Author Topic: Survivors of the IV  (Read 31674 times)

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
Re: Survivors of the IV
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
Ibrahim sighed, turning to look at David.

"Well, that leaves just me, you, and the Russian soldier. Unless you're going to go all 'I'm a lone wolf, can't trust anybody' on us to." Ibrahim said

"Hold on a second" said David, before he turned and walked very quietly towards Roman. Roman never heard him coming, and before he knew what was happening, David kicked in behind one of Roman's knees, causing to fall. David acted quickly, disarming Roman of his bat, before grabbing one of his arms, twisting it before locking the elbow, keeping Roman pinned to the ground.

"Take his bat" he said to the others, before turning to Roman "Listen very closely asshole. I told you I wasn't letting you leave until I was sure you were clean. Now you're going to hold still, or I break your arm." David said, before he began searching Roman over.
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2012, 07:49:24 PM »
"Hold on a second" said David, before he turned and walked very quietly towards Roman. Roman never heard him coming, and before he knew what was happening, David kicked in behind one of Roman's knees, causing to fall. David acted quickly, disarming Roman of his bat, before grabbing one of his arms, twisting it before locking the elbow, keeping Roman pinned to the ground.

"Take his bat" he said to the others, before turning to Roman "Listen very closely asshole. I told you I wasn't letting you leave until I was sure you were clean. Now you're going to hold still, or I break your arm." David said, before he began searching Roman over.
-Enemy Gained-

Roman held still, but he now hated the gently-carresser, he would never trust the man.

Roman was obviously clean of any bites, and the man had only gone and made an enemy.

He gritted his teeth,"Piece of excrement you have no gently-carressing right."

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2012, 07:54:23 PM »
-Enemy Gained-

Roman held still, but he now hated the gently-carresser, he would never trust the man.

Roman was obviously clean of any bites, and the man had only gone and made an enemy.

He gritted his teeth,"Piece of excrement you have no gently-carressing right."

"It's just like you said, end of the world, there are no rights anymore" said David, before releasing him.

"Alright then, head on your way. I'll toss you back your bat when you're a safe distance away."
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2012, 08:07:41 PM »
"It's just like you said, end of the world, there are no rights anymore" said David, before releasing him.

"Alright then, head on your way. I'll toss you back your bat when you're a safe distance away."

Roman just looked at him as he began moving away from the group, he would definitely not trust that one. If he ever needed his help he wouldn't get it.

He walked off without a word, retrieving his bat when it was tossed.

He considered finding a car and setting off an alarm and hiding, just to cause some trouble for whoever that guy was, but it might back fire, and there were better ways to do such things using inaction.

He got low as he was out of sight and continued on, avoiding any zombies he saw, as he headed towards the wilderness, in search of his cousin, who he hoped would at least hold family high even in these times.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:37:16 PM by LordNecross »

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2012, 08:28:59 PM »
"Reeeeaaal smooth, Canadi." Ibrahim said with another sigh, using the Arabic word for Canadian
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2012, 08:33:41 PM »
"Reeeeaaal smooth, Canadi." Ibrahim said with another sigh, using the Arabic word for Canadian

David looked at him "We're not taking chances. If that guy wants to get all pissy, let him. If you want to leave as well, no one is stopping you." David said.
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2012, 08:41:29 PM »
David looked at him "We're not taking chances. If that guy wants to get all pissy, let him. If you want to leave as well, no one is stopping you." David said.
"Do I look like I stand a chance alone? I'm an engineer, I understand the necessity of working together with others, and so do you and the Russian soldier over there." Ibrahim said, "The world hasn't ended yet, Canadi"

"Moving on, what are we going to do now? I've only been in this country for a few hours, so I have no idea where to go." Ibrahim said
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »
"Do I look like I stand a chance alone? I'm an engineer, I understand the necessity of working together with others, and so do you and the Russian soldier over there." Ibrahim said, "The world hasn't ended yet, Canadi"

"Moving on, what are we going to do now? I've only been in this country for a few hours, so I have no idea where to go." Ibrahim said

"Just making sure we understand each other" said David "And quit calling me 'Canadi', just use my rank or last name. As for what to do, we need to head out west, into hopefully more friendly territory. So far we don't if this zombie plague has infected only Russia or not. But we should focus on hooking up with NATO forces, or heck even the Ukranians would do."

David turned to the Russian "You should know your way around, are you coming?"
I'm back people...

