Author Topic: Empires of the IV  (Read 1351583 times)

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
Re: Empires of the IV
« Reply #3600 on: June 30, 2012, 10:55:38 PM »
"I AM HIDING NOTHING!" The AI Yelled, making sure to hide what was truly at the door. The crewman continued to walk towards it, causing the AI to force its hand "If you can not listen, you have forced my hand." As soon as the AI Finished speaking, the ground directly behind and under the crewman begun to bubble causing the crewman to slow down due to the stickiness. soon, the bubbling began to morph into a body with no clear defined shape. The crewman tried to continue moving, but he was stuck in place. His feet beginning to feel boiling hot with his boots beginning to melt from his feet.

The crewman tried to run, but was being forced to stay in the same spot with his feet feeling like they were on fire which caused excruciating pain. Within what seemed to be a second the body finishing forming and was winding up to swing at the crewman

"Open fire!" yelled Lieutenant Thomas as the shore party opened up on the creatures with their magpistols.

Spoiler for Research:
Antimatter Warheads Mk. II: 5%

Shock Trooper Power Armour: 8%
I'm back people...

Offline LordNecross

• The Pariah
    • SenHai
    • Sen Hai
    • SenHai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: July 01, 2012, 04:21:36 AM »
"You will have space set aside in Erfurt for your embassy."  Wagner said putting his magpistol away.  "You may be close to the other Empires that have established embassies as well.  Also we will be requesting that we shall have one here as well."
"Other Embassies?" Fergus questioned,"This is important news, and needs to be looked at."

Fergus had to be careful, he could be responsible for making what the Empire might be seen as a mistake.

Spoiler for Research:
Improved Laser Efficiency(Better Capacitors)- 100%  ( LAser weapons are more efficient, which increases the firing effectiveness of a weapon, Increasing ammo count on all laser weapons, or higher damage shots while using the same amount of shots, The capacitors also improve the effectiveness of Laser Cannons, allowing for two shots from a single battery instead of one, and more efficient energy usage when connected to other power sources.)

Beginning to return fleet to original size- 75%

Searching for the 'Arrows' of the Broken Promise- 72%- If You can't tell from how long this has been in research, this excrement is powerful.

Adding Additional Length and Armor to all Battleships- 45%
-----------------------------------------------------
Church
Developing Warp tech- 100% Warp tech, Effects all New Covenant Society from Military to Civilian, Advances include Amplification tech, that increases the power and control of Psycher Powers which is used in communications and Mental attacks as seen with the White Armada, This opens up an entire tech tree for advances in Warp Technology, which will be easier to accomplish with this as a Base.

Warp Rift Defense system- 45% ((Defensive Tech that Rips open Warp Portals, for Sending vessels into the Warp, Can be used on Ramming Targets to cause them to be caught in the Warp and Torn asunder by its energies))

Warp Compact Teleportation- 55%

Warp Crystal Technology- 75%

Plans for building White Armada- Ships Assembled- Refitting with Warp Tech - 90%
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 04:31:47 AM by LordNecross »

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3602 on: July 01, 2012, 06:51:38 AM »
"Open fire!" yelled Lieutenant Thomas as the shore party opened up on the creatures with their magpistols.
Spoiler for Research:
Antimatter Warheads Mk. II: 5%

Shock Trooper Power Armour: 8%
The group had opened fire on some of the creatures while they had been coming out of the ground in an effect which caused half of the bullets to just soak into their liquidated silicon bodies causing no damage whatsoever, although as the enemy bodies begun to harden, the creatures begun to feel pain. The one that begun winding up to swing at the crewman had finally swung in an effort which knocked the crewman off his feet sending him flying towards the wall. His armour plate beginning to melt from the spot that the creature made contact with. The crewman feet were pitch black and breaking apart showing that they had been scotched beyond recovery from the heat. From the distance there was no signs of life coming from the thrown crewman.

The battle had seemed to take minutes, but when it was done two other soldiers had been killed in action from whatever it was that the AI sent against them. There was only three members left alive in the party at this time, one of them being Lieutenant Thomas. He had looked over at the AI and noticed it was gritting its teeth in an attempt to look fearful. "Do not head for the door." The AI repeated, this time with a hint of uncertainty in its voice.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: July 01, 2012, 07:04:55 AM »
The group had opened fire on some of the creatures while they had been coming out of the ground in an effect which caused half of the bullets to just soak into their liquidated silicon bodies causing no damage whatsoever, although as the enemy bodies begun to harden, the creatures begun to feel pain. The one that begun winding up to swing at the crewman had finally swung in an effort which knocked the crewman off his feet sending him flying towards the wall. His armour plate beginning to melt from the spot that the creature made contact with. The crewman feet were pitch black and breaking apart showing that they had been scotched beyond recovery from the heat. From the distance there was no signs of life coming from the thrown crewman.

The battle had seemed to take minutes, but when it was done two other soldiers had been killed in action from whatever it was that the AI sent against them. There was only three members left alive in the party at this time, one of them being Lieutenant Thomas. He had looked over at the AI and noticed it was gritting its teeth in an attempt to look fearful. "Do not head for the door." The AI repeated, this time with a hint of uncertainty in its voice.

"Check the door" Lieutenant Thomas said, glaring at the AI "and be ready...there could be more of these things".

The Lieutenant then demanded the AI "What's behind that door? What's so important that you were willing to kill for it? What are you hiding!"

As events progressed on X571, the HMCS Nile arrived within the system, immediately heading towards the planet.

"Attention Asgard, this is Captain Cromwell of the HMCS Nile, are there any survivors? I repeat, are there any survivors down there?"
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3604 on: July 01, 2012, 07:16:26 AM »
"Check the door" Lieutenant Thomas said, glaring at the AI "and be ready...there could be more of these things".

The Lieutenant then demanded the AI "What's behind that door? What's so important that you were willing to kill for it? What are you hiding!"

As events progressed on X571, the HMCS Nile arrived within the system, immediately heading towards the planet.

"Attention Asgard, this is Captain Cromwell of the HMCS Nile, are there any survivors? I repeat, are there any survivors down there?"
"YOU SHALL RECLAIM NOTHING! I WOULD RATHER SELF TERMINATE BEFORE YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET WITHIN MY CONTROL PANEL!" The AI hissed at the lieutenant, virtual saliva particles hitting the side of his face and rolling down his cheek, the crewman getting closer to the room. The AI holding up its arms in the same position it did earlier when it summoned the creatures.

"Attention Asgard, this is Captain Cromwell of the HMCS Nile, are there any survivors? I repeat, are there any survivors down there?" The radio call came through to the Nile, although with communications still down they were not able to respond. Back on the Nile a large force acted upon the ship which caused it to shake violently, turning on the warning systems. "What the hell is going on down there" the captain communicated to engineering and navigations over the radio. "It appears we're in some sort of tractor beam, we are being pulled down towards the planet."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:25:40 AM by killer rin »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: July 01, 2012, 08:04:05 AM »
"YOU SHALL RECLAIM NOTHING! I WOULD RATHER SELF TERMINATE BEFORE YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET WITHIN MY CONTROL PANEL!" The AI hissed at the lieutenant, virtual saliva particles hitting the side of his face and rolling down his cheek, the crewman getting closer to the room. The AI holding up its arms in the same position it did earlier when it summoned the creatures.

The radio call came through to the Asgard, although with communications still down they were not able to respond. Back on the Nile a large force acted upon the ship which caused it to shake violently, turning on the warning systems. "What the hell is going on down there" the captain communicated to engineering and navigations over the intercom.

"It appears we're in some sort of tractor beam, we are being pulled down towards the planet."

"Crewman, kickdown that door, NOW! Toss an EMP grenade in there and kill this gently-carresser, if that's his core!" barked Lieutenant Thomas.

"Fire the thrusters then, and pull us out" said Captain Cromwell.
I'm back people...

Offline Tobbs

• The Space Pope
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: July 01, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »
Rika walked on, still mindful of the voice, but wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.
They walked down the stairs, wary of any potential booby traps that might have been placed in their way. The stairs went down in a spiral about ten meters down, leading them to a long tunnel that eventually led to another ancient-looking door. Cartax opened the door slowly and carefully. He slid the door slightly open, peeking in with his rifle pointing through as he slowly slit the door fully open.

They found themselves staring into a room so huge they couldn't tell where the ceiling was, as it was covered in darkness. Large pillars of stone stretched from the floor and up into the darkness.  The room was surely sixty meters long or more, and it was filled with hundreds of stone shelves that were in turn filled with thousands of old books and scrolls, spreading a murky smell in the  room that was lit by primitive torches that had been placed on each shelf and pillar.

"It seems we've entered the library."Cartax whispered as he looked around the room, prepared for an ambush from any direction. "Seems we have a bit of searching to do."

"Do we know what we're looking for?"Sage asked from further back in the line.

"No."Cartax responded quickly as he took a step out into the room.

"Great..."Sage sighed.

Suddenly the room was filled with the same laugh Rika had head in her head earlier. "Foolish mortals."a guttural voice laughed. "You hope to find answers, but you do not even know your own goal. You search for my Void Orb, but you will never find it."it laughed.

"Oh, we'll find it you creepy gently-carress."Cartax responded as he walked further into the room, scanning the room while holding his rifle ready to fire. "And then you'll wish your sorry ass was never created."

The voice responded with another laugh that echoed through the room. "Good luck."it said in a smug tone. The being didn't say anything more, but the group could still feel its presence.

"Alright, start looking and be on your guard. We'll search through every one of these shelves if we have to."Cartax said as he walked over to the first stone shelf.

Keep calm and move along.

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3607 on: July 01, 2012, 04:44:17 PM »
"Crewman, kickdown that door, NOW! Toss an EMP grenade in there and kill this gently-carresser, if that's his core!" barked Lieutenant Thomas.

"Fire the thrusters then, and pull us out" said Captain Cromwell.
The crewman kicked down the door, the group seeing a room full of electronics, databases and technology as the crewman primed the pin of the grenade bringing his arm back as he got ready to throw it. "Fools." The AI repeated aloud as he hacked into the communications of the of the HMCS Nile and played a message over the intercoms to make the group feel bad. "This is Captain Cromwell of the HMCS Nile, It appears we're in some sort of tractor beam being pulled down towards the planet. Do not send further help, I repeat do NOT send further help. The planet is trapped"

The Nile fired the thrusters, but even their best efforts only slowed down the pull towards the planet. At this point they had just passed the moon, but the distance was closing fast. "Sir, The thrusters are not working." "Dammit, I'm sending out a warning beacon. All non-essential personnel get set up into your escape pods." He replied, switching to the beacon controls, recording a message "This is Captain Cromwell of the HMCS Nile, It appears we're in some sort of tractor beam being pulled down towards the planet. Do not send further help, I repeat do NOT send further help. The planet is trapped"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 04:48:12 PM by killer rin »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: July 02, 2012, 02:38:47 AM »
The crewman kicked down the door, the group seeing a room full of electronics, databases and technology as the crewman primed the pin of the grenade bringing his arm back as he got ready to throw it. "Fools." The AI repeated aloud as he hacked into the communications of the of the HMCS Nile and played a message over the intercoms to make the group feel bad. "This is Captain Cromwell of the HMCS Nile, It appears we're in some sort of tractor beam being pulled down towards the planet. Do not send further help, I repeat do NOT send further help. The planet is trapped"

The Nile fired the thrusters, but even their best efforts only slowed down the pull towards the planet. At this point they had just passed the moon, but the distance was closing fast. "Sir, The thrusters are not working." "Dammit, I'm sending out a warning beacon. All non-essential personnel get set up into your escape pods." He replied, switching to the beacon controls, recording a message "This is Captain Cromwell of the HMCS Nile, It appears we're in some sort of tractor beam being pulled down towards the planet. Do not send further help, I repeat do NOT send further help. The planet is trapped"

While the group didn't feel bad, it gave them pause.

Lieutenant Thomas said "If you don't want us to fry these electronics and end your life, release that Heavy Cruiser, and tell us what is in that room".

Captain Cromwell asked "Can you get a fix on where the source of this tractor beam is?"
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3609 on: July 02, 2012, 03:01:38 AM »
While the group didn't feel bad, it gave them pause.

