Author Topic: Personal Website  (Read 1886 times)

Offline True Evangelion

• View Profile
Personal Website
« on: February 07, 2012, 07:19:54 AM »
http://cruelangels-server.co.cc is a website I'm working on on Notepad++. I run the server off my laptop and use a free domain name.

Currently it's HTML5 and CSS3 Validated. I'm going to implement python, PHP, Possibly Haskell, SQL, javascript, etc. into it. It has a working file uploader that uploads it to a folder on my computer.

Offline The Doctor

• Administrator
    • rdaruszka
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Website
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 02:56:39 PM »
http://cruelangels-server.co.cc is a website I'm working on on Notepad++. I run the server off my laptop and use a free domain name.

Currently it's HTML5 and CSS3 Validated. I'm going to implement python, PHP, Possibly Haskell, SQL, javascript, etc. into it. It has a working file uploader that uploads it to a folder on my computer.

Uhhh... What is it, why is it, why are you posting it here, what about it would be of interest to those that visit here?  Without those this seems like a very spamy post, you've obviously been about for a bit by that post count but if it wasn't for that this would have been a delete and ban rather than an ask for explanation...
Forum Rules - Web IRC

<CaptainJean-Luc> Doc: You have ruthlessly high standards.

His name was Marauder Shields.  Never forget his sacrifice.

Offline True Evangelion

• View Profile
Re: Personal Website
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 10:56:43 PM »
It's a project I'm working on, I'm not trying to advertise to earn money or anything like that. It's a testing ground for me to learn code. I would like people's opinion on projects I can implement in the site to learn more code like databases, forms,etc.