Author Topic: Section 8: Prejudice Burns into PSN July 26  (Read 3333 times)

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
Section 8: Prejudice Burns into PSN July 26
« on: July 14, 2011, 06:57:06 PM »
[float=left][attach=1][/float]PS3 Fans REJOICE!, Possibly one of my favourite games this generation is coming to PSN at the end of the month. On Tuesday, July 26 the widely enjoyed, and successful game in the Section 8 Universe is coming to PSN for the low price of $14.99, or on July 27th for Europeans for £12,99. The game features an enjoyable fully fledged campaign clocking in at 5-7 hours, as well as a well made, large scale multiplayer mode that will leave you wanting more.[cutoff]

The campaign puts you in the role of Captain Alexander Corde -The leader of an elite group of soldiers-, who is a hero in the eyes of the 8th Armoured Infantry, most popularly known as "Section 8". Within the campaign you will take on challenges, Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and planets throughout the many massive levels (or planets) all the while learning more about the Captain, Section 8, and the Arm or Orion in this sci-fi Epic.

Multiplayer pits you head to head on large scale 32v32 battles on large battlefields to take control of "Control points". The multiplayer is a massive combination of Halo's widely popular "Territories" Game type, a Death match Element, and Tower Defence. While this may seem hard to imagine, It is a match made in heaven. Its fun, Interesting, and always different. The weapons are interesting, and rely on Aim and Wit, than Spray and Pray game play. Add onto changing objectives within the game to keep your on your toes, The multiplayer will leave you hooked.

Other multiplayer modes include Swarm; a HordeMode/Firefight mixture which pits you and 4 friends -or complete strangers- up against unlimited amounts of enemies in hopes of surviving. Strategically place your towers in a position that will help defend the control point, and most importantly... Help keep you and your team alive. Dont get over run.

To help with the first week of sales, there is a special deal going on "For the first week, anyone who purchases Section 8: Prejudice on the PlayStation Network will receive the Blitz Armor Pack and Overdrive Map Pack for free! This includes two armor skins, early unlocks, and two additional multiplayer maps.". On top of this "The first 1000 PlayStation Plus subscribers to purchase Section 8: Prejudice will receive the exclusive in-game Hunter Armor as well as a free copy of the original Section 8."

Personally, this is one of my favourite games this generation, and its great that PS3 owners will finally be able to enjoy such an amazing game. Hope to see you all on the battlefield, Dont forget to bring a gun.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:03:49 PM by The Doctor »

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
Re: Section 8: Prejudice Burns into PSN July 26
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »
I hope it's more like Halo than more like BRINK.

Though the game's campaign description is so generic that is almost exactly looks like then one from the first.
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet

Offline Ormag_Necros

• RedMarkerRellik
    • Orm Necros
    • ZEUS V101
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 07:33:26 PM »
Great game.
Good to see that they're going to finally get to play it.

Offline Tairis Deamhan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 01:42:45 AM »
It is actually most like Tribes I would say. Pretty damn good to be honest, especially for 15 bucks.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein.

Offline Foxdonut

• Videogames suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 04:44:48 PM »
Destroyed at the first section 8 it is kinda a generic game but still entertaining for a while at least.

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 01:03:18 AM »
Destroyed at the first section 8 it is kinda a generic game but still entertaining for a while at least.
The answer I was looking for.
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet