Author Topic: Women: Life's Mystery  (Read 65415 times)

Offline ChellieRawr

• The Garbage Queen sits on her rightful throne
    • xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Women: Life's Mystery
« on: April 15, 2012, 07:24:26 AM »
Ok fellas, I don't know what it is with women and why we are so difficult to understand. We are the cruelest, sadistic, evil, cruel, and vengeful female species in the whole earth. We pretend we like Jane Doe and we tell her that she is our "best friend" and yet we will talk the worst excrement. Either if it is because she attracts so many men down to her hair cut.

I was on Facebook recently and I saw a former friend's post Mrianda Wright (actually Galvez) aka Pikabow at the top of my page.
Spoiler for Hiden:
She talked about me since the begining, calling me a "lesbian" and "clingy" because she was my only friend since i moved about two years ago. Last year i liked this guy named Connor and she liked him too. I wanted to ask him to homecoming and i asked her if i could go as friends, she said yes. So i made him a cake with the sentence "Will You go to Homecoming W/ Me? <3" and when she took a peek at the cake while I went to get my backpack she told her 'Best Friend' who said that she called me a "Bitch" and a "Jerk" for asking him. I specifically told her the night before it was just going to be as friends. He said yes but i canceled it because i felt bad for "betraying" her.
 Another thing was that over a year ago I lost my grandmother to breast cancer tat spread up to her brain and hip bones. I was devastated and so for our "Day of the Dead" project I drew her in her honor in pencil. I was proud of that picture and She was talking to the group one day and she made fun of my ex boyfriend's picture because it was in pencil too. "All those drawing are bad, especially that one," she said with a smile, pointing at mine. I was destroyed. She KNEW I lost my grandmother, I cried on her shoulder the morning after I found out. I cried and told her how could she say that. She turned herself to the victim saying that she was "just joking". Sen was there and he told her that it was messed up and disrespectful and she should apologize. She did eventually, via text. She had the whole class period to tell me and am apology via text is a coward's way. I told her I forgave her, although i never did nor will I.
 Then I set up her and Connor together because that was the least I could do for my friend. But my heart still wanted to be with him. So I never stopped liking him and he later found out. I'm not sure exactly WHY she stopped talking to me but I am sure it was about Connor. She talked about me more than ever behind my back. She lied about graduating early, I know she didn't graduate on time because she failed a lot of her classes and would tell me almost every night she didn't go to credit recovery. Then her art is copied too. If you want you can tell some styles are copied on her deviantArt. Her recent post of Facebook was because her "changing style" although it looks the same as her 'original style'. Uggghhh women especially me are bitches. C':
I don't know why i re-requested her as a friend because she has crossed me so many times but I figured, "hey I'm over this. Just send this request and you will feel better." No, I see every post she puts up and i feel this empty pit inside me, I felt like reaching though the screen and decking her. Now any guy who has had some friend cross them they would be like "F--- YOU MAN!", probably beat each other up, then after a day or two of not talking they would apologize. (If to say they are good friends) I guess it is just a women's instinct to spy on their enemies and talk all the crap they want to say behind their back. I just vent to Sen and my sister about her but other than that it stays there.

Another thing I want to talk about is the inner circle of the social hell called "Friendzone". It happens to girls to, but girls take it to a whole different level. The guy could be the most sweetest, charming man out there but the girl never goes for him. I realized it's because of shallow reasons. Like take example The Big Bang Theory; Lenard Likes the girl next door. He is the perfect guy and on top of that smart but Penny doesn't like his forwardness, although she is totally into him. Girls always go for the manliest man. They are the tall, built, and douche-y guys. These girls want them because they want to change them, and we are all retarded for thinking that. We honestly need to go for all the Lenards out there because then we all would complain less.

I'll probably go more into debth if there is any questions out there guys want to know
ಥ‿ಥ :heart:

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Women: Life's Mystery
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 11:09:55 AM »
I think these things are quite interesting, in fact. In my time with Kat, I've learned that while guys just decide to be "bros" and then its kinda final, female friendships seems to copy politics. Kat has several times been crossed and stabbed in the back by her friends, while I just sit with my friends and we play retarded for the fun of it. I don't think guys "betray" each other, but maybe that's just me.

Keep calm and move along.

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
I don't think guys "betray" each other, but maybe that's just me.
Oh it happens. Usually it involves women or money.
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet

Offline Mazder_Verhal

• I have a bad feeling about this...
    • http://mazder-1x5.deviantart.com/
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031547390
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 02:10:17 PM »
Heh, men can be mysterious too.
I have many classes of friends.
For IRL there is True friends, "true friends", friends, acquaintances, friends of the family and then past friends.
For online there are Friends, "friends", acquaintances and people.

It also varies a tiny bit with gender. :D

As for the whole fighting thing...any of my IRL friends we've never fought, not once. Online, yeah we fight all the time, some cases it's the anonymity that helps that, but I tend to apologise afterwards when I think it's my fault.

Also the friendzone is possibly one of the most unfortunate things seen and I have actually friendzoned myself once before I even knew the concept. :D
But also there is the whole stigma that "Oh the friendzoned guys are just' all whimpy people who can't get off their asses and assert themselves" or they're just "nerdy and not worth the time."
I actually hate the friend zone concept as a lot of people actually really have problems that they need help with, so long as the friend zone is constructive then that could be one of the greatest things for them...but it's met with soooo much negativity! D:

I think we can do more in depth discussions, would be rather cool. :)
Heh, sort of like a story from both sides. :D
Come look at my art.
Deviantart: http://mazder-1x5.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://mazderverhal.tumblr.com/
Leave ideas or critiques or anything with me there or anywhere you can reach me. :)

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 02:28:38 PM »
Also the friendzone is possibly one of the most unfortunate things seen and I have actually friendzoned myself once before I even knew the concept. :D
But also there is the whole stigma that "Oh the friendzoned guys are just' all whimpy people who can't get off their asses and assert themselves" or they're just "nerdy and not worth the time."
I actually hate the friend zone concept as a lot of people actually really have problems that they need help with, so long as the friend zone is constructive then that could be one of the greatest things for them...but it's met with soooo much negativity! D:
I was close on being friendzoned when I met Kat. But I took a big risk and it paid off.

Offline Mazder_Verhal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 02:36:11 PM »
I was close on being friendzoned when I met Kat. But I took a big risk and it paid off.
*snip*
True, I have heard that can happen.

Nothing really came bad of friendzoning myself as I gained my closest friend.
No matter how long it has been we both immediately click back and I can tell her anything. :)
I did let her know a few years afterwards and it brought us closer. :P
Come look at my art.
Leave ideas or critiques or anything with me there or anywhere you can reach me. :)

Offline Tairis Deamhan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 02:26:57 AM »
It has been my observation that 'friend' means something very different between men and women. This is of course all in very general terms.

A friend is part of a woman's social network which has its own hierarchy. The term friend essentially just means person that has some kind of similar interest that I interact with regularly. There are different levels of 'friend' and there is very much a political dynamic to the entire thing.

With men 'friend' tends to translate more accurate into 'person I enjoy hanging out with and trust'. The key word here is 'trust', which isn't necessarily part of the friend dynamic I've observed with women.

This is probably somewhat evolutionary. Back when we were hunter/gatherers men were the ones that fulfilled the 'hunter' part of that equation while women were more likely to fill the 'gatherer' role and generally were more likely to remain at whatever place the tribe was camping at the time. Thus they constantly interacted with everyone else that was also there, and had to develop a method of navigating the numerous relationships. Whereas men were more likely to be in smaller groups and likely relied heavily on each other due to the necessity of groups while hunting. Making their constant associations with a much smaller group of people and facilitating a greater level of trust (aka if I don't trust bob to kill the mammoth before it stomps on me I don't really want to be hunting with him).

Obviously everyone is different and I'm sure there are anthropologists out there that could get into much more detailed and precise examinations.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »
It has been my observation that 'friend' means something very different between men and women. This is of course all in very general terms.

A friend is part of a woman's social network which has its own hierarchy. The term friend essentially just means person that has some kind of similar interest that I interact with regularly. There are different levels of 'friend' and there is very much a political dynamic to the entire thing.

With men 'friend' tends to translate more accurate into 'person I enjoy hanging out with and trust'. The key word here is 'trust', which isn't necessarily part of the friend dynamic I've observed with women.

This is probably somewhat evolutionary. Back when we were hunter/gatherers men were the ones that fulfilled the 'hunter' part of that equation while women were more likely to fill the 'gatherer' role and generally were more likely to remain at whatever place the tribe was camping at the time. Thus they constantly interacted with everyone else that was also there, and had to develop a method of navigating the numerous relationships. Whereas men were more likely to be in smaller groups and likely relied heavily on each other due to the necessity of groups while hunting. Making their constant associations with a much smaller group of people and facilitating a greater level of trust (aka if I don't trust bob to kill the mammoth before it stomps on me I don't really want to be hunting with him).

Obviously everyone is different and I'm sure there are anthropologists out there that could get into much more detailed and precise examinations.
How come you always sound like a scientist when you state your opinions? :P

Offline Mazder_Verhal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »
Black Magic. :D

Either that or he's a woman and (s)he's trying to throw us off with fancy words. :P
Come look at my art.

Offline Tairis Deamhan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 07:41:30 PM »

Cause science is awesome? And I prefer to provide explanations as to why I arrived at a conclusion instead of just 'cause I felt like it'.

Black Magic. :D

Either that or he's a woman and (s)he's trying to throw us off with fancy words. :P

:bandit:

*checks*

Nope. Definitely not a woman.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein.

Offline PMorgan18

• Mad Scientist Extraordinaire
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/PMorgan18
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 07:51:57 PM »
Cause science is awesome? And I prefer to provide explanations as to why I arrived at a conclusion instead of just 'cause I felt like it'.

For Science!

Leave you nothing left to hold
When you're nothing it's a good time to remind you of one thing
The pursuit begins when this portrayal of life, ends

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 10:33:45 PM »
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet

Offline ChellieRawr

• xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 01:17:20 AM »
I also would like to point out that women think with emotions. I'm sure this applies to guys to a certain degree but women are THE literal definition as a "emotional-basket case". We rely too much on emotion to make decisions, especially when it comes to the attraction. Whether they like men, women or ponies we always somewhere down the road (during the beginning processes of maturing) think of marriage. It was common back in the day when we where 13-15 years old we where often married of to 20-30 year old men. So when girls hit puberty they start having crushes and thinking about marriage. Watching Disney Princess movies and any sort of romance movies amp that when maturing.

Although I know girls who said they would never get married. But when I have conversations marriage to a certain whoever they where interested in comes up. Thus going back to my statement that women think with their emotions, mainly their heart. But I've noticed girls also have the brains to be cruel. When we hate someone we plan scheme and do the most cruel things to others. It seems that guys are less cruel when it comes to that. I dunno what do you think  :)

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 01:48:07 AM »
I also would like to point out that women think with emotions. I'm sure this applies to guys to a certain degree but women are THE literal definition as a "emotional-basket case". We rely too much on emotion to make decisions, especially when it comes to the attraction. Whether they like men, women or ponies we always somewhere down the road (during the beginning processes of maturing) think of marriage. It was common back in the day when we where 13-15 years old we where often married of to 20-30 year old men. So when girls hit puberty they start having crushes and thinking about marriage. Watching Disney Princess movies and any sort of romance movies amp that when maturing.

Although I know girls who said they would never get married. But when I have conversations marriage to a certain whoever they where interested in comes up. Thus going back to my statement that women think with their emotions, mainly their heart. But I've noticed girls also have the brains to be cruel. When we hate someone we plan scheme and do the most cruel things to others. It seems that guys are less cruel when it comes to that. I dunno what do you think  :)

Stick two guys and an attractive woman on an island, and I guarantee you'll see men at their cruelest. If both guys are attracted to the same woman, there's no limit to how far they'll go to make the other look bad. Mind you, there are exceptions.
I'm back people...

Offline ChellieRawr

• xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 02:09:07 AM »
Stick two guys and an attractive woman on an island, and I guarantee you'll see men at their cruelest. If both guys are attracted to the same woman, there's no limit to how far they'll go to make the other look bad. Mind you, there are exceptions.

Well this isn't the hunger games grif! lol <3

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 02:37:55 AM »
Well this isn't the hunger games grif! lol <3

That was just an example :P

It applies to any situation in real life.
I'm back people...

Offline ChellieRawr

• xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 03:20:21 AM »
That was just an example :P

It applies to any situation in real life.

i know I'm just giving you a hard time griffy :3

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 05:08:43 AM »
i know I'm just giving you a hard time griffy :3

Women seem to love giving me a hard time :P
I'm back people...

Offline ChellieRawr

• xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 05:22:53 AM »
Women seem to love giving me a hard time :P
oh god i hope that's not an innuendo xD

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 05:32:07 AM »

Please, I don't do that sort of thing. Besides, I know you and Sen are together. :P
I'm back people...

Offline Mazder_Verhal

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 08:55:33 AM »

Heh, yeah I have seen the cruelty that women can be first hand. My mother...man she was such a bitch at times.
When she got mad, even when I was 14 and already bigger than her I used to go and hide. :D

Women's maturing really is shoved into categories a lot more than men. Back in the nineties there was more focus on army stuff and generally stuff with more violence in them because guys are especially "violent" at a younger age because they're built that way and they don't know how to keep that stuff back until they're beginning to mature. Now though I think it's more of a "Yeah do what the hell you want."

Please, I don't do that sort of thing. Besides, I know you and Sen are together. :P
Fine then I'll do it. :D

In your end-o. :P
Come look at my art.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 12:14:02 PM »

That seems reasonable, but I think it's going a wee bit far now. There's girls on my school who are thirteen years old and talk about wanting children O.o

Fine then I'll do it. :D

In your end-o. :P
I swear, I laughed for minutes at this :D

Offline Mazder_Verhal

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 12:52:32 PM »
That seems reasonable, but I think it's going a wee bit far now. There's girls on my school who are thirteen years old and talk about wanting children O.o
That's messed up.
Mind you every little girl wants to be like their mother.

Still those little girl pageant things...BURN THOSE SETS AND THE PEOPLE THAT APPROVE THEM!

I swear, I laughed for minutes at this :D
*Bows.*
I am glad to assist.
Come look at my art.

Offline Foxdonut

• Videogames suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
Grif couldn't do innuendo if it hit him in the face.  :whistle:

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 10:22:03 PM »
Grif couldn't do innuendo if it hit him in the face.  :whistle: