Author Topic: Bioshock Infinite  (Read 2886 times)

Offline JDog2pt0

• JDog2pt0
    • View Profile
Bioshock Infinite
« on: July 09, 2013, 01:42:12 AM »
I'm actually surprised this wasn't started sooner. This will basically be a discussion for any Bioshock Infinite related.

I enjoyed the game, I really did, but I do have some complaints. I felt as though some elements were underutilized, and despite it being a lengthy game, it didn't feel like a lengthy game (unlike the previous Bioshocks). As someone who followed the the initial Bioshock Infinite announcements I was a little disappointed by the actual game. I went through the whole game waiting for Elizabeth to get her powers (you know, the ones where she gets sicker the more she uses them). The whole skyline system seemed under utilized despite the amount of focus on it in the early trailers. Then there is songbird, who I felt could have played a much bigger role in the story line than it actually did. The handymen seemed to get dumbed down from their original design as well. I would like to have seen more done with the Vox as well seeing as how it played a big role in the story until you jump realities for the first time (another complaint towards the story). Of course the ending is flawed too, seeing as how there are so many different realities, getting killed doesn't really fix anything despite what Elizabeth says.

Enough for the moment

Offline Chasereger

• View Profile
Re: Bioshock Infinite
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 03:38:50 AM »
I like the content of this section.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 04:38:39 AM »
I like the content of this section.

Hi! Thank you valued poster for posting on Game-IV and contributing to what I now suspect is our admin's secret shame! As you can see this particular thread, plus the last one you posted, has been dead for a very long time. But don't let that discourage you! If you look closely our Talk About Your Day and PbP Games threads are still quite active! Take part in the witty conversations and shame of our few remaining posters in Talk About Your Day, or immerse yourself in one of our two active PbP Games and go on an epic journey in a painfully slow game on a often borderline dead thread! Meet our few and depressingly mundane posters and form mediocre bonds of online friendship! One of our posters is even Swedish! We keep him around as a novelty. Either way we beg you to keep coming and back and our mods aren't beyond stalking you and kidnapping your favourite pets to help you stay! Welcome to Game-IV, we already know where you live!
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 04:47:30 AM »
LMFAO. I usually delete the posts, but this has to stay. Its pure gold.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 05:10:51 AM »
LMFAO. I usually delete the posts, but this has to stay. Its pure gold.

:sorcerer:
I'm back people...

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile