Author Topic: SenHai's Repository of ADD Fueled RP Ideas/Characters  (Read 4512 times)

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
SenHai's Repository of ADD Fueled RP Ideas/Characters
« on: January 06, 2016, 03:39:27 AM »

This is a thread for me, and for you to read. I have an inkling that I shall never RP in a satisfactory manner ever again, I am at my wits end and yet my RP ideas are endlessly flooding my ADD addled brain. I literally can't stop, its bad. So I shall write them down to satisfy my need of having these ideas known, even if they are never acted upon. It's just something I must do.

If you want to comment that is fine, things to add to my idea's that is fine as well. This is mostly for me though. If you think an RP should start based on my idea, that's great too, but Unlikely as everyone want's something different and a middle ground is hard to find. I shall begin with my Next Post.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
Re: SenHai's Repository of ADD Fueled RP Ideas/Characters
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 04:33:18 AM »
Okay I shall start with my most recent idea, it is not my only one but I feel I should get out my most recent one, and one I feel would interest the most people, in fact their was a failed RP of this type on the old TZF forums.

Star Wars

Yep the staple Sci-Fi universe, concocted in the brain of George Lucas, but finally wrested from his senile hands, for better or worse is yet to be known, even though the new movie was good, we still have two more that could gently-carress up.

Anyways on to the Idea, I would have this RP based roughly 15 years, or a little less after the Sixth movie, so the New Republic would be fledgling have little real power yet, and I would believe that the Empire's remnants would still be around, since you know they were a huge organization that a simple defeat of its head leaders would suddenly cause them to vanish as if they still did not have massive armada's of ships and troops.

Anyways, the rp would be the simple premise of being a group of profiteers, weather that be bounty hunting, smuggling, searching for epic loot, uncovering ancient jedi stuff on planets, etc. The connecting story could involve butting heads with an Imperial Warlord of a section of the Empire Remnants and such.

It leaves plenty to do, the New Republic would have little clout, so Crime and such would be at an all time high thanks to the Empire crumbling, becoming little more that multiple disjointed warring factions amid a new Chaotic galaxy.

If this RP were to exist, one we would need to bring in players, cause let's be honest, you are not all the most dependable sort, myself included. Time would need to be made to get it to work.  Two, a Co-GM would be needed to help create and direct a general story. Rules would be rather Lax to promote easier management by a GM, and especially so maximum creativity for player characters could be accomplished (A requirement for me cause I don't want my idea hindered).

-Reasons this Idea came to me-

Well the most obvious reason is I saw the Force Awakens, duh. Second, my last Star wars RP didn't go well, and was rather frustrating. (Circumstances killed it for me) Third is I re-watched the prequels, and besides the crappy story, there is plenty of cool excrement in it. In fact some internet theory's have managed to redeem what the movies could have been if George hadn't succumbed to a whiny fandom, (Yep boys and girls, our backlashed gently-carressed the movies badly, you wanna blame anyone? blame yourself, though you can still excrement on Lucas for editing his original movies, that is fine.)

So on the Note of Prequels, I wanted my Character to be an IG-100 Magnaguard. Not just any one though, one of Grievous's personally trained(Though Dismantled in combat). And later recovered and rebuilt, because IG series bots are rather OP assassins and overall badasses due to their programming, adaptability, and construction/equipment. The best thing about the 100 Model though is its ability to learn and adapt, like any sentient being, but obviously better in terms of quickness to learn.

One thing to know is Grievous trained his Magna Guard in every Martial form of the Jedi Order, making them perfect counter to jedi on the field, only plot armor made them ineffective in the movies, come on we all know how plot armor works.

Anyways, My Droid would be modified and improved of course, as the person salvaging and rebuilding this droid would want to design something that could earn them a profit as a bounty Hunter like the acclaimed IG-88. Improvements would include further improved learning algorithms and a better personality by using some Universal Translator Droid components along with the parts from several other wrecked IG-100s. Of course the Enhanced Intelligence backfires on the Creator, the price of greed I suppose. I have to decided whether or not to have the creator dead, or that my character escaped or simply never came back.

Spoiler for Very Basic Character Sheet:
Character Sheet
Name: IG-115-x (Alias "Proto")
Race: Combat Droid: Modified IG-100 Series
Age: ?? (Need to figure out how starwars timeline works to figure this out lol)
Height: 2 Meters
Weight: 137 Kilograms

Description: "Proto" is a modified slightly larger version of a IG-100 series Combat Droids, he is very similar in form except for a few differences in function from modifications, and slightly increased size to accomodate additional hardware and subsystems. The head is similar to an IG-100 except for the addition of third eye in the center of the face, and a modified neck allowing the head to detach and act autonomously of the body, via insectoid like legs with magnetic grip ability. The Torso is similar to the standard model besides proportionally incresead size to accomodate new systems and have space for upgrades, as well as having more photoreceptors for visual imput from mutiple directions (including behind) in addition to the standard chest photoreceptor. The rest of the body is identical with standard function of the IG-100 series.

Equipment: Autonomous Recon Capable Head,  Built in Tow Cable(Built in to fore arms), Magnetic Grip in all limbs(For Climbing, Sharp Claws assist when unable to Mag-lock).
Weapons: Magnaguard Shock Staff(With Sharpened Ends for Spearing), Super Battle Droid Standard Wrist Blaster(Mounted on Left Fore Arm, Removeable)

Abilities: Super-Human Agility/Strength, Melee-Combat Master(Due To training), Enhanced-Heuristic Learning/Adaptation, Self Repair Protocols, Translation Protocols, Engineering/Repair Protocols

Armor/Clothing: Grey Weatherworn Duranium Armor Plating (Built on, Removeable with proper Mechanical Knowledge), Beige Heavy Cowl/Cape

The sheet is just generalized to give an idea, and would be subject to change depending on the RP.

So what do you think? If you like it let me know, something to add, let me know. And questions are welcome. A final note though, no Jedi Character's we know they are essentially all dead, Luke being the last Jedi for the most part. Force Sensitive Characters are fine though, as there being no Jedi Order doesn't mean you can't have people with great potential though no training, and they probably have no clue they are force sensitive.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:28:45 AM by LordNecross »