Author Topic: Ideas  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Nathchi

• nathchi1
    • Nathchi1
    • View Profile
Ideas
« on: October 18, 2014, 08:49:28 PM »
Hello! I wonder if someone would be interested to join my sci-fi rps? I've two different ideas.

The first one is that almost all humans are being wiped out because of the machines (humanoids/cyborgs) because the machines has now been so much programmed that they understand what they themselves can do. The human are being wiped out because they can be a threat against the machines since it was the humans who built them so now, the machines that now have further intelligence than a human brain, they try to build machines and clones of their own instead of letting the humans do it. Humans are not allowed in the city to just walk around freely, if someone does, the cyborg police will catch them and kill them. The whole city is crowded with different kind of machines for example a machine with only an arm that can only do jobs that includes something that needs an arm, or maybe just a small cylinder machine or the newest model cyborg/humanoid.
Uhm... and this is where my idea ends so, I wonder if someone could think of something more, maybe that the roleplayer is a human that tries to take back their place and wipe out the machines ones and for all or something like that.

The other one is that the climate on earth is all deranged up, the warmest place today is impossible for even bacteries to live in and in the coldest climate such as russias most nothern part, greenlands northen part and US, etc has almost never any snow, just a little sometimes.
A guy finds an old man and the old man tells him about our time today, that the earth once had green grass and not a derest, that you could go swimming or go around in the worst cold days, that it wasn't like it is today. Then, when the old man dies the guy is on his own again and have made two decisions and that is one; to get a time machine so he can go back into time and try not to make the future as it is in his today. The other one is to find suvivers and help them and also ask for their aid to help him.
And with this other one I thought that it will also exists two groups that are against each others, just for some tension, maybe one of them have a time machine and the other want it? Maybe the others have something the other group want? I'll have to think more about that part...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
Re: Ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 11:36:00 PM »
Hello! I wonder if someone would be interested to join my sci-fi rps? I've two different ideas.

The first one is that almost all humans are being wiped out because of the machines (humanoids/cyborgs) because the machines has now been so much programmed that they understand what they themselves can do. The human are being wiped out because they can be a threat against the machines since it was the humans who built them so now, the machines that now have further intelligence than a human brain, they try to build machines and clones of their own instead of letting the humans do it. Humans are not allowed in the city to just walk around freely, if someone does, the cyborg police will catch them and kill them. The whole city is crowded with different kind of machines for example a machine with only an arm that can only do jobs that includes something that needs an arm, or maybe just a small cylinder machine or the newest model cyborg/humanoid.
Uhm... and this is where my idea ends so, I wonder if someone could think of something more, maybe that the roleplayer is a human that tries to take back their place and wipe out the machines ones and for all or something like that.

The other one is that the climate on earth is all deranged up, the warmest place today is impossible for even bacteries to live in and in the coldest climate such as russias most nothern part, greenlands northen part and US, etc has almost never any snow, just a little sometimes.
A guy finds an old man and the old man tells him about our time today, that the earth once had green grass and not a derest, that you could go swimming or go around in the worst cold days, that it wasn't like it is today. Then, when the old man dies the guy is on his own again and have made two decisions and that is one; to get a time machine so he can go back into time and try not to make the future as it is in his today. The other one is to find suvivers and help them and also ask for their aid to help him.
And with this other one I thought that it will also exists two groups that are against each others, just for some tension, maybe one of them have a time machine and the other want it? Maybe the others have something the other group want? I'll have to think more about that part...
I'm thinking that both ideas have potential, though as with all Story-based PbP games we would have to have the GM (maybe with a few others to keep the plot a secret from the players) lock down a storyline which would get played out.

Offline Nathchi

• nathchi1
    • Nathchi1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 06:23:29 PM »
Yeah, I know. I just gave out ideas, so it's of course I haven't put out the storyline yet and since I don't know if people would be interested or not, I thought we could get the storyline plotted together since I don't know what people like or not. . 3.

Offline ChellieRawr

• The Garbage Queen sits on her rightful throne
    • xlovelycurex
    • ChellieRawr
    • Chellie Rawr
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 02:14:03 AM »
It sounds interesting enough, a lot of maintenance to keep it up though :o
ಥ‿ಥ :heart:

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 06:28:42 AM »
Yeah people are already spread thin with interests, it would be hard pressed to garner interest in new games.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 06:47:47 AM »
Nathchi. Why don't you have a look at the current RPs, and see if they interest you.

The site is real slow right now, so its best to try and join what is here. People are already fickle as it is with these games.