

Construction:
---------------
Industrial area and Drydocks on Java: 9%

Capital Ships:
----------------
Konining van Oranje (Battlecruiser): 33%

The German diplomat said "Herr Baker, welcome. My name is Hanz Spree, please take a seat."
I'm back people...

Offline wisekill1

• Random penguins are cool!
    • wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2012, 06:50:04 PM »
The German diplomat said "Herr Baker, welcome. My name is Hanz Spree, please take a seat."
"Thank you very much." said Johan while he took a seat. "shall we get to business? I come on behalf of the Dutch Government to buy Anti-Air guns from Germany."
Boo!

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2012, 11:23:47 PM »
"Thank you very much." said Johan while he took a seat. "shall we get to business? I come on behalf of the Dutch Government to buy Anti-Air guns from Germany."

Hanz looked quizzicly at Baker "Really Herr Baker? Why did your government not purchase them from the Wehrmacht then? Such things are not within my authority."
I'm back people...

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Sword Arm of the forum Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2012, 11:31:03 PM »
Sir Hugh Gurney, Ambassador from the united Kingdom to Brazil, sat patiently in the Office of the Brazilian minister, with him was Captain Henry Smith, British Naval Attache to Brazil. A meting request a had been put in to see the Brazilian Foreign minister. Outside the office several large men sat discreetly around the building, all being either MI6 or Royal Marines. This meeting was of the utmost importance.
...scum.

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2012, 11:36:50 PM »
Research:
------------
Crusader Tanks 15%
Basic Centimetric Radar 5%
Advanced Interceptor Tactics 5%
Short Stirling Bomber 5%
War Emergency Program Destroyers 5%

Construction:
---------------
Motorized transport for the Army 15%

Capital Ships:
----------------
HMS King George V 37%
HMS Prince of Wales 34%
HMS Duke of York 34%
HMS Howe 14%
HMS Anson 14%
...scum.

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2012, 01:42:20 AM »
Sir Hugh Gurney, Ambassador from the united Kingdom to Brazil, sat patiently in the Office of the Brazilian minister, with him was Captain Henry Smith, British Naval Attache to Brazil. A meting request a had been put in to see the Brazilian Foreign minister. Outside the office several large men sat discreetly around the building, all being either MI6 or Royal Marines. This meeting was of the utmost importance.
A secretary ushered Gurney and Smith into the office of Osvaldo Aranha, the brazilian foreign minister at the time. It was the usual affair one would find, stately-looking furniture, but nothing too ostentatious. Off to one side sat a heavy brazilwood meeting table and chairs, and by the window a side table with a decanter containing 12 year whiskey and some glasses.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Have a seat." said Osvaldo gesturing towards the comfy chairs around the meeting table.

"To what I owe the honor of this meeting?"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 01:47:21 AM by mikethor007 »
Toaster

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2012, 08:37:00 PM »
A secretary ushered Gurney and Smith into the office of Osvaldo Aranha, the brazilian foreign minister at the time. It was the usual affair one would find, stately-looking furniture, but nothing too ostentatious. Off to one side sat a heavy brazilwood meeting table and chairs, and by the window a side table with a decanter containing 12 year whiskey and some glasses.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Have a seat." said Osvaldo gesturing towards the comfy chairs around the meeting table.

"To what I owe the honor of this meeting?"

"Ah straight to the point, well done that man," commented Gurney, before helping himself to a drop of whiskey, "I believe Smith here has the details of our proposal."

"Yes," said Smith, "no doubt you're aware of the deteriorating situation in Europe. Nazi Germany is moving, and while it is the current policy of our government that war will be averted, it pays to be safe. As such, we're proposing that Brazil enters the Allies. We're aware that your military situation is dire, but we can provide training for your officers and work out some arms sales. In return I request that you send your two battleships to Scapa Flow for integration into the Home Fleet."   
...scum.

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2012, 09:06:38 PM »
"Ah straight to the point, well done that man," commented Gurney, before helping himself to a drop of whiskey, "I believe Smith here has the details of our proposal."

"Yes," said Smith, "no doubt you're aware of the deteriorating situation in Europe. Nazi Germany is moving, and while it is the current policy of our government that war will be averted, it pays to be safe. As such, we're proposing that Brazil enters the Allies. We're aware that your military situation is dire, but we can provide training for your officers and work out some arms sales. In return I request that you send your two battleships to Scapa Flow for integration into the Home Fleet."   
Osvaldo mulls it over for a couple of moments before responding.

"Yes, that is quite reasonable. We will sorely need both the training and whatever armor and firearms we can trade for in the coming months...When do you need them to set out? Immediately or is there a set date?"
Toaster

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2012, 09:30:25 PM »
Osvaldo mulls it over for a couple of moments before responding.

"Yes, that is quite reasonable. We will sorely need both the training and whatever armor and firearms we can trade for in the coming months...When do you need them to set out? Immediately or is there a set date?"

"As soon as possible, that way we can train your officers and ship crews on battlefleet tactics. the rest of your navy will need to be ready, intelligence estimates indicate that germany will try submarines again."

Gurney spoke up again, "I have a charter right here, signing you into the allies, we've been working on creating a combined allied battlefleet, to facilitate co-operation."
...scum.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2012, 10:58:36 PM »

A Senate was formed as well with Elections set for next year, and Cesare began working on making some political moves that would hopefully help the Italian claimed territories to accept Italian dominion and what would soon be Roman Dominion.

> Tripoli, Libya
> November 15, 1938
>Italian Diplomatic building

Cesare being the new Prime Minister had to see to making alliances and making negotiations. He was currently in Libya speaking with a Representative and one from Abyssnia, first to tell them of policy changes.

It was during the middle of negotiations and Cesare was speaking.

"So as you can see the Fascists who have ordered the wars to take these lands have been ousted, but We cannot return your independence forthright, because I have a plan to bring our nations together as something greater if you will hear me out"

He allowed the others to speak, speaking about injustices and such, all in all it did not faze Cesare. "I understand how you might feel, but do you see your people, and how they compare to the rest of the world? Why not join us, I am asking your countries and your people to have Equal say in what will become an Empire, to have equal rights to everything this new Empire has to offer, We just need your support, and we shall uplift you"

"I have plans written out to bring more education, and modern amenities for your people, to give them the same rights as any Italian, and freedom to practice their faith and not be infringed to allow all equality in opportunities." Cesare had peaked their interest.

"We are all Human, I am Italian, You are Libyan and he is Abyssinian, but together We can all be Roman, a New Roman Empire, a Better one, because separate we are weak, but we are stronger together."

"We have already abolished the fascist's foolish banishment of Jews, and have granted them Amnesty and full return of their lost businesses and Homes, and most Italians are Catholic, and yet we can accept these others because they are Men just like us, So your people can expect the same treatment."

"What may interest you even more is bringing industry here, and building up our respective Economies, and to further cement this possible agreement, if you agree to join us then your governments will be allowed to govern their own land independently, but be fused with an overall larger government that will give you equal say."

Cesare finished speaking for a bit, it was a lot to take in, the Libyan representative seemed to be in a better mood than before, but the Abyssinian was apprehensive.

He was about to speak but Cesare already had in his mind what he was thinking "The Abyssian King shall be allowed to return keeping his title and having full governorship of his land."

This caused a noticeable shock in the man, and undoubtedly happiness, the ousted King had sway with the people and was a international figure, this move would not go unnoticed, it would fully show the Italians regime change.

Cesare finished speaking with them, he shook their hands, giving them a strong warm shake of a confident leader. He told them he would be staying within the area and speaking to military officials, he would also be visiting the worker camps being constructed for the soon to be oil production. He left the Diplomats much to think and Cesare was certain he had convinced them, but he would do the right thing and let them mull it over first.

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2012, 03:31:16 AM »
"As soon as possible, that way we can train your officers and ship crews on battlefleet tactics. the rest of your navy will need to be ready, intelligence estimates indicate that germany will try submarines again."

Gurney spoke up again, "I have a charter right here, signing you into the allies, we've been working on creating a combined allied battlefleet, to facilitate co-operation."
Osvaldo picks up the charter and gives it a good read.

"Submarines again...that will play hell with our merchant ships. Likely that there'll be casualties..." says the minister while absorbed in reading the charter.

"Facilitating cooperation you say? Yes, very logical. Otherwise the whole situation might devolve into ... well, chaos. The likelyhood of any desirable result in that sitaution would be very low."

Picking a pen from his pocket, Osvaldo signs the charter with conviction. "Well, that's done. What comes next?"
Toaster

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2012, 04:17:36 AM »
Osvaldo picks up the charter and gives it a good read.

"Submarines again...that will play hell with our merchant ships. Likely that there'll be casualties..." says the minister while absorbed in reading the charter.

"Facilitating cooperation you say? Yes, very logical. Otherwise the whole situation might devolve into ... well, chaos. The likelyhood of any desirable result in that sitaution would be very low."

Picking a pen from his pocket, Osvaldo signs the charter with conviction. "Well, that's done. What comes next?"

"Now we need to know what kind of practical support you can bring to the allies, for instance, how many men you can field, and what you'll need to field them?"
...scum.

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2012, 12:23:30 PM »
"Now we need to know what kind of practical support you can bring to the allies, for instance, how many men you can field, and what you'll need to field them?"
"I think we would be able to field a whole corps, around a hundred thousand troops, but even then we will need them armed and trained. Aside from that, there's our fleet, as small as it is right now, and...hmmm...around 40 pilots from the air force. We can get these pilots on volunteers alone easily."

"We intend to buy firearms for much more than those men though. Our whole army is in shambles right now."
Toaster

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2012, 09:39:52 PM »
Hanz looked quizzicly at Baker "Really Herr Baker? Why did your government not purchase them from the Wehrmacht then? Such things are not within my authority."

>Luftwaffe Airbase Juterbog, Germany

>October 21st, 1938

A Luftwaffe Major showed Johan Baker the Flak Artillery weapons the Netherlands would be purchasing.

"Well Herr Baker, what do you think? I believe the Dutch government will find these quite useful. We are willing to give you a demonstration, if you need to see them in action first hand."
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2012, 07:02:33 PM »

Cesare finished speaking with them, he shook their hands, giving them a strong warm shake of a confident leader. He told them he would be staying within the area and speaking to military officials, he would also be visiting the worker camps being constructed for the soon to be oil production. He left the Diplomats much to think and Cesare was certain he had convinced them, but he would do the right thing and let them mull it over first.
>  Libyan Oil Fields
> November 17, 1938
>Italian Worker Camp construction site

Cesare was within the overseer building of the worker camp, as the building were being erected workers were being moved in from Italy to aide in construction.

The Camp would eventually become a full fledged facility, giving the Italians the oil they needed so badly and the jobs the economy needed. For now the focus was Italy's recovery, but Libya and Abyssinia would need to be given the same treatment as well, and when they had the means, Italy would bring industry to these to occupied nations, It could only be hoped they accepted the offer to become part of the new Empire.

In other news Cesare had also heard that a demonstration of Italian arms was occurring today in Italy, the Beretta arms company would be securing arms deals with the Germans and Japanese, a definite boost in arms production would help  the economy as well, and help fund further Imperial expansions.

An Italian man came into the building and approached Cesare.

"Signore, Prime Minister Fidanza the Libyans have accepted the offer, In fact Libyan politicians have already sprung up and have begun campaigning in their various cities to secure votes to become senators." He reported.

"Perfetto! That is good news, the Libyan people will soon be swayed it seems as they will see that they can vote for their representatives. What of the Abyssinians?" Cesare replied.

"They have calmed down, the population is less hostile, but the situation is unsure, We won't know until their King has returned from Exile, but many fo their political figures seem happy with the prospect." He finished.

"Well with the imprisonment of Mussolini maybe he shall see us differently, as the entire fascist party is gone." Cesare ended,"You may go now, report anything else you hear, I think I shall stay another week until I hear from the Exiled King."