Author Topic: The Jacks Heart  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Scarlet-mangekyo

• Scarlet-mangekyo
    • View Profile
The Jacks Heart
« on: February 27, 2012, 05:54:20 AM »
Mmkay! So in my spare time I dabble in writing. It's usually poetry but I have tried my hand at narrative. I get inspired by something to make me write....I was at Alice in Wonderland party in which me and my girl went as some OCS we made just for that occasion...so here is a bit of it. Read! Enjoy! Most of all criticize so I can work on my writing.

The Jack woke with a start, his fingers clawing at the blue sheets that had worked their way into a cocoon around him. He growled lightly "damn it" he said as he worked his way out of the sheets. He quickly changed in to his customary black suit and threaded his blue scarf through his collar. He walked over to his mirror, tapped it twice and ran his finger over the reflective surface. The mirror rippled and returned to solidity. He looked in and tapped the mirror with one finger to allow him to speak into the newly reflected room.

"it's morning My Queen" he said crisply.

He smiled as his Queen sat bolt up right at his voice and scrambled to move to her own mirror. "Jack!" she exclaimed, her speech magically transmitted through his mirror "good morning" she smiled then yawned, her arms stretching up absently and unknowingly lifting up her short dressing gown and showing her nude bottom half.

The Jack pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers. "how many times have I requested you to wear undergarments to bed?" He said, hiding a smile behind his hand.

"mmm?" His queen cocked her head to the side and looked down "oh! Hehe...sorry Jack" she ran off view from his mirror and returned dressed in her enforced outfit of a corset and her mesh skirt. She stuck her tongue out in disgust "I never get to dress nicely...." she said slowly.
Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk?