Author Topic: * of the IV : Comedy Edition  (Read 16249 times)

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
Re: * of the IV : Comedy Edition
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »
Breaking his chains he booted the Emir back through the portal and closed it.

"Get back to your own game! We are busy with our futuristic ridiculousness!" Justinian said.

"Now back to thinking on how to breach this ridiculous artifacts hull." Justinian said as he floated around in space.

"What about us?" asked King George, sitting upon Dragoncus.

"Fine. Know what? Just stay, I don't care anymore" said the Narrator, before grabbing the Emperor and banging him against the hull a few more times for good measure.

"Mongrel Narrator, what about me! I don't want to sit here for all eternity!" said Emir Issa.

"FINE!" yelled the Narrator, before he flung Emir Issa into Cartax.
I'm back people...

Offline True Evangelion

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2012, 10:20:34 PM »
Suddenly, before Isiah, who is floating in space, a 48-winged figure appeared in front of him. Purple and red armor covered him, and he had 3 halos above his head.

"Isiah.......you must go to the Dagobah system. There, you will find the path to become an Angelicyte!"

"Also, you will find my Military commander. He's been playing lots of Eroges lately, and he ran away to play them."

Before Isiah could ask anything, the figure faded.

"What the gently-carress?"

>>MEANWHILE, AT THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY<<

A gigantic space ship, several times the size of the sun floats. It is the Himmel, a giant space-platform created by the Angelicytes and a few other races. It's main weapon is the Judgement field, which smites the enemy with an energy blast of Epic proportions. It also has the ability to tow planets.

"Do it....." The commander said

"B-But That's crazy! That's never been done before!" A crewman said

"JUST gently-carressING DO IT!" The commander yelled back.

In tow was not a planet, but a gigantic Keg of alcohol. They poured it all on a sun while setting off the judgement field

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2012, 03:11:34 PM »
As the Armada faced it last moments...they beheld a wonderous sight. The Artifact began to light up...building up a charge...its light glowing brighter and even repelling the nearby Shadows...

"They did it" whispered Nelson "Praise God in heaven...they did it"

The light began to grow stronger...

(Play Rin's song, might as well complete the ME Theme :P)
As the light went off, a reddish colour started to emanate from the artifact, As the light passed through every ones ships, explosions were heard coming from the drive cores, instantly destroying and deactivating the armadas ability to Warp, Dimensional Shift, FTL, and Slipspace. The Reapers The Shadows were instantly destroyed in the process, leaving the group dead in space.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »
"The two other embassies we have are for the Edolas and the Unani."  Alina said.  "Seeing your relations with them we are not expecting that you would want yours by them.  Understanding that we can let you build at a different location within the Capitol."

Fergus then crushed Alina's head with his armoured hand, her heading breaking like an egg.

"Unacceptabe" said Fergus, before vaporizing the Bridgend personnel with a Heavy Plasma Cannon. Suddenly however Fergus turned around and spotted Admiral Raimus staring at him.

"Hello Comrade Fergus" he said, before pulling the fabled Sword of Lenin out of his ass "Let us fight, and end this".
I'm back people...