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Sword Arm of the forum Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2012, 02:27:45 AM »
"Just making sure we understand each other" said David "And quit calling me 'Canadi', just use my rank or last name. As for what to do, we need to head out west, into hopefully more friendly territory. So far we don't if this zombie plague has infected only Russia or not. But we should focus on hooking up with NATO forces, or heck even the Ukranians would do."

David turned to the Russian "You should know your way around, are you coming?"

Alex nodded, he wasn't sure what to make of this Canadian, he bore watching, he had seen guys like him before in Afghanistan, they usually snapped, or were killed by their own men.
...scum.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2012, 03:18:23 AM »
Alex nodded, he wasn't sure what to make of this Canadian, he bore watching, he had seen guys like him before in Afghanistan, they usually snapped, or were killed by their own men.

"Let's get going then, though I suggest we go around Moscow, for obvious reasons."

David noticed how wary the others were of him, after his rough handling of the other guy. He didn't really care what they thought, but realized to maintain any sense of cohesion, he might have to loosen up a little on them.

"Don't worry" he said "Next time we get into a zombie fight, I won't manhandle any of you to the ground, now lets go."
I'm back people...

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
The group kept walking along the road. They encountered a few more Zeds, but they were mostly alone and not much of a challenge with the three of them. Then they started seeing more and more dead Zeds on the road, and the cars seemed to have been stripped for parts. It seemed another group had passed by, and pretty recently. They came to a hill, about twenty meters high, with cars blocking most of the road. Smoke was rising from the top of the hill.

Meanwhile, Roman walked in another direction along the road. There wasn't much activity here, either. Suddenly he spotted a cop car crashed in a ditch. The bloodied corpse of a policeman sat at the driver's seat. There was no way to know if the guy had made up his mind in being dead, but there might be useful stuff in a car like that.

Keep calm and move along.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »
Meanwhile, Roman walked in another direction along the road. There wasn't much activity here, either. Suddenly he spotted a cop car crashed in a ditch. The bloodied corpse of a policeman sat at the driver's seat. There was no way to know if the guy had made up his mind in being dead, but there might be useful stuff in a car like that.
Roman got close and he instead of checking, went in with a smack of his bat to figure out if it was dead or not. And hopefully the hit would kill it if it wasn't quite dead.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2012, 08:39:31 PM »
Roman got close and he instead of checking, went in with a smack of his bat to figure out if it was dead or not. And hopefully the hit would kill it if it wasn't quite dead.
The hit made the body fall over, but it was silent; it was probably already dead. Roman opened the door to the cop car and checked inside. The car was empty, though. In fact, a little too empty. The police radio was gone and so was the gun in the cop's holster.

Roman then heard the pump of a shotgun behind him. "Turn around, very slowly."he heard a man say sternly. The strange thing was that he was speaking in Ukrainian.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2012, 08:41:20 PM »
The hit made the body fall over, but it was silent; it was probably already dead. Roman opened the door to the cop car and checked inside. The car was empty, though. In fact, a little too empty. The police radio was gone and so was the gun in the cop's holster.

Roman then heard the pump of a shotgun behind him. "Turn around, very slowly."he heard a man say sternly. The strange thing was that he was speaking in Ukrainian.
"Ah, friend, ha ha.......no need to be so hasty...." Roman said as he turned to the source.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2012, 08:54:13 PM »
"Ah, friend, ha ha.......no need to be so hasty...." Roman said as he turned to the source.
Roman found himself staring into the barrel of a pump-action shotgun. The man holding it must have gotten it from the cop car. Roman then realized he recognized the man. Short, black hair, thick stubble, scarred face with dark eyes...Ukrainian. Anton Dutka. Roman remembered taking two thousand dollars off of him in a game of poker in the States. Anton seemed to remember him as well. "Well, well, if it isn't Roman."he said, pressing the barrel of the gun closer to Roman's face. "Where's my money, fatass?"

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2012, 09:00:00 PM »
The group kept walking along the road. They encountered a few more Zeds, but they were mostly alone and not much of a challenge with the three of them. Then they started seeing more and more dead Zeds on the road, and the cars seemed to have been stripped for parts. It seemed another group had passed by, and pretty recently. They came to a hill, about twenty meters high, with cars blocking most of the road. Smoke was rising from the top of the hill.

David motioned the others to remain low, then turned to them, saying "Whatever happened here was recent...you two stay here, watch my back. I'm going to scout ahead and see what happened...and whether there's anything useful we can use."

