Author Topic: Law is not Justice.  (Read 24055 times)

Offline Godur

• View Profile
Re: Law is not Justice.
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2013, 12:35:01 PM »
Chambers turn to William and give the man an understanding nod. "I understand your concern, friend, but I assure you that my source is reliable. I have someone on the inside, and she's never let me down before. " He says, and then address all of you when she speak again. "If that's all good enough for all of you then I suggest you get going. Two hours isn't a whole lot of time to act on; especially not when you need to get gear and make plans, hm?"
“The lesson is this - the game is rigged. The cards are stacked. The dice are loaded. And that’s why we don’t play their fragging game. We don’t swallow their drek sandwich and politely ask for another. It’s why we run the shadows…”

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2013, 08:28:56 PM »
Chambers turn to William and give the man an understanding nod. "I understand your concern, friend, but I assure you that my source is reliable. I have someone on the inside, and she's never let me down before. " He says, and then address all of you when she speak again. "If that's all good enough for all of you then I suggest you get going. Two hours isn't a whole lot of time to act on; especially not when you need to get gear and make plans, hm?"

"Sounds like a plan then." He said heading outside, grabbing his keys from his pocket, he hopped up on his Walker that was parked outside and started it up.

"Alright, gonna....erm...grab some things." He said, he was still unsure but now was not the time to complain.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »
"Sounds like a plan then." He said heading outside, grabbing his keys from his pocket, he hopped up on his Walker that was parked outside and started it up.

"Alright, gonna....erm...grab some things." He said, he was still unsure but now was not the time to complain.

He rode off on his walker, it sped off quickly, a car came around the corner and he just leaped over it. It didn't take long to get to is apartment.

When he got their he rushed up the stairs and went into his door.

He dug arround and found his gear and quickly put it on. Hit spiked metal armor was meant to inspire fear, and help him in a scrap, the spikes themselves being good weapons.

He also went under his bed and pulled out his modified Rivet gun, and a few boxes of rivets for ammo.

"Well that looks like its all done, now to go meet up with them."He would play vigilante once more it seemed.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2013, 06:47:09 PM »
"Alright, I will be heading out then." Jasim replied, before turning to leave the bar

His bicycle was waiting outside; a method of transportation that he preferred over cars and such simply out of spite to the bastard oil magnates. It wasn't too long until he had reached his apartment; climbing up the stairs and making his way through to where he had hidden his gear.

He picked up a small guitar case, put on his cross-chest belt which had his dagger sheath and ammo satchel on it, attached a canteen to the belt around his pants, and put a teeth-cleaning twig in his mouth; clenching and chewing on it as he made his way out of the apartment.

"It is show time." Jasim spoke to himself, as he descended down the stairs to meet up with the others
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline Godur

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2013, 10:13:48 AM »
You all meet up again an hour later, now gathering in a dark corner in the industrial outskirts of the city; near the train depot Chambers directed you to. The complex is huge, and consist of three larger buildings scattered around numerous storage containers, with several railway tracks running in between them, and everything surrounded by a tall metal fence with barbed wire.

There are two openings in the fence on this side of the complex: a larger gate used for trucks and other vehicles, that has a side entrance for security personnel, and another smaller gate more towards the south, this one barred with chains. There are two guards by the gate, one of them dressed in the uniform of the train company while the other is wearing a black jacket over rugged clothing. Both are armed, but only lightly, and seem to be more concerned with keeping an eye on each other than the road at this hour, judging by their suspicious glares. Further there are a few people on the yard; patrolling among the containers scattered there, that you estimate to three, maybe four.
“The lesson is this - the game is rigged. The cards are stacked. The dice are loaded. And that’s why we don’t play their fragging game. We don’t swallow their drek sandwich and politely ask for another. It’s why we run the shadows…”

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2013, 05:39:28 PM »
There are two openings in the fence on this side of the complex: a larger gate used for trucks and other vehicles, that has a side entrance for security personnel, and another smaller gate more towards the south, this one barred with chains. There are two guards by the gate, one of them dressed in the uniform of the train company while the other is wearing a black jacket over rugged clothing. Both are armed, but only lightly, and seem to be more concerned with keeping an eye on each other than the road at this hour, judging by their suspicious glares. Further there are a few people on the yard; patrolling among the containers scattered there, that you estimate to three, maybe four.
Alan looked imposing in his metal Armor, he looked ready for a full frontal assault on the place. He twisted a few nobs on his Industrial Rivetgun and then cocked it. Some steam escaped from the barrel in little wisps, it was ready to fire.

