General Boards > Original Content

Mazder's art/Deviantart stuff/Self promotions.

(1/14) > >>

Mazder_Verhal:
Okie Dokie so here is a collection of my favourite stuff from what I have done, my work can be found here: http://mazder-1x5.deviantart.com/

Currently I am trying to keep doing work and maybe find a place to sell some pieces if they're good enough to sell, seeing as I am rather thin on what I would consider to be good enough to sell. :P

Any way I will spoiler tag them mainly so the first post isn't HUGE and I will update it as best I can. :)

Firstly we have Drawings/sketches I have done which I have also scanned which I think are good enough.

Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden:
Paintings:
Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden:

And now we move onto the digital stuff I have done I like. :3
Planets and space art will be separate as well as 3DS Max stuff. :P
Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden:
Digital painting. :3
Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden:

And now planets and Space art.

Planets/a Sun/Star first.
Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: I have more but not on my dA.

And now space scenes.
Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: Spoiler for Hiden: (I just found out the last one needs fixing...I'll get back to it soon. :P)

And the last one is 3DS Max posing.
Spoiler for Hiden:
So anyway I hope you liked them, anything you want to say on them, tips, critiques, advice, places to sell them would be appreciated.
:)

wisekill1:
I really like the most of them.
but you might consider making some other stars for your space-backgrounds.

Mazder_Verhal:

--- Quote from: wisekill1 on June 23, 2011, 02:38:53 PM ---I really like the most of them.
but you might consider making some other stars for your space-backgrounds.

--- End quote ---
I had been toying with the idea before I did most of them, only thing I knew of was the cheesy lens flare effect/option. :D

Mazder_Verhal:
I have updated the OP.
Hope you enjoy.

The Doctor:

--- Quote from: Mazder_Verhal on July 31, 2011, 04:43:53 PM ---I have updated the OP.
Hope you enjoy.

--- End quote ---

What did you add?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version