Author Topic: Survivors of the IV  (Read 31679 times)

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
Re: Survivors of the IV
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 11:42:43 PM »
Roman knew he wasn't going to outpace the zombie who seemed to have unnatural agility.

He turned  got his bat ready as the thing hoped over the car at him and he swung as hard as he could into the undead's legs. The adrenaline fueling his swing as his strong muscles exerted there force, strong from years of hard work.
With a loud crack, the zombie's left shin snapped in half where the bat hit it, and the creature fell to the ground from in the middle of the air, hitting its face first. However, it was quick to react, and grabbed Roman's shin and pulled him into the ground before trying to pull him in.

Keep calm and move along.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 11:53:11 PM »
With a loud crack, the zombie's left shin snapped in half where the bat hit it, and the creature fell to the ground from in the middle of the air, hitting its face first. However, it was quick to react, and grabbed Roman's shin and pulled him into the ground before trying to pull him in.

Roman put his boot in the zombies face as he tried to get out of its grip. "gently-carress gently-carress gently-carress gently-carress!" Roman uttered as he continued to try and get the thing to let go.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
David sighed explosively, then pinned it to the ground with his knee.

"You assholes just don't know when to die, do you?"

He grabbed its head, then gave it a savage twist, breaking its neck and severing the spine. David then turned and went to help the arabic survivor.
Thankfully, Ibrahim didn't need it; as the zombie lunged and attempted to bite him, Ibrahim weaved to the side and slammed his fist sidewards into the zombie's head, knocking it down.

"Authubillah!" Ibrahim shouted, before jumping onto the downed zombie and stabbing it in it's right eye socket with his knife
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 01:37:20 PM »
Roman put his boot in the zombies face as he tried to get out of its grip. "gently-carress gently-carress gently-carress gently-carress!" Roman uttered as he continued to try and get the thing to let go.
Roman's tactic didn't work. The zombie grabbed his other leg and held it down as the creature started pulling Roman in again, growling loudly as it did so.

Roman tried to crawl away out of instinct, but then saw his baseball bat lying right next to him.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2012, 04:06:18 PM »
Roman's tactic didn't work. The zombie grabbed his other leg and held it down as the creature started pulling Roman in again, growling loudly as it did so.

Roman tried to crawl away out of instinct, but then saw his baseball bat lying right next to him.
Roman reached for it and as soon as he did he brought the bat around into it's head, and repeated to bludgeon it as best he could.

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2012, 04:19:08 PM »
Roman reached for it and as soon as he did he brought the bat around into it's head, and repeated to bludgeon it as best he could.
Roman heard a loud crack as his bat collided with the zombie's temple, cracking its skull. It didn't see to kill it, though, and it made a loud screech at him. Roman hit again, this time with an even louder crack and the Zed suddenly went limp.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »
David and Ibrahim soon caught up to Roman, with David kneeling down and asking "Are there any injuries? Did it bite, scratch or get any blood or bodily fluids inside you?" he asked in a serious tone, his hand resting on his knife.

"Be very, very sure before you answer" David said.
I'm back people...

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Sword Arm of the forum Staff
  • Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 09:18:42 PM »
But to Alex's disappointment, there was no supplies to be found. All that was in the back were loads of ammunition, but that was useless to him right now. However, as he searched through the driver and passenger seats, he found a map of the area in the glove box.

Hearing the sounds of a struggle in the distance Alex grabbed the map, a few AK-47 magazines for later and ran for the sounds of battle. He saw a large russian man beating a zombie to death with an American baseball bat.

"I'm human! No need to use that!" He didn't know if the guy was hostile but didn't want to take the chance.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:26:57 PM by SirEmilCrane »
...scum.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
Hearing the sounds of a struggle in the distance Alex grabbed the map, a few AK-47 magazines for later and ran for the sounds of battle. He saw a large russian man beating a zombie to death with an American baseball bat.

"I'm human! No need to use that!" He didn't know if the guy was hostile but didn't want to take the chance.

David looked up, seeing another survivor. Defintely ex-military, from what David could see.

David spoke in the best Russian he could muster, which wasn't much "Stay still! Check injuries! Injured we no trust!"

David gestured as he spoke, hoping the Russian would get the idea.
I'm back people...

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2012, 09:28:21 PM »
David looked up, seeing another survivor. Defintely ex-military, from what David could see.

David spoke in the best Russian he could muster, which wasn't much "Stay still! Check injuries! Injured we no trust!"

David gestured as he spoke, hoping the Russian would get the idea.

"Its alright, I speak english," said Alex, "I haven't got any injuries," he stowed his entrenching tool away, "Who are you?"
...scum.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2012, 09:30:28 PM »
"Its alright, I speak english," said Alex, "I haven't got any injuries," he stowed his entrenching tool away, "Who are you?"

"Corporal Smith, Canadian Forces! I was on leave. Who are you?"
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 09:31:30 PM »
 Ibrahim, who was looking with concern at Roman for any wounds, turned to look at the Russian man that had suddenly appeared.

"Erm, okay..." Ibrahim said, "I'm Ibrahim Mustafa, an engineer. Nice shovel you got right there."
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline SirEmilCrane

• Global Moderator
  • We're watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »
"Corporal Smith, Canadian Forces! I was on leave. Who are you?"

"Alexander Chernov, I was here on business. Isn't Moscow a bit out of your way to be on leave here?" He nodded to the other man, "I trust that you've never seen what a soviet army entrenching tool can do to a person then?"

...scum.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2012, 10:06:33 PM »
"Alexander Chernov, I was here on business. Isn't Moscow a bit out of your way to be on leave here?" He nodded to the other man, "I trust that you've never seen what a soviet army entrenching tool can do to a person then?"

"Let's just say I wanted to visit the country that I might have ended up having to fight someday. You're ex-military, aren't you?"
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2012, 12:27:35 AM »
Roman had been breathing heavily, after that encounter he was a bit on edge.

"Well I don't seem to be bitten," Roman said as he checked,"I wonder how my cousin has fared."

Roman got up to the group of strangers."Umm.....I hope you guys are friendly, I am a little tired of fighting right now."

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2012, 01:04:40 AM »
Roman had been breathing heavily, after that encounter he was a bit on edge.

"Well I don't seem to be bitten," Roman said as he checked,"I wonder how my cousin has fared."

Roman got up to the group of strangers."Umm.....I hope you guys are friendly, I am a little tired of fighting right now."

"'Don't seem to be bitten' isn't  enough" said David, ignoring Roman's greeting "Make sure. We can't take any chances."
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2012, 02:44:47 AM »
"'Don't seem to be bitten' isn't  enough" said David, ignoring Roman's greeting "Make sure. We can't take any chances."
"Buddy, be cool, Roman is the life of any Party!" He said, then he wiped off the blood,"And just take my word, for it, I am not dying yet."

Roman wiped the gore off the bat by wiping it o the zombies clothes.

"Anyways, I am looking for my Cousin Niko, I heard he is quite the Avid hunter, So the Safest bet in finding him would be the wilderness, I heard he has a Cabin out there, Not sure where, as all this excrement happened before U could find out."

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2012, 04:19:13 AM »
"Buddy, be cool, Roman is the life of any Party!" He said, then he wiped off the blood,"And just take my word, for it, I am not dying yet."

Roman wiped the gore off the bat by wiping it o the zombies clothes.

"Anyways, I am looking for my Cousin Niko, I heard he is quite the Avid hunter, So the Safest bet in finding him would be the wilderness, I heard he has a Cabin out there, Not sure where, as all this excrement happened before U could find out."
As soon as Ibrahim heard the words 'hunter' and 'cabin', he knew where he was going to go.

"Alright then, let's go see your cousin."

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2012, 04:27:43 AM »
As soon as Ibrahim heard the words 'hunter' and 'cabin', he knew where he was going to go.

"Alright then, let's go see your cousin."
"Why should I trust any of you? I have had lots a trouble in states with Shady sorts, and I don't think I will be letting you guys follow me around just because of the goodness in my heart." Roman was obviously suspicious at the sudden arrival of all these others, letting them know where he was trying to go wouldn't really help them anyway as he had no idea where his cousin's cabin was, it could be any where in the surround wilderness of Moscow.

"This isn't a zombie movie you know, this excrement is real, can't go around trusting any living person I see."

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2012, 06:39:46 AM »
"Why should I trust any of you? I have had lots a trouble in states with Shady sorts, and I don't think I will be letting you guys follow me around just because of the goodness in my heart." Roman was obviously suspicious at the sudden arrival of all these others, letting them know where he was trying to go wouldn't really help them anyway as he had no idea where his cousin's cabin was, it could be any where in the surround wilderness of Moscow.

"This isn't a zombie movie you know, this excrement is real, can't go around trusting any living person I see."

"The feeling's mutual" said David "Now check. Again. None of us are taking chances...and I'll do what I have to...so if you won't check, I certainly will, and I'm not a gentle person."

David made a show of wiping his blade, making his message clear.
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2012, 07:00:53 AM »
"The feeling's mutual" said David "Now check. Again. None of us are taking chances...and I'll do what I have to...so if you won't check, I certainly will, and I'm not a gentle person."

David made a show of wiping his blade, making his message clear.
"Man, gently-carress off, If you are so determined then maybe you can take these guys and leave, I am going to find my Cousin, and hopefully somewhere safe, But you have no right to tell me what to do, the world has pretty much ended, so no one has authority now."

Roman clenched his bat, he wasn't liking this guys, too much of a hard ass.

"Anyways, I am pretty damn sure I would know if I was bitten, It kind of hurts you know, and the only hurt I have right now is a hangover."

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2012, 07:56:05 AM »
"Man, gently-carress off, If you are so determined then maybe you can take these guys and leave, I am going to find my Cousin, and hopefully somewhere safe, But you have no right to tell me what to do, the world has pretty much ended, so no one has authority now."

Roman clenched his bat, he wasn't liking this guys, too much of a hard ass.

"Anyways, I am pretty damn sure I would know if I was bitten, It kind of hurts you know, and the only hurt I have right now is a hangover."

"Oh it'd hurt...but right now you've got plenty of adrenalin pumping through your body...and adrenalin is a wonderful painkiller. But there's other wounds you wouldn't be noticing right now as well...perhaps a scratch...perhaps some blood got under the fingernails...in your eyes...perhaps a little bit in your mouth." David said casually, toying with his knife "Either way, we have no idea how well these zombies retain memory, so I'm not going to risk you hunting me down if you become zombified, just because you're so damn prideful and arrogant to look. Now just do it, and then you can do whatever the hell you want, but I'm not letting you leave until I'm sure you're clean."
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2012, 08:31:04 AM »

"Well, I did just attempt to save your ass. And even if I was going to betray you guys, there's no way in hell I could beat any of you." Ibrahim said, "Also; it isn't as if any of us are going to get anywhere alone, we're going to have to team up with somebody eventually if we want to live. It might as well be us."

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2012, 03:25:59 PM »
"Oh it'd hurt...but right now you've got plenty of adrenalin pumping through your body...and adrenalin is a wonderful painkiller. But there's other wounds you wouldn't be noticing right now as well...perhaps a scratch...perhaps some blood got under the fingernails...in your eyes...perhaps a little bit in your mouth." David said casually, toying with his knife "Either way, we have no idea how well these zombies retain memory, so I'm not going to risk you hunting me down if you become zombified, just because you're so damn prideful and arrogant to look. Now just do it, and then you can do whatever the hell you want, but I'm not letting you leave until I'm sure you're clean."
"I am fine so gently-carress off mister thorough, go play with your knife else where I didn't just get attacked by two zombies to get lectured by your ass." Roman said his headache giving a bit of a throb, he didn't pay any mind to the Arab.

He said some curses in Russian, as he headed off, his bat in his grip as he  kept himself ready to react, his grip on the bat tight, he would turn around and smack the gently-carresser if he tried anything, The Bat had reach, the knife didn't, He knew that from an unfortunate street fight he got into where he broke a mans hands with a bat he had in his cab, which saved the guy from getting any closer.

"You could have left well enough alone, I am fine." Roman said calming as he walked off, getting low as soon as he was away from the group, a he headed towards the wilderness.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2012, 03:45:09 PM »
"I am fine so gently-carress off mister thorough, go play with your knife else where I didn't just get attacked by two zombies to get lectured by your ass." Roman said his headache giving a bit of a throb, he didn't pay any mind to the Arab.

He said some curses in Russian, as he headed off, his bat in his grip as he  kept himself ready to react, his grip on the bat tight, he would turn around and smack the gently-carresser if he tried anything, The Bat had reach, the knife didn't, He knew that from an unfortunate street fight he got into where he broke a mans hands with a bat he had in his cab, which saved the guy from getting any closer.

"You could have left well enough alone, I am fine." Roman said calming as he walked off, getting low as soon as he was away from the group, a he headed towards the wilderness.
Ibrahim sighed, turning to look at David.

"Well, that leaves just me, you, and the Russian soldier. Unless you're going to go all 'I'm a lone wolf, can't trust anybody' on us to." Ibrahim said