Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Into Darkness.  (Read 84172 times)

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Into Darkness.
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2013, 05:45:19 PM »
Siegfried looked down at the bleeding bodyguard, feeling somewhat sorry for the man before turning to Cyrine, "No, not at all." He replied
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2013, 08:01:29 PM »
With all opposition neutralized Cyrine seem to visibly relax, holstering her pistol again, though she does place a hand to her head. "Anyone hurt?"
"Surprisingly not it seems. However how are you? You put the Fear of the Omnissiah in me when everything went cold." He noted as he did the same with his Hellpistol.

"I think we should go check out the bodies and the one body guard, see if we can rouse him. Ask him some questions since we were so kind in sparing him, I hope he has knowledge worthy of the Omnissiah in him." He noted as he made his way to head down to the lower level, using his staff as a walking stick.

"In any case I could use the extra Thrones they have on them, and the guns would do nicely for some tinkering." He got really quite on the last thing he said as he smirked to himself.

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2013, 08:41:24 PM »
"Surprisingly not it seems. However how are you? You put the Fear of the Omnissiah in me when everything went cold." He noted as he did the same with his Hellpistol.

"I think we should go check out the bodies and the one body guard, see if we can rouse him. Ask him some questions since we were so kind in sparing him, I hope he has knowledge worthy of the Omnissiah in him." He noted as he made his way to head down to the lower level, using his staff as a walking stick.

"In any case I could use the extra Thrones they have on them, and the guns would do nicely for some tinkering." He got really quite on the last thing he said as he smirked to himself.
Siegfried's ears subconsciously perked up at the mention of Thrones, turning to look at the dead bodies littering the room almost instinctively as he contemplated what could be looted from them, before banishing the thought entirely with a shake of his head; it would seem far too greedy to suggest that openly, and he joined the Imperial Guard in the first place partially to get rid of his almost genetic avarice.

Though, he could not help but keep his eyes from wandering to the rich noble's corpse; both grimacing from the bloodshed and barely containing himself from suggesting a search.
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2013, 11:00:58 PM »
"A practical suggestion. Though I'd avise against carrying around too much gear."

Cortranna descends the stairs to the floor and decides to go through the pockets of the noble that had the nerve of attacking the group.
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

"gently-carressing clouds, sometimes they evaporate."
Forum poster somewhere on the internet

Offline Godur

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 15, 2013, 01:27:14 PM »
"I'm alright, no need to worry about me." Cyrine says in response to Geralt's question, letting her hand drop to her side again. "We shouldn't delay too long. Station security will be on their way, so do what you must quickly and let's be away from here" She then suggests, gesturing to the bodies and then go to keep watch while the rest of your search the bodies. The weapons they carry are nothing special, just regular patterned lasguns and a las pistol on the noble. There is some money to be earned however, 340 thrones in total, along with pass-cards carrying the emblem of the noble house.
“The lesson is this - the game is rigged. The cards are stacked. The dice are loaded. And that’s why we don’t play their fragging game. We don’t swallow their drek sandwich and politely ask for another. It’s why we run the shadows…”

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 15, 2013, 06:44:41 PM »
"I'm alright, no need to worry about me." Cyrine says in response to Geralt's question, letting her hand drop to her side again. "We shouldn't delay too long. Station security will be on their way, so do what you must quickly and let's be away from here" She then suggests, gesturing to the bodies and then go to keep watch while the rest of your search the bodies. The weapons they carry are nothing special, just regular patterned lasguns and a las pistol on the noble. There is some money to be earned however, 340 thrones in total, along with pass-cards carrying the emblem of the noble house.
In the spirit of Camaraderie he grabbed 68 thrones which was the exact amount to divide it up by 5, and the extra laspistol. "These pass cards are interesting, in case we need to access places they own."  he grabbed one card.

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 16, 2013, 12:40:02 AM »
In the spirit of Camaraderie he grabbed 68 thrones which was the exact amount to divide it up by 5, and the extra laspistol. "These pass cards are interesting, in case we need to access places they own."  he grabbed one card.
Cortranna also pockets a card and 68 thrones. "Might come in handy, or not. One never knows.".

She pauses, and then decides to take at least one chargepack out of the lasguns before leaving.
Toaster

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 16, 2013, 12:46:46 AM »
Cortranna also pockets a card and 68 thrones. "Might come in handy, or not. One never knows.".

She pauses, and then decides to take at least one chargepack out of the lasguns before leaving.
Siegfried also takes 68 thrones and a card, copying Cortranna's idea of taking a lasgun chargepack from one of the lasguns.

Offline Glitchless

• PBP Player
  • ERROR_TEXT_NOT_FOUND
    • Glitchless
    • GlItChlEsSs
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 18, 2013, 11:22:33 PM »
Cassius at first hung back from the conversation then started to walk up after he reloaded his pistol. "So this is the three musketeers I was told about, nice to meet you gentlemen..and lady."
he then starts to pocket the loot and took a card with him. 
(ERROR_TEXT_NOT_FOUND)

Offline Godur

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 29, 2013, 09:16:08 AM »
"Likewise..." Another new voice call out in response to Cassius's words, the stern and somewhat growling voice of an old man who likely has smoked one or two lho-sticks too many in his lifetime. The man in question is very tall and well trained by the looks of things, military uniform covering his body. His wrinkled face is decorated with numerous cybernetic implants, most notably the gree-glowing eye attachment that seem to have replaced most of his left skull. He take a brief look on the collection of corpses around you, and casually step over one of them as he approach. You notice that he's followed by a squad of heavily armed troopers.

Before you have time to say anything Cyrine step up and bow deeply to the man. "Master...I can exp--" the man shake his head and dismiss her apology with a wave of his hand. "Later, Cyrine. For now, let's get our guests away from the scene of the crime, shall we? There is only so much my authority can do." He says and then turn his attention to you. "Greetings, acolytes. I am Lord Dromus."
“The lesson is this - the game is rigged. The cards are stacked. The dice are loaded. And that’s why we don’t play their fragging game. We don’t swallow their drek sandwich and politely ask for another. It’s why we run the shadows…”

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 29, 2013, 07:34:41 PM »
"Likewise..." Another new voice call out in response to Cassius's words, the stern and somewhat growling voice of an old man who likely has smoked one or two lho-sticks too many in his lifetime. The man in question is very tall and well trained by the looks of things, military uniform covering his body. His wrinkled face is decorated with numerous cybernetic implants, most notably the gree-glowing eye attachment that seem to have replaced most of his left skull. He take a brief look on the collection of corpses around you, and casually step over one of them as he approach. You notice that he's followed by a squad of heavily armed troopers.

Before you have time to say anything Cyrine step up and bow deeply to the man. "Master...I can exp--" the man shake his head and dismiss her apology with a wave of his hand. "Later, Cyrine. For now, let's get our guests away from the scene of the crime, shall we? There is only so much my authority can do." He says and then turn his attention to you. "Greetings, acolytes. I am Lord Dromus."
"Lord Dromus, Greetings, Omnissiahs blessings upon you." He said noting his cybernetics, and giving a short bow.

Offline Glitchless

• PBP Player
  • ERROR_TEXT_NOT_FOUND
    • Glitchless
    • GlItChlEsSs
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 30, 2013, 01:08:48 AM »
"So this is my employer...now I know this will be a cakewalk" Cassius said as he did a quick bow while looking at Dromus and his armed squad.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 11:30:54 PM by Glitchless »
(ERROR_TEXT_NOT_FOUND)

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 03, 2013, 02:37:46 PM »
"Lord Dromus, Greetings, Omnissiahs blessings upon you." He said noting his cybernetics, and giving a short bow.
Siegfried bowed, displaying all the grace and dignity that a noble of his stature could display, "Greetings, Lord Dromus. I deeply apologise for the mess that we've created."

Offline Godur

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 27, 2013, 07:42:20 PM »
Dromus simply make a dismissive gesture at Siegfried's comment. "No need to be sorry about that, I'd say." He gestures to the other nobleman who now lay dead on the cold metal flooring. "This brat had it coming, afterall. Wouldn't you agree?" He adds, his tone not giving away his thoughts on the matter, and then turn around to march back out the way he came. "But let's not dally. Come, walk with me"  Cyrine is quick to follow her master's beck and call, and fall in behind him quicker than any of you have time to realise that they're both now making their way from the scene.

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 28, 2013, 09:16:28 AM »
Dromus simply make a dismissive gesture at Siegfried's comment. "No need to be sorry about that, I'd say." He gestures to the other nobleman who now lay dead on the cold metal flooring. "This brat had it coming, afterall. Wouldn't you agree?" He adds, his tone not giving away his thoughts on the matter, and then turn around to march back out the way he came. "But let's not dally. Come, walk with me"  Cyrine is quick to follow her master's beck and call, and fall in behind him quicker than any of you have time to realise that they're both now making their way from the scene.
Geralt quietly follows behind observing their new employer, wondering what he had in store for them and if he had any information to further explain their task.

He gestured for the others to follow.

Offline Glitchless

• PBP Player
  • ERROR_TEXT_NOT_FOUND
    • Glitchless
    • GlItChlEsSs
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: February 09, 2014, 11:06:33 PM »
Cassius nods to Geralt as he starts moving.
(ERROR_TEXT_NOT_FOUND)

Offline mikethor007

• Brewmaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
    • KlausBR2008
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor007
    • mikethor009
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 11, 2014, 01:01:01 PM »
Cortranna follows the group, making no comments nor betraying her own thoughts. It is better to err on the side of caution when Lord Inquisitors are involved.
Toaster