He was not recognizable in his metal armor at all, when he had his heavy duty welding helmet on, which seemed to have a build in voice changer of some sort, probably something he threw together to further mask his identity.

His voice took on a deep mechanical tone, "So whats the plan?"

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2013, 07:11:19 PM »
Luca sat upon his motorcycle, its engine now quiet after the trip to where he was. He leaned against the steering and looked at the complex. He looked exactly as he did at the bar, as he was already wearing all his gear back there. He decided to wait and hear what the others thought. He wasn't exactly a master planner, so he would only give any input if he didn't like the plan the others cooked up.

Keep calm and move along.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2013, 07:30:44 PM »
Jasim arrived on his bicycle, a twig in his teeth and a newsboy cap on his head. A small guitar case was on his back, but everybody looking at it knew that the only instrument inside it was obviously a deadly one. With the exception of the cross-chest belt which had an ammo satchel and a dagger sheath, he looked normal; dressed in the reinforced waistcoat, shirt, and jeans that he wore at the bar. At his side was the germanic pistol he kept on at all times, along with a canteen that reeked of oil.

"No idea," Jasim said, looking at the heavy security which faced them, "Should not be too difficult to kill all guards, but to do that with quiet is hard. Should wait for everybody else first."
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2013, 08:10:44 PM »
Wolfhart arrived at the complex seemingly on foot. If he had any sort of vehicle, or if he had caught a bus or a taxi, it was not evident. He wore pretty much the same as he was in the bar, except for using a black helmet instead of his fedora.

He took a good look at the gear the other members of the group were sporting, and then looked at his own ready railway rifle.

"With those firearms a silent approach is out of the question. If we want to go in silently we either use blades or ... " , here his phrase gets interrupted by a nervous tic, "... we'll have to avoid the guards altoghether. And you..." he said pointing to the engineer in metal armor, " can pretty much forget about being noiseless, unless you've tinkered with that armor of yours enough for it to not be too noisy."

"Or we could always throw stealth to the winds and hit the guards that have the broadest view of the complex so it'll be more difficult for them to find us."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:12:51 PM by mikethor007 »
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2013, 08:19:26 PM »
Wolfhart arrived at the complex seemingly on foot. If he had any sort of vehicle, or if he had caught a bus or a taxi, it was not evident. He wore pretty much the same as he was in the bar, except for using a black helmet instead of his fedora.

He took a good look at the gear the other members of the group were sporting, and then looked at his own ready railway rifle.

"With those firearms a silent approach is out of the question. If we want to go in silently we either use blades or ... " , here his phrase gets interrupted by a nervous tic, "... we'll have to avoid the guards altoghether. And you..." he said pointing to the engineer in metal armor, " can pretty much forget about being noiseless, unless you've tinkered with that armor of yours enough for it to not be too noisy."

"Or we could always throw stealth to the winds and hit the guards that have the broadest view of the complex so it'll be more difficult for them to find us."
"I am good sniper," Jasim spoke, placing his case on the ground and opening it, "I can take out enemy from far."

Inside was a very modern-looking foreign rifle which looked very well maintained; Jasim picked it up and held it like it was second nature. "Me and my rifle are good for a great many meters; I will not fail to kill gently-carressers even if they move."

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2013, 08:27:56 PM »
"I am good sniper," Jasim spoke, placing his case on the ground and opening it, "I can take out enemy from far."

Inside was a very modern-looking foreign rifle which looked very well maintained; Jasim picked it up and held it like it was second nature. "Me and my rifle are good for a great many meters; I will not fail to kill gently-carressers even if they move."
Wolfhart eyed the rifle. It seemed to be a very good piece of gear. "Yes, that would work. It'd still make quite a lot of noise so once, and if, you take the shot, we'll have to move quickly."
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2013, 08:41:12 PM »
As the others began talking, Luca pulled out his shotgun from its hiding place beneath his coat. It was a sawn-off PAS-44 pump-action shotgun, commonly referred to as a "Grizzly", with the front of the barrel as well as the stock sawed off, decreasing its length by half. He flipped the gun over and reached under his coat with his hand and started taking out 10 gauge shotgun rounds. He was clearly taking his time, perhaps even enjoying it, as he took out the rounds one by one and slowly slid them into the gun. He put in five rounds in the gun, as he noticed it was full when he was about to put in the sixth, showing that it had already contained three rounds. He then cocked the gun the telltale sound of a loaded shotgun, before proceeding to put in a ninth round in the new space created from chambering a round.

