Author Topic: The zombie survival thread  (Read 11628 times)

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
The zombie survival thread
« on: June 12, 2011, 03:36:47 PM »
Summer 2011 in Bristol, England. Zombies have invaded the world and finally proven the horror nerds right. You are one of the few who survived the outbreak and it's following days, and seem to be immune to whatever causes people to turn. They talked about a last evacuation base in London on the radio, at least until every channel went silent. The risk of it being overrun is big, but since you have no other options, you have to make it to London through a zombie infested Britain. And with the right equipment, company and plan, you might just make it.

Rules

Since this is a zombie apocalypse, it is pretty much impossible for you to survive on your own. There are no other survivors than your fellow players, except for some characters of interest that I may slap into the story. Food and water is sometimes more valuable than guns to survive, so make sure to be well-supplied, and with the right kind of food. Also notice that this is the kind where zombies can often run, so react accordingly.

Equipment: I hope its clear that "Dual Gatling guns with a BFG 9000 on the side" is neither possible nor tolerated. Chances are, you will probably only get access to firearms and ammunition very rarely. You can have homemade firearms, but then you better have some crafting skills, and it could still be of lower quality than the real deal. Also, you cannot carry 200lb of food and such. In fact, you can barely carry anything at all unless you have a backpack, which I doubt everyone has in a zombie apocalypse. Basically, keep it realistic. You start out with every-day clothes, but you can make your own armor if you got the material and the know-how.

Combat: I would like everyone to remember than they're not Chuck Norris. If I see something like "I whip out my .357 revolver and kill all of the zombies with a super napalm bullet." or anything else unrealistic, the one responsible will get a Spot. Three spots and I enable a gruesome character death. Strength lies in numbers, so its good to have someone with you to battle the hordes of undead. We'll go with the classical "destroy the brain" so use whatever weapon you see fitting. Also remember than some weapons can be heavy and much slower to use. I think you understand all this already, but just in case.

Traveling: Traveling is best done during the day, since zombies magically avoid sunlight. But you will still find stragglers here and there. Most major highways are blocked by cars or sealed off, but you can get certain distances with a car on some roads. And when you get to a new area like a store, I will give a brief description of the place.

Infection: The outbreak is believed to be cause by a virus. Although all players are somehow immune to the virus, you should watch out for other people that might have been bitten. Transformation takes between 20 minutes and 24 hours, depending on how resistant the your body is. But it is inevitable and incurable. The virus is spread through the zombies' saliva and blood (28 days later, anyone?)

And now: the character sheet.

Spoiler for Character sheet:
Name:
Ethnicity:
Marital status:
Place of birth:
Occupation (before the outbreak):

Eye color:
Hair color:
Skin color:
Height:
Weight:
In-depth description:

Mental state:
Intelligence:
General outlook:
Fears:
Biases:
Sexual orientation:

Particular skills:
Flaws:

Equipment:

Background:

PM the sheet to me and I will add it to the list. If you start out with a gun, tell me where you got it from and how much ammunition you have. I will not play with a character of my own, but I will sometimes put in a certain character that I will control, but will only stay briefly.

Other than what I have given you, the story is basically a blank paper. Your actions make the story. You may risk going to London, or maybe try to escape some other way.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 03:39:25 PM by Tobbs »

Keep calm and move along.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
Re: The zombie survival thread
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »
Survivors

Spoiler for Rin Hoshira = Killer Rin:
Name: Rin Hoshira
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Female
Marital status: Single
Place of birth: Canada
Occupation (before the outbreak): Scientist
Eye color: Iris's change color... but most of the time are Green.
Hair color: Short Auburn Hair
Skin color: Beige
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 116
In-depth description:
Chest=93cm
Waist=63cm
Thigh=42cm
Bicep=27cm
Hip=124cm
C-Cup
Blood Type B+

Mental state: Sane
Intelligence: High
General outlook: Happy on life, can accept most things
Fears: Being Alone
Biases:
Sexual orientation: Straight

Particular skills: Training in Guns, Swords, and Archery
Flaws: Hasn't used a Gun in a while.

Equipment: Sword, Bow'n'Arrows

Background: Born as a gifted child both mentally and physically. From birth she has always been the best in her classes, which is why she had been promoted 2 years to be brought up to a level where she was being challenged. Upon Graduating, she entered into an Ivy-League University with a top scholarship allowing her to continue her studies in Sciences, and Computers. She is currently 2 years in. before the zombie Apocalypse.
Spoiler for Harold Washington = Muk:
Name: Harold Washington
Ethnicity:
Sex: Male
Place of birth: London, England
Occupation (before the outbreak): Author

Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark brown
Skin color: Pale white
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 180 lbs
In-depth description: A man of average height. Slightly overweight and very pale due to years of shutting himself indoors to write. Has neck-length brown hair and typically wears half-moon reading glasses.

Mental state: Slightly unstable
Intelligence: High-average
General outlook: Everyone is an imbecile, and only his opinion matters
Fears: Agoraphobia
Biases: People in general
Sexual orientation: Asexual

Particular skills: Writing, making food last long.
Flaws: Is very physically incapable

Equipment: A box of cereal and large bottle of water.

Background: Raised in an orphanage, Harold never really interacted with the other children, preferring to hole himself in his room, under the covers with a flashlight reading books. When he reached adulthood, he decided he wanted to be an author. He enrolled in a course on creative writing, and made his way from there. He began spending weeks to months in his home writing stories. Most of his stories were never published, one or two made it, just barely enough to keep him alive. He began to hate the people who refused to publish his stories, not understanding how they didn't see his "genius." He began staying in his house for longer periods, eventually he only came out once a month to buy food and other amenities. He decided his stories were the only things that understood him.

When the outbreak started, Harold decided he had finally gone insane from seclusion. Until a zombie broke into his home and he had to fight it off with a lamp.
Spoiler for John Mayne = SirEmilCrane:
Name: John Mayne
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Marital status: Divorced
Place of birth: London, England
Occupation (before the outbreak): Service station attendant (former Sergeant in the Royal Marines)

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown-Grey
Skin color: slightly tanned
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 230lbs
In-depth description: Greying brown hair, slightly overweight. He's tall with a frame that used to be athletic. Hair is still kept short. Usually wears a brown jacket and blue jeans, with an old army sweater underneath.

Mental state: Stable
Intelligence: Lower end of average
General outlook: Bitter
Fears: getting involved in other people's problems
Biases: Old school British, looks out for number one
Sexual orientation: Straight

Particular skills: Combat veteran, cool head in a tight spot
Flaws: severe alcoholic

Equipment: His clothes, Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk1, 40 rounds .303 British (personal firearm, given to him by his father), some old army rations.

Background: Secondary school drop out, joined the royal marines at 17 to get away from an abusive household. Served in the Falklands and Northern Ireland. By all accounts he excelled in the Marines, easily passing the training and making Sergeant in record time. He received the DSO during the Falklands campaign for bravery in the face of fire. During his time in Northern Ireland however his performance began to fall. He was officially reprimanded for drinking on duty and beating a protester. Finally he was dishonourably discharged after executing a member of the IRA who ahd surrendered after a firefight. Soon after he turned to alcohol and floated in-between jobs. He sold most of his possessions, including his DSO to keep up his habit. The only thing he didn't sell was his father's hunting rifle, a Second World War Lee-Enfield.

When the outbreak hit John locked himself in his attic and began shooting zombies, stopping when he was down to 40 rounds. How he acquired that much ammo is not known, however the Bristol territorial guard did report a break in, sometime around October 14th 1988, a few weeks after John's discharge.
Spoiler for Catherine O'Brien = Kitteh face5:
Name: Catherine "Kat" O'Brien
Ethnicity: Celtic
Sex: Female
Place of birth: Westmeath, Ireland
Occupation (before the outbreak): Mechanic

Eye color: Striking blue
Hair color: Red
Skin color: Light tan
Height: 175cm
Weight: 109lb
In-depth description: Wears a brown jumpsuit with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of welding goggles hanging around her neck. Keeps her hair short, rarely letting it get below neck-height. Has some freckles on her cheeks.

Mental state: Stable
Intelligence: Average
General outlook: She's the one with the skills. They're the ones with the needs.
Fears: Spiders
Biases: (?)
Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Particular skills: Repairing, crafting, kick-boxing
Flaws: Cocky, often acts without thinking

Equipment: A large wrench, a handgun she found on the body of a police officer (6 bullets left) and two Snickers in her pocket.

Background: Catherine was born on a farm in central Ireland. She lived a pretty good life at her farm with her family, and grew attached to dogs, especially Border Collies. However, after a while she tired on the life of sheep herding and what-not. She was more interested in building and repairing things. She had been almost from birth. When she graduated, she moved to England and tried to find a good place to set up shop. She found one in Bristol, where she could both do what she loved the most and not have too much of a distance from her home on Ireland. But then the outbreak came, and she had to bash out her co-worker's brains with a wrench. Now, she roams the city, never staying in one place for long, doing what she have to to survive.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:46:49 PM by Tobbs »

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 07:49:04 PM »
Bristol lies quiet and empty, like the population had just disappeared. The blood-covered corpses spread around the city tells of the much more horrifying truth, however. Everything seems empty, but you know what hides in the darkness, where the morning sun can't reach. You open your eyes and take a look around of your surroundings. Where are you and why are you there?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:19:33 AM by Tobbs »

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 11:43:59 AM »
Well, I guess I'll start, then.
-----------------------------------------------------
Catherine looked around the area. She was in a warehouse, where she had spent the night. The pounding on the door downstairs had stopped. They probably thought she wasn't there anymore, or they decided to pull back from the daylight.

Catherine looked at her watch. The room was dark and she could barely see, but she noticed that she should have left several hours ago. Now it was almost midday. "Dammit!"she cried out as she grabbed her monkey wrench and gun and ran for the stairs.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:47:26 AM by Kitteh face5 »
Lol, nope :3

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Sword Arm of the forum Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 12:25:46 PM »
John started awake, he must have dozed off sometime during the night. His attic reeked of death and cordite. He took a swig of a bottle of gin he had sitting around.

"Bloody hell..." he remarked at seeing the streets littered with corpses. He was on edge again, an edge he hadn't felt for quite some time now. Picking up his rifle he cycled the bolt, ejecting a spent cartridge. He was low on ammo, and grog.Despite the horror of the situation he missed the rush of combat. He started heading downstairs, gun at the ready. He had about 6 rounds in the gun and another 40 in his jacket, and that was it. 
...scum.

Offline Mukora

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Cuttly
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Mukora
    • DrMukora
    • View Profile
    • Decidedly Random
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 05:50:24 PM »
Harold gripped the lamp in his hand tightly. He had no idea why a cokehead had broken into his house, or how. It just proved his suspicions, everyone was jealous and out to get him.
He looked outside and saw the street littered with corpses, not a good sign. But it served them right for being jealous of his genius.
He gathered up his things- a box of rice flakes, and a two-liter bottle of water, picked up his books, put on his jacket and cautiously opened the door to his flat.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 05:59:52 PM by Mukora »
"Any food that involves cheese is just an excuse to eat cheese." -Hannah Hart

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 07:13:42 PM »
Rin violently awoke in her dorm room at a Local University in the City of Bristol, sounds of the occasional gunfire around her, but mainly by being shook by a fellow Male Student. "Hey, you" she heard as she looked up to a person pointing at her "You, New person... I forget your name, Hurry and get up." Rin wasn't sure what was happening, but she quickly got up.  "Whats Happening Here?". "You haven't heard?... Well I guess you couldn't have, you only got here last week, we actually only found out ourselves an hour ago".

Rin was out of her bed now "WHATS GOING ON" she yelled confused. "Apparently early last month some crazy event happened and the dead came to life" "Zombies!?" Rin cried out "You mean there are zombies! How did they get here?" The person thought for a bit, trying to find words "The Government has been trying to keep it contained, a secret... but from the looks of it, they escaped and have infected the entire country". "How do you know this?" she asked the male "We only found out ourselves, just awhile ago on T.V. there were rumors of it happening, but it was shrugged off as jokes... but the Government just recently owned up to it".

Rin Gasped as she put her hand over her mouth and managed a few tears "I dont want to die... not yet, not from zombies" "Well then come on!" the male told her "They aren't here yet, We still have time left.. Quickly pack your bags, get dressed and Ill stand guard". Rin quickly turned around as she went over to her drawers and packed a few things "How did you know I was still here" She asked him. "I'm in your Programming class, and I noticed that you weren't inside of the escape group, so I snuck out and came to get you... Never leave a friend behind" this caused Rin to blush a little "Thank you" just as she finished packing up a few basic supplies.

Rin walked over to her closet as she pulled out a Short sleeved shirt and some shorts. Following this she started to undress infront of the male, and placing on her new clothes "Oops, forgot you were here" she replied as she saw him again. Following this they ran to the Door, her stopping at the last second "I forgot something, 1 Second" "Hurry Up" He told her as she turned around and ran back into the room and pulling a box out from under her bed. She opened the box and pulled out a Sword in Sheath and ran back out the door and ran down the hallway with the male.

"By the way, I never got your name... Mines Rin". "My Names Tory"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:48:21 PM by killer rin »

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
Catherine came down to the bottom floor of the warehouse. She paced between the many shelves of wares that she had searched through thoroughly last night. She suddenly saw a body lie on the floor in front of her. "You weren't there yesterday."she thought. She let the monkey wrench slide down in her hand, giving her a firm grip on her weapon as she slowly approached the body. Once she was right in front of the corpse, she pointed at it with her wrench. She made a sigh of relief when it didn't move by the touch. If it had been one of Them, it would have reacted.

The woman gave a scream as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and pull her into the shadows. The arms stunk of decay and she heard a growl behind her before she felt two rows of dull teeth dig into her left shoulder, making her scream in pain. She had been bitten before, and she didn't seem to turn like the other ones, but it still hurt like hell.

Catherine managed to break free from the zombie and turn around with her wrench at the ready. Warm blood ran down her skin and a piece of her jumpsuit was gone. But at least the bite hadn't taken away any flesh. A rotting corpse stepped out of the shadows with the missing piece of her suit in it's mouth. It growled and stared at her with it's dead eyes. What was once a man - a human being - had turned into a walking maggot farm. Pieces of skin and flesh where missing on it, and it spread a foul stench around it.

The zombie gave a loud growl and ran lunged towards her. Catherine acted quickly and slammed the wrench at the side of the monster's skull, knocking it to the floor. But it recovered quickly and grabbed the woman's leg before she could react. She felt herself slamming painfully into the floor and her vision became dark for a few moments. Fortunately, she recovered and kicked the zombie in the face, which made it let go of her leg. She went for her wrench that lied on the floor nearby, but as she did so, she felt a hand claw through her jumpsuit by the shoulder blade and her linen at some places.

Catherine grabbed her wrench and turned back to the zombie. She gathered her strength and hit the zombie in the head several times with all she could, eventually splitting the skull and spreading brain matter everywhere. The woman breathed heavily as she looked at the body. Her jumpsuit, her arms and her face where all covered in blood, both her's and the zombie's. She quickly backed away from the corpse in case it decided to not die just yet. She turned around and ran for the exit.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting kinda good at writing :D

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 05:01:40 PM »
--- Present Day ---

"Dammit Tory, Why did you sacrifice yourself to save me." she cursed herself as she ran through the dark street turning another corner into a zombie infester street "DAMMIT" she yelled to herself as she went back onto her original path. Her heart pounding from exhaustion as she pushed forward. A zombie jumped out at her from seemingly out of nowhere. Rin's Reflexes kicked in as she swung the sheath with the sword inside of it at the zombies head, knocking it onto the ground. "I Need to get somewhere and fast" she said to herself as she noticed a large warehouse in the far distance.

She set the warehouse as her goal as she ran towards it, Swinging the Sheath at another zombie that tried to claw at her. Exhausted, Rin ran forward. "Yes the shade is ending, Only another block" Thinking to herself as a Zombie came out from behind a dumpster at her legs. Knowing she had no time to swing with the sheath, she Jumped just barely missing the zombies grasp as she stumbled in her landing, coming just close to falling. A few more Seconds later she managed to make it out of the shade and into the sun. A zombie stumbled out trying to follow, But stopping and moving back into the shade as the sun started to burn the flesh on its dead corpse ((Dont know how they react to the sun)).

As she made it out of the shade she began to slow down to a stop, bending over and putting her arms on her legs, breathing heavily. Using this moment, she went into her torn up blue backpack which Tory gave her before he died. She pulled out a water bottle and took a short drink before capping it and placing it back inside. Walking towards the warehouse.

Offline Mukora

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Cuttly
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Mukora
    • DrMukora
    • View Profile
    • Decidedly Random
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 06:29:13 PM »
Harold scanned the street carefully as the sun hit his eyes for the first time in weeks. Dead bodies were strewn to and fro like a sort of morbid confetti. He scoffed at the sight. He really was the only capable person on this wretched rock. Unless others yet lived, which Harold deemed unlikely. People were too squeamish. As soon as the cokehead apocalypse started, women probably all started hanging themselves on the spot, and children's bowels likely exploded with such force as to make their entire revolting little bodies burst in a shower of blood, gibs and feces. A disgusting enough sight, no doubt, to cause even more suicides.

Putting aside his ire for a brief moment, Harold set his gaze on a supermarket across the street. With all the deaths it was likely abandoned, and its wares free for an intrepid survivor to claim them. He would need a container, however, to carry his spoils. Scanning the ground, he settled on ripping a decaying head from some poor sod on his doorstep. He cracked the skull open on a rock and scooped the not-yet-decayed brain from the cranium. Harold decided this would be a fine container for smaller items, which were all he needed, and made his way to the market.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 06:37:07 PM by Mukora »

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 04:54:58 PM »
Catherine came out on the street. They where mostly empty now during the day, the monsters where mostly inside the dark buildings and alleys. But she still had to slam her wrench in the head of a zombie who jumped her from behind a corner. "Hello?"she cried out. "Anyone here? Hello!"

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:09 AM »
Catherine came out on the street. They where mostly empty now during the day, the monsters where mostly inside the dark buildings and alleys. But she still had to slam her wrench in the head of a zombie who jumped her from behind a corner. "Hello?"she cried out. "Anyone here? Hello!"
Rin was jogging down the road towards the warehouse when she heard a faint voice. "Another survivor" she thought to herself as she ran in the direction, Clubbing a zombie with her swords sheath because it jumped out into the sun to get her. Following a few moments, and zombies later she made it to the street that the warehouse was on.  On the street, she noticed a Woman, possibly a few years older than herself standing on the street clubbing a zombie with what looked to be a wrench.

"Hello, Are you Alive?" Rin yelled at the woman, cautiously walking closer in-case it was a cleaver trap set by the zombies

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 07:47:23 PM »
Rin was jogging down the road towards the warehouse when she heard a faint voice. "Another survivor" she thought to herself as she ran in the direction, Clubbing a zombie with her swords sheath because it jumped out into the sun to get her. Following a few moments, and zombies later she made it to the street that the warehouse was on.  On the street, she noticed a Woman, possibly a few years older than herself standing on the street clubbing a zombie with what looked to be a wrench.

"Hello, Are you Alive?" Rin yelled at the woman, cautiously walking closer in-case it was a cleaver trap set by the zombies

Catherine almost flew out of her shoes when she heard the voice behind her. She dropped her wrench and turned around, pointing her gun at whatever was behind her. She saw a young woman, around her age, standing with a sword in her hand and a backpack on her back. "Hold it right there."Catherine told the woman. "These may be tough times, but I ain't taking any chances. Tell me who ye are and what ye want. If ye come any closer, I'll blow yer bloody head off."She pulled back the hammer on her gun at the last part.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 07:49:43 PM by Kitteh face5 »

Offline Mukora

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Cuttly
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Mukora
    • DrMukora
    • View Profile
    • Decidedly Random
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:06 PM »
Harold exited the Supermarket carrying a zombie head full of chips, crackers, and cookies. As he descended the steps to the building he saw two figures standing a fair bit down the road.
"The first time I'm happy in years and you had to sodding take it away, didn't you? What did I ever do to deserve this? I'd have been happy with just the cokeheads, you know, at least they have an excuse for being idiots." He sighed and opened a pack of crackers to watch the other two non-cokeheads.

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 12:26:52 AM »
John slipped out of his house. Outside all seemed quiet, but he knew better, his gun was ready. He had a little food, no drink though. The street was just as deserted as his yard, lots of bodies, some still slightly moving. Nothing to worry about. Whatever the creatures were they didn't come out during the day.

He made his way to the bakery, entering through the rear. There he came face to face with one of them. Whoever it was they were long gone now, just a shambling wreck. They lunged at him, giving him no time to fire. He was knocked down by her, looked like a her, more like an it, weight, using his rifle as a shield from the teeth and claws. He pushed up on the rifle, breaking the grapple then hit it with the but of his rifle. It staggered back a little bit, giving John the time he needed to get up. Flipping the gun end over and swinging it like an american baseball player he knocked it into a nearby refrigerator holding soft drinks. Before it could recover he swung the rifle around again and put one round into its head. He cycled the bolt and spat.

The bakery gave good fields fire covering a main street. He sat in a display window, waiting for the adrenaline to wear off. In the distance he could see some movement, possibly friendlies. He waited, very still and stealthily. Unless someone had thermals or practically walked on top of him no one would notice the small John shaped object sitting in the window of the ruined bakery.
...scum.

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 05:30:10 PM »
Catherine almost flew out of her shoes when she heard the voice behind her. She dropped her wrench and turned around, pointing her gun at whatever was behind her. She saw a young woman, around her age, standing with a sword in her hand and a backpack on her back. "Hold it right there."Catherine told the woman. "These may be tough times, but I ain't taking any chances. Tell me who ye are and what ye want. If ye come any closer, I'll blow yer bloody head off."She pulled back the hammer on her gun at the last part.
"My name is Rin Hoshira, Im one of the what seems to be few survivors here. Im a second year college student. I mean no harm, Just surprised to see another survivor here" Rin Replied. Just then Rin noticed something behind the woman in front of her "DUCK She screamed at the woman. A loud grunting sound being heard from behind Catherine as Rin picked up a large rock ((Palm sized) off the ground and threw it.

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »
"My name is Rin Hoshira, Im one of the what seems to be few survivors here. Im a second year college student. I mean no harm, Just surprised to see another survivor here" Rin Replied. Just then Rin noticed something behind the woman in front of her "DUCK She screamed at the woman. A loud grunting sound being heard from behind Catherine as Rin picked up a large rock ((Palm sized) off the ground and threw it.

Catherine got down quickly as the rock passed a few inches away from her head and hit the zombie in the face, taking its nose off. But it just made the walking corpse angry and it made a guttural roar. Catherine turned around and pointed her pistol at the zombie, only to get it knocked out of her hands. She tried to swing her fist at it, but it grabbed her arm and pushed her to the ground, falling on top of her. She managed to land a few punches in the corpse's face, but it didn't really do anything. It grabbed her other arm, and she realized she was stuck. The zombie's stinking saliva dropped on her face as it growled at her.