David then turned and began to cautiously make his way forward...making sure to move from cover-to-cover and watching where he stepped.
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2012, 09:00:59 PM »
Roman found himself staring into the barrel of a pump-action shotgun. The man holding it must have gotten it from the cop car. Roman then realized he recognized the man. Short, black hair, thick stubble, scarred face with dark eyes...Ukrainian. Anton Dutka. Roman remembered taking two thousand dollars off of him in a game of poker in the States. Anton seemed to remember him as well. "Well, well, if it isn't Roman."he said, pressing the barrel of the gun closer to Roman's face. "Where's my money, fatass?"
"Oh.....umm you see the stocks are down, and the money is worthless now.....but I promise you will get your money when all this blows over ok." Roman was a little worried that his problems had followed him

"C'mon Anton....you know I can be an honest man with money....given time...hehe." He was thinking of how to get out of this without a 12guage round exploding his face.

"What brings...you...back to the old country?"

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2012, 09:19:46 PM »
David motioned the others to remain low, then turned to them, saying "Whatever happened here was recent...you two stay here, watch my back. I'm going to scout ahead and see what happened...and whether there's anything useful we can use."

David then turned and began to cautiously make his way forward...making sure to move from cover-to-cover and watching where he stepped.
David got to the top of the hill and watched through the gap between the plates of a car. What he saw surprised him. In front of him he saw at least forty humans walking about in some sort of camp. Some of them were carrying guns and those were standing guard by the edge of the camp while others talked, traded or gambled. They had a radio in the middle of the camp playing an old song.

Red Army Choir: Kalinka.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 09:21:58 PM by Tobbs »

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2012, 09:21:34 PM »
"Oh.....umm you see the stocks are down, and the money is worthless now.....but I promise you will get your money when all this blows over ok." Roman was a little worried that his problems had followed him

"C'mon Anton....you know I can be an honest man with money....given time...hehe." He was thinking of how to get out of this without a 12guage round exploding his face.

"What brings...you...back to the old country?"
"Good question."Anton replied. "What brings anyone anywhere?"he said. "And I know money ain't worth excrement anymore, you dumb gently-carress. And since you can't pay me back, I think I'll just take your stuff. Hand it over!"

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2012, 09:24:43 PM »
"Good question."Anton replied. "What brings anyone anywhere?"he said. "And I know money ain't worth excrement anymore, you dumb gently-carress. And since you can't pay me back, I think I'll just take your stuff. Hand it over!"
"Okay okay....Here you go...-" Roman suddently put on a panicked look, "Oh gently-carress here comes some of those Things!"

Roman said this in hopes to distract him.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2012, 09:32:05 PM »
David got to the top of the hill and watched through the gap between the plates of a car. What he saw surprised him. In front of him he saw at least forty humans walking about in some sort of camp. Some of them were carrying guns and those were standing guard by the edge of the camp while others talked, traded or gambled. They had a radio in the middle of the camp playing an old song.

Red Army Choir: Kalinka.

David remained still, watching the camp for a few more minutes, before making his way down hill again.

"Its a camp of some sort...around forty to fifty of them...armed. Seemed to be playing old Soviet music...though I doubt that means much. Could be refugees, survivalists, ex-army...or just more trouble. We'll need to find out more before we do anything...so that's where you come in" David said, pointing to the ex-army Russian "You'd have a better idea of what to make of the situation...and you can handle yourself well, so come on with me and we'll see what we can find. You stay here...no offence, but you're not quite combat material, so if things get ugly you get out of here."
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2012, 09:37:30 PM »
David remained still, watching the camp for a few more minutes, before making his way down hill again.

"Its a camp of some sort...around forty to fifty of them...armed. Seemed to be playing old Soviet music...though I doubt that means much. Could be refugees, survivalists, ex-army...or just more trouble. We'll need to find out more before we do anything...so that's where you come in" David said, pointing to the ex-army Russian "You'd have a better idea of what to make of the situation...and you can handle yourself well, so come on with me and we'll see what we can find. You stay here...no offence, but you're not quite combat material, so if things get ugly you get out of here."
"Alright, fine. So long as you don't leave me here." Ibrahim said

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2012, 09:46:16 PM »
--
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 09:53:12 PM by Tobbs »

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2012, 09:47:00 PM »
"Okay okay....Here you go...-" Roman suddently put on a panicked look, "Oh gently-carress here comes some of those Things!"

Roman said this in hopes to distract him.
Anton's eyes shot open and he turned around quickly. "What!?"he cried out as he aimed his gun the other direction, only to see thin air.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2012, 09:48:19 PM »
Anton's eyes shot open and he turned around quickly. "What!?"he cried out as he aimed his gun the other direction, only to see thin air.
With that Roman brought the bat to the back of his head.

He wasn't intent on killing him, but he wasn't about to be shot. "Good night!" Roman said.