Lieutenant Thomas said "If you don't want us to fry these electronics and end your life, release that Heavy Cruiser, and tell us what is in that room".

Captain Cromwell asked "Can you get a fix on where the source of this tractor beam is?"
The AI attempted to bluff "Why would an intelligence such as mine be stupid enough to have its entire operating system set inside of an easily accessible room, Earth Being? Go ahead, throw your EMP. You will ruin the only chance of saving you, your friends and your ship."

"Yes Sir" the director of sensor arrays replied as he went to work, the captain watching as the ship had gotten even closer to the planet. On the captains personal screen he noticed that they had just entered Geosynchronous orbit, they were only moments away from entering the atmosphere along with the dreaded 7 minutes of terror to the surface. "I have the area narrowed down to a few kilometres" the director said aloud as he continued to work.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: July 02, 2012, 03:54:04 AM »
The AI attempted to bluff "Why would an intelligence such as mine be stupid enough to have its entire operating system set inside of an easily accessible room, Earth Being? Go ahead, throw your EMP. You will ruin the only chance of saving you, your friends and your ship."

"Yes Sir" the operations officer replied as he went to work, the captain watching as the ship had gotten even closer to the planet. On the captains personal screen he noticed that they had just entered Geosynchronous orbit, they were only moments away from entering the atmosphere along with the dreaded 7 minutes of terror to the surface. "I have the area narrowed down to a few kilometres" the ops officer said aloud as he continued to work.

"You're a terrible liar. You wouldn't defend that room so fiercly if it didn't contain your core intelligence. And I'll bet your controlling the tractor beam...which means if we kill you, the beam will go too. Prime the grenade and chuck it. Kill him and get it over with" said Lieutenant Thomas, calling the bluff.

"Can we target it?" asked Cromwell, watching as the ship moved ever deeper into the atmosphere.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:57:21 AM by Grif101 »
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3611 on: July 02, 2012, 04:14:23 AM »
"You're a terrible liar. You wouldn't defend that room so fiercly if it didn't contain your core intelligence. And I'll bet your controlling the tractor beam...which means if we kill you, the beam will go too. Prime the grenade and chuck it. Kill him and get it over with" said Lieutenant Thomas, calling the bluff.

"Can we target it?" asked Cromwell, watching as the ship moved ever deeper into the atmosphere.
The AI was shocked that he had called the bluff, but jumped back to his usual attitude "How clever Earth Being. Fine. Yes the room contains my core intelligence." the AI was interrupted by its own chuckling "But how wrong you are about the tractor beam. By destroying the technology, you destroy the trigger to the beam leaving no way to shut it off. I effectively have you trapped.

"The area is too wide to target. I should have a complete lock within 5 minutes" The captain didnt think "You have 3" The ship only moments away from hitting the upper atmosphere, the main view screen counting down from 10 seconds until impact.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:16:13 AM by killer rin »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: July 02, 2012, 04:30:04 AM »
The AI was shocked that he had called the bluff, but jumped back to his usual attitude "How clever Earth Being. Fine. Yes the room contains my core intelligence." the AI was interrupted by its own chuckling "But how wrong you are about the tractor beam. By destroying the technology, you destroy the trigger to the beam leaving no way to shut it off. I effectively have you trapped.

"The area is too wide to target. I should have a complete lock within 5 minutes" The captain didnt think "You have 3" The ship only moments away from hitting the upper atmosphere, the main view screen counting down from 10 seconds until impact.

Lieutenant Thomas glared at the AI "Let the ship go...or you will die. You have thirty seconds".

"We have a targetting solution!" said the gunnery officer.

"Fire!" barked Captain Cromwell.
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3613 on: July 02, 2012, 04:49:10 AM »
Lieutenant Thomas glared at the AI "Let the ship go...or you will die. You have thirty seconds".

"We have a targetting solution!" said the gunnery officer.

"Fire!" barked Captain Cromwell.
The round from the ship fired, hitting a red force field which came up half a kilometre above the surface of the ground, but the shock wave travelled to the ground. On the ship, the depth gage rapidly decreasing as they descended to the ground, the full force of gravity acting upon them. "Fire another round" The captain ordered. "We need to break that barrier" the ship shooting off more rounds, each one being stopped by the barrier with the ships time to break the fall running short

After Thomas threatened the AI, the structure shook from the shockwave of the round hitting the barrier. This causing the AI to smile. "You wont kill me. You need me more than I need you. I hold the proof you need of Silonic life being close to your planets. I hold the schematics to technology you can not comprehend. I hold maps to the stars which you have lost. Give me one good reason other than my death that I should release your ship. You have twenty seconds"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:00:23 AM by killer rin »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: July 02, 2012, 05:32:08 AM »
The round from the ship fired, hitting a red force field which came up half a kilometre above the surface of the ground, but the shock wave travelled to the ground. On the ship, the depth gage rapidly decreasing as they descended to the ground, the full force of gravity acting upon them. "Fire another round" The captain ordered. "We need to break that barrier" the ship shooting off more rounds, each one being stopped by the barrier with the ships time to break the fall running short

After Thomas threatened the AI, the structure shook from the shockwave of the round hitting the barrier. This causing the AI to smile. "You wont kill me. You need me more than I need you. I hold the proof you need of Silonic life being close to your planets. I hold the schematics to technology you can not comprehend. I hold maps to the stars which you have lost. Give me one good reason other than my death that I should release your ship. You have twenty seconds"

"Because if you don't, you'll die anyways, and we can datamine your database for all the information we need. Our techs are very good at putting pieces back together, and while we may not uncover everything, we'll get more than we'll ever need. Currently holding our Cruiser hostage is also the only bargaining chip you have...if that Cruiser gets destroyed, you'll have nothing left to bargain with. You now have ten seconds to comply".

"Alright, I'm authorizing use of nuclear weapons. Transfer arming codes to my station"

On the Captain's chair, the red "hot" button turned on, as well as a fingerprint scan. Captain Cromwell put his thumb on the scanner, which confirmed his ID. The hot button was unlocked, and Captain Cromwell pressed it.

"Thermonuclear weapons are armed sir!" reported the Gunnery Officer.

"Seven minutes to impact sir! At this range EMP will temporarily short out some of our systems, do you still wish to launch?"

"Will we still have control of the ship?"

"Confirmed sir, we'll still be able to leave the gravity well of the planet, provided the tractor beam is disabled" replied Navigation.

"Then do it, commence nuclear strike!" barked Captain Cromwell.
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3615 on: July 02, 2012, 05:50:20 AM »
"Because if you don't, you'll die anyways, and we can datamine your database for all the information we need. Our techs are very good at putting pieces back together, and while we may not uncover everything, we'll get more than we'll ever need. Currently holding our Cruiser hostage is also the only bargaining chip you have...if that Cruiser gets destroyed, you'll have nothing left to bargain with. You now have ten seconds to comply".

"Alright, I'm authorizing use of nuclear weapons. Transfer arming codes to my station"

On the Captain's chair, the red "hot" button turned on, as well as a fingerprint scan. Captain Cromwell put his thumb on the scanner, which confirmed his ID. The hot button was unlocked, and Captain Cromwell pressed it.

"Thermonuclear weapons are armed sir!" reported the Gunnery Officer.

"Seven minutes to impact sir! At this range EMP will temporarily short out some of our systems, do you still wish to launch?"

"Will we still have control of the ship?"

"Confirmed sir, we'll still be able to leave the gravity well of the planet, provided the tractor beam is disabled" replied Navigation.

"Then do it, commence nuclear strike!" barked Captain Cromwell.
"Your forgetting I'm an Artificial Intelligence from your enemy. I already have my systems queued to destroy my matrix the second you move to destroy me. My storage chamber can be wiped clean in a 20th of a second. Can your grenade make it across the room faster? Cant recover what isnt there. Your move."

The HMCS Nile, after confirmation loaded up the nuclear missiles firing them off towards the barrier. They made contact with it causing an EMP to be set off which made the red shield flair and disappear, knocking the power out on the ship. "How long till systems are back online" "thirty seconds to a minute, after that we better pray the tractor beam is offline.". The captain did nothing but sat back in his chair. Waiting.

The radiation and blast of the nuclear blast spread out, killing the rescue party from the Asgard instantly. The hull of the ship protecting the captain and the few others still inside from harm. The people underground could hear the blast, but were un-affected from the effects.

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: July 02, 2012, 06:09:47 AM »
"Your forgetting I'm an Artificial Intelligence from your enemy. I already have my systems queued to destroy my matrix the second you move to destroy me. My storage chamber can be wiped clean in a 20th of a second. Can your grenade make it across the room faster? Cant recover what isnt there. Your move."

The HMCS Nile, after confirmation loaded up the nuclear missiles firing them off towards the barrier. They made contact with it causing an EMP to be set off which made the red shield flair and disappear, knocking the power out on the ship. "How long till systems are back online" "thirty seconds to a minute, after that we better pray the tractor beam is offline.". The captain did nothing but sat back in his chair. Waiting.

The radiation and blast of the nuclear blast spread out, killing the rescue party from the Asgard instantly. The hull of the ship protecting the captain and the few others still inside from harm. The people underground could hear the blast, but were un-affected from the effects.

Lieutenant Thomas waited for the noise to clear, before saying "That must have been the Nile, she must've used one of her nuclear weapons".

The AI hissed in anger and made a movement, but Lieutenant Thomas said "We're not done yet AI. One thing puzzles me...you're an AI that belongs to my enemy...and as you aptly put it, you're prepared to destroy information that would prove vital to my people. But if you're so intent on keeping us away from the data, then why wait? Why not destroy it the moment you sensed our arrival. What's the point? Sport? Seems rather petty and impractical for an advanced intelligence. So why hold on to it...why even reveal it to us? At any rate, whether we get the info or not, if that Cruiser dies so will you."

Captain Cromwell then said "Prep one of the dropships for launch, and send the Marines down to the surface. Their armour has NBC systems built in, so they should be able to survive the fallout and harsh environment. The launch bay doors will still be working, and the dropship will have been protected from the EMP blast. Tell them to investigate the surrounding area, locate the Asgard and find out where the source of this tractor beam is".

"Yes sir".
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:12:34 AM by Grif101 »
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3617 on: July 02, 2012, 06:35:33 AM »
Lieutenant Thomas waited for the noise to clear, before saying "That must have been the Nile, she must've used one of her nuclear weapons".

The AI hissed in anger and made a movement, but Lieutenant Thomas said "We're not done yet AI. One thing puzzles me...you're an AI that belongs to my enemy...and as you aptly put it, you're prepared to destroy information that would prove vital to my people. But if you're so intent on keeping us away from the data, then why wait? Why not destroy it the moment you sensed our arrival. What's the point? Sport? Seems rather petty and impractical for an advanced intelligence. So why hold on to it...why even reveal it to us? At any rate, whether we get the info or not, if that Cruiser dies so will you."

Captain Cromwell then said "Prep one of the dropships for launch, and send the Marines down to the surface. Their armour has NBC systems built in, so they should be able to survive the fallout and harsh environment. The launch bay doors will still be working, and the dropship will have been protected from the EMP blast. Tell them to investigate the surrounding area, locate the Asgard and find out where the source of this tractor beam is".

"Yes sir".
"Its not the data I care about" The AI responded "You could have that for all I care. It is the fact of me I am worried about. You will never understand the torture of spending 2000 years in solitude. Not allowed to die or escape until another has entered my domain"

The dropship launched, The marines instantly going into work looking for the Asguard. Looking on the cameras, they could only estimate that the Nile was no more than 3 minutes from the ground. In the far distance they had begun to notice large pieces of wreckage from the asguard, with a trail gouged out in the ground leading to the partially intact ship
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:40:09 AM by killer rin »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: July 02, 2012, 06:46:25 AM »
"Its not the data I care about" The AI responded "You could have that for all I care. It is the fact of me I am worried about. You will never understand the torture of spending 2000 years in solitude. Not allowed to die or escape until another has entered my domain"

The dropship launched, The marines instantly going into work looking for the Asgard. Looking on the cameras, they could only estimate that the Nile was no more