Author Topic: CyperSPACE (OOC)  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Nathchi

• nathchi1
    • Nathchi1
    • View Profile
CyperSPACE (OOC)
« on: October 18, 2014, 08:22:36 PM »
Uuuh... well.... I don't really know what to do, so I've just taken an old rp idea and put it here . 3. I just want to know everyone first so I thought, why not this one? Ahm... I've just cope&paste so if there is something weird, maybe a word spelled wrong, well, it just have to be that way.

Cyberspace or more common as the internet has influenced humans for many years, made it into a great everyday entertainment. You can search for information, make your own world and even talk to people from distance. It has existed in many years and already at a young age, made it possible to be "in" the games but then, at year 2098 they discovered that you could now as well be inside the internet and not only experience games. At year 2107 they already started their first control to see if they could make it possible to get inside the huge cyberspace. But it failed and in year 2114 they tried once again to see if it where possible and took some young people in the test. The company made the young people anonymous and started their experiment once again.
But something happened and the machine couldn't control itself, it broke and left the people stuck inside the internet without any way out. They had succeed with taking humans inside the huge internet but sadly they where stuck there. The parents who had known about this got really upset and angry about the company and their huge scandal made it into media while their experiment got closed down after two years in trying to get the young people out of the internet.

It has been 10 years since the experiment and even now, several companies is trying to get the young people out of the internet but is still out of clues on how to do it. The young people who was stuck inside the internet have now learn how the internet works and can go around and learn many different ways but one threat can make them disappear forever, the C-VIRUS. The virus was a handmade code by some unknown human who wanted to take over important files by hacking it but the virus broke out freely instead. Now the people stuck inside the internet is trying to find a way out while fighting against small and big viruses but what they don't know, is that a huge danger can come towards them, the C-VIRUS that is lurking in the shadows, waiting for it's move to destroy the huge cyberspace.

----------------------------

My Character:

Name: Hideki Testuya

Age: 17 (You can't age in the cyberspace since more or less your "spirit" is stuck in there)

Type: Human (The one who got stuck inside the internet of the two anonymous)

Appearence:
Iceblue hair and eyes, white pale skin, skinny and not much muscular structure and is weak when fighting only with his body strenght but is good with weapons. He usualy have a white shirt with a blue tie and jacket that have been a little worn out by the fights in the cyberspace. He've gray pants along with black shoes and white socks. He also have a patch on his cheek on the right side of his face and his right arm is a robotic weapon, like a big shotgun. But it is limited since the shotgun cannot shape into other weapons.

Character: Is quiet for the most of the time, a serious person who really doesn't like people that much but is an animal lover. He also loves the internet because that is the only place where he can really "relax". He is almost like a robot if you could call him that but of course he can feel, but don't show it often.

Hates: Bullies, his older brother, viruses and too salty food

Background: Born in 2097 and when 17 years old, he got to be in the experiment the year 2114. Sadly he got stuck inside the internet together with a person he had never met before but was around the same age as him, maybe older or younger. He lives with his mother and older brother that he doesn't like very much, he also have a dog that he loves very much and got the dog when he was 8 years old. He have been pretty much an outsider and not very "normal" but that's due to his phobia for people and to talk to them. He was most of his time inside with his computer. He has now been stuck in the cyberspace for over 10 years now and is now trying to find a way out.

Other: He has now a weapon instead of a normal arm, he can some cheat codes but not many and now tries to find more codes in hope that one of them is holding a clue. He can also hack so he can get more stuff on himself like his backpack for example that make him fly around the cyberspace faster, but as his arm, everything is limited since he doesn't know many hacking codes and not everything is very simple to get.

If you've something to ask, please PM me or comment.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
Re: CyperSPACE (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 08:30:56 PM »
Ah yes, I remember you talking about this one. It has potential, but it's a little...vague. Just what can we do, how do things work, how do you get a goddamn shotgun for an arm? And what does "Type" mean? You can be Human and...what else?

Keep calm and move along.

Offline Nathchi

• nathchi1
    • Nathchi1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 08:39:59 PM »
Ah yes, I remember you talking about this one. It has potential, but it's a little...vague. Just what can we do, how do things work, how do you get a goddamn shotgun for an arm? And what does "Type" mean? You can be Human and...what else?

Ah, yes. Well the main goal is to get out of there, yes. And to watch out for the virus. You can also get codes from different forms, for example if you fight a virus it will split and you can get a little bit of code in it, or take from files, similar stuff like that. And with Type, that is if you want another character or if your character is part of the cyberspace, maybe a small virus cleaner program. Nothing to big though... and since this one is old, it was just randomized.
But if you're good at some codes, (You can make up some or say what you get from the code) you can get different stuff, but it's limited since many codes is different.

So...., getting out of the cyberSpace, gather different codes (maybe some include info or news about what's happening outside the space) and watch out for viruses. the rest is like... freely move around. I don't really remember what my old motive was but... I can go with this one.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 10:13:39 PM »
Hmm...I think the most pressing matter with this game is that its setting can be quite overwhelming. It's the internet, so you can't exactly make a map of it and plan based on it, so players might just have no idea what to do. I for one wouldn't know what to do if I entered this rp.

Offline Nathchi

• nathchi1
    • Nathchi1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 11:05:28 PM »
Hmm,... but what if they have some sort of destination then? Like... They get some info about a special code or so, that lies in a special computer, perhaps in some sort of company or community, that hold some of the answer for them to get out of there? Would that be too simple though? I don't really know what people would like...

edit: or if some sort of help (maybe the company that's trying to help them out) is giving them some sort of direction?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 11:08:50 PM by Nathchi »

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 08:50:23 AM »
Hmm,... but what if they have some sort of destination then? Like... They get some info about a special code or so, that lies in a special computer, perhaps in some sort of company or community, that hold some of the answer for them to get out of there? Would that be too simple though? I don't really know what people would like...

edit: or if some sort of help (maybe the company that's trying to help them out) is giving them some sort of direction?
Not sure. Why don't you see what the others have to say a out it. Ask around.

Offline Nathchi

• nathchi1
    • Nathchi1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 05:24:10 PM »
Uuhm... okay... through PM or what? . x.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 05:28:45 PM »
Uuhm... okay... through PM or what? . x.
I guess.