Offline ChellieRawr

• The Garbage Queen sits on her rightful throne
    • xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2013, 08:33:13 AM »
You all meet up again an hour later, now gathering in a dark corner in the industrial outskirts of the city; near the train depot Chambers directed you to. The complex is huge, and consist of three larger buildings scattered around numerous storage containers, with several railway tracks running in between them, and everything surrounded by a tall metal fence with barbed wire.

Eponine looked at the target area and muttered under her breath, "Merde." She wore a black, keeping her pistol close to her hip and her knife tucked into her boot.
Spoiler for outfit inspiration: must draw her offical one later:
  She looked at the guards and bit her lower lip, eyeing out weather or not they are sharp enough to easily manipulate. "How in the hell are we going to do this then?" she thought out loud. She certainly wasn't as skilled as the others where, an espionage is not exactly what Mr. Chambers should have sent. But now she is here and she has to do a job. Getting rid of vile filth in the world was all she had left. She stood close to the young man William, but he seemed more or less unaware of her presence.
ಥ‿ಥ :heart:

Offline wisekill1

• Random penguins are cool!
    • wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2013, 12:26:21 PM »

Suddenly Jack spoke up. "I'm also a sniper, if I take the one on the right by the gate and you the one on the left the rest can make their way inside the courtyard and start shooting up the place there before they even know what's going on."
Boo!

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2013, 04:42:04 AM »
"We only have guns here? Should we just go in hot? I say our marksmen take out the first two, I can provide fire support if i can get a good vantage." He said.

"Or our french lady here can, try talking to them. Lead them away?" He added, with his modulated voice.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 10:08:11 PM by LordNecross »

Offline ChellieRawr

• xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2013, 01:21:56 AM »
"We only have guns here? Should we just go in hot? I say our marksmen take out the first two, I can provide fire support if i can get a good vantage." He said.

"Or our french lady here can, try talking to them. Lead them away?" He added, with his modulated voice.

"What? You expect me to seduce them away?" She asked. "How the hell would i go about doing that?" She felt a bit cranky after her drink at the bar. "If any of you guys can figure a way i can strike a conversation with those two bastards let me know." She tried to examine the guards, personality is key to getting in there heads.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2013, 01:49:43 AM »
"What? You expect me to seduce them away?" She asked. "How the hell would i go about doing that?" She felt a bit cranky after her drink at the bar. "If any of you guys can figure a way i can strike a conversation with those two bastards let me know." She tried to examine the guards, personality is key to getting in there heads.
"I Have no idea, it was just....a suggestion...we can just as easily kill everything that moves." He added, and scratched the back of his armored head, realizing how dumb that must look and stopping.

"It might be suspicious if you approached them, maybe....they can approach you? Then lead them away and we take them down, quietly." He added.

Offline ChellieRawr

• xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2013, 01:53:12 PM »
"I Have no idea, it was just....a suggestion...we can just as easily kill everything that moves." He added, and scratched the back of his armored head, realizing how dumb that must look and stopping.

"It might be suspicious if you approached them, maybe....they can approach you? Then lead them away and we take them down, quietly." He added.

She stopped for a second and looked at him. Her expression went from curiosity to amusement. "Hmmm... That just may work," she said with a smile. Eponine pinched his cheek and patted his face. "Well done, you are not as slow as most of your country." She looked at the others and shrugged. "Well i could easily lead the guards away, finish them off discreetly and then you guys can pick off the other guys," she suggested.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
She stopped for a second and looked at him. Her expression went from curiosity to amusement. "Hmmm... That just may work," she said with a smile. Eponine pinched his cheek and patted his face. "Well done, you are not as slow as most of your country." She looked at the others and shrugged. "Well i could easily lead the guards away, finish them off discreetly and then you guys can pick off the other guys," she suggested.
"Or we just shoot them."said Luca, holding his shotgun while still sitting on his motorcycle. There weren't that many guards to begin with, and he was getting annoyed by the time they were wasting trying to plan out a discreet route for an objective that didn't need one.

Offline ChellieRawr

• xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
"Or we just shoot them."said Luca, holding his shotgun while still sitting on his motorcycle. There weren't that many guards to begin with, and he was getting annoyed by the time they were wasting trying to plan out a discreet route for an objective that didn't need one.

"That is why it was a suggestion," Eponine said irritably. "If you want to cause a big distraction and make it harder for us then go ahead."

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2013, 06:29:58 PM »
"That is why it was a suggestion," Eponine said irritably. "If you want to cause a big distraction and make it harder for us then go ahead."
"I vote we use your woman charms to lead men away, then kill them with quiet." Jasim spoke, "But we stay standby to shoot in case it does not work."