Author Topic: Survivors of the IV  (Read 31675 times)

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Sword Arm of the forum Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
Re: Survivors of the IV
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2012, 10:46:21 AM »
"Well that's one vote for the raid then. Alex, what do you say?"

"We're going to need supplies, it pains me but we need to take them."
...scum.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2012, 10:13:13 PM »
"We're going to need supplies, it pains me but we need to take them."

"That settles it then. We'll move in at night...but we need a shelter to stay in first...maybe that gas station? Its not too far away...and once we clear out any zombies or bodies, it should be decently defencible."
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2012, 03:52:40 PM »
"That settles it then. We'll move in at night...but we need a shelter to stay in first...maybe that gas station? Its not too far away...and once we clear out any zombies or bodies, it should be decently defencible."
"Don't really like the idea of having to clear out the place, but sure; let's go." Ibrahim said
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2012, 04:24:24 PM »
The three continued walking along the highway, first through the woods next to the road, then on the road itself when the forest opened up into a field on both sides of the road, and the abandoned cars gave better shelter than the knee-high grass on the fields. Soon they came to a hill that went upwards, with dozens of cars blocking the way, showing of a large serial crash. The three took cover behind a car as they saw a zombie at the foot of the hill feeding off a victim of the crash that had flown out his windscreen. They could hear groaning from up the hill, but they didn't see any Zeds on the hill itself, and there was barely any room to walk in between the cars.

Keep calm and move along.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2012, 06:24:10 PM »
The three continued walking along the highway, first through the woods next to the road, then on the road itself when the forest opened up into a field on both sides of the road, and the abandoned cars gave better shelter than the knee-high grass on the fields. Soon they came to a hill that went upwards, with dozens of cars blocking the way, showing of a large serial crash. The three took cover behind a car as they saw a zombie at the foot of the hill feeding off a victim of the crash that had flown out his windscreen. They could hear groaning from up the hill, but they didn't see any Zeds on the hill itself, and there was barely any room to walk in between the cars.

"I don't like it" said David quietly "There could be anything beyond that hill, and if that bastard hollers he could bring a horde of his friends down on us. We either kill it, quickly and quietly, or we find another route."
I'm back people...