Official Boards > Announcements

Downtime

(1/1)

The Doctor:
Apologies for the downtime, and the extended length.  I was traveling and lacked the capability to access the server to fix it once notified.

This particular downtime is my fault.  Drive filled up with 8 gigs of access logs ;)

It should actually be fixed that the drive won't fill with logs anymore because it will you know... delete old ones automatically.  Like I should have set it up in the first place.  But I'm a lazy bastard.

Grif101:

--- Quote from: The Doctor on May 23, 2015, 05:52:59 PM ---Apologies for the downtime, and the extended length.  I was traveling and lacked the capability to access the server to fix it once notified.

This particular downtime is my fault.  Drive filled up with 8 gigs of access logs ;)

It should actually be fixed that the drive won't fill with logs anymore because it will you know... delete old ones automatically.  Like I should have set it up in the first place.  But I'm a lazy bastard.

--- End quote ---

Unacceptable Tran.

Tobbs:

--- Quote from: Grif101 on May 23, 2015, 10:15:36 PM ---Unacceptable Tran.

--- End quote ---
Your lack of punctuation is unacceptable.

mikethor007:

--- Quote from: Grif101 on May 23, 2015, 10:15:36 PM ---Unacceptable Tran.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Tobbs on May 23, 2015, 11:55:36 PM --- Your lack of punctuation is unacceptable.

--- End quote ---
You both are unacceptably unacceptable.

LordNecross:

--- Quote from: mikethor007 on May 25, 2015, 02:00:02 PM ---You both are unacceptably unacceptable.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version