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 07:42:59 PM »
Catherine got down quickly as the rock passed a few inches away from her head and hit the zombie in the face, taking its nose off. But it just made the walking corpse angry and it made a guttural roar. Catherine turned around and pointed her pistol at the zombie, only to get it knocked out of her hands. She tried to swing her fist at it, but it grabbed her arm and pushed her to the ground, falling on top of her. She managed to land a few punches in the corpse's face, but it didn't really do anything. It grabbed her other arm, and she realized she was stuck. The zombie's stinking saliva dropped on her face as it growled at her.
Rin began to run towards the zombie directly after she threw the rock "Hold on" she yelled as she came up. Closing in just as the zombie brought her down to her back. Rin could see the zombie ontop of Catherine, About to bite down onto her flesh. Rin ran faster, as she Dived at the zombie; Bringing it down to the floor, off of Catherine. Rin Punching the Zombie a few times before she rolled off of it, Kicking it once more for good measure. Following this, Rin put her hands on her knees, recapturing some breath before turning to Catherine "You... Alright"

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 08:35:26 PM »
Rin began to run towards the zombie directly after she threw the rock "Hold on" she yelled as she came up. Closing in just as the zombie brought her down to her back. Rin could see the zombie ontop of Catherine, About to bite down onto her flesh. Rin ran faster, as she Dived at the zombie; Bringing it down to the floor, off of Catherine. Rin Punching the Zombie a few times before she rolled off of it, Kicking it once more for good measure. Following this, Rin put her hands on her knees, recapturing some breath before turning to Catherine "You... Alright"

"Yeah...thanks."Catherine panted. She had been too busy to notice the gunshot that sounded less than a minute ago. "Bloody hell..."she remarked. She pulled a few deep breaths before continuing. "I'm Catherine. People call me Kat."she made a pause. "Rin Hoshira? That doesn't sound like an English name, and your accent is definitely not British. What gives?"she asked.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 10:13:49 PM by Kitteh face5 »

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 09:49:37 PM »
"Yeah...thanks."Catherine panted. "Bloody hell..."she remarked. She pulled a few deep breaths before continuing. "I'm Catherine. People call me Kat."she made a pause. "Rin Hoshira? That doesn't sound like an English name, and your accent is definitely not British. What gives?"she asked.
"Oh, that..." Rin replied as she paused to think of how to explain it "I'm actually not from here, Im actually here on a Student Exchange Program for my University back in Canada. While I'm not Japanese myself or in my family, My First Name is of Japanese Origin. I guess my parents must have really liked the name, It doesn't bother me. I like it" Rin Looked around to make sure the area was still good. "How about you? Are you from here?"

Offline Kitteh face5

• Halp
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 10:13:13 PM »
"Oh, that..." Rin replied as she paused to think of how to explain it "I'm actually not from here, Im actually here on a Student Exchange Program for my University back in Canada. While I'm not Japanese myself or in my family, My First Name is of Japanese Origin. I guess my parents must have really liked the name, It doesn't bother me. I like it" Rin Looked around to make sure the area was still good. "How about you? Are you from here?"

"Nope."Kat responded. "Moved here from Ireland a few years ago."She took a pause to see if the area was still clear. She noticed a pale guy standing on the steps to the local supermarket. She quickly went for her gun and then her monkey wrench. She pointed the gun at the man. "Hey, you!"she shouted. "Friend or foe?"she added.

Offline Mukora

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Cuttly
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Mukora
    • DrMukora
    • View Profile
    • Decidedly Random
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 05:10:09 AM »
Harold dropped his crackers and raised his hands above his head.
"Uh... does 'neither' work?" He shouted down the street. "No? Fine... friend, I guess." Harold sighed. So much for being alone.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 09:40:12 PM »
A strong wind blows across the streets towards a number of tall buildings and alleys, taking the scents of the humans with it. Screams, howls, and loud growls are soon heard from the shadows.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 11:36:40 PM »
The area is drenched in a cacophony of feral screams as a horde of the undead storm out from their hiding spots and swarm the streets, running towards the survivors at full speed. Luckily, they are only coming from the direction opposite to what the wind is blowing, and not from all sides.

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 12:08:44 AM »
"excrement!" John sprung into action as the horde came on. As much as he didn't want to work with other people he knew four people had more of a chance than one. He ran across the street to where the others were.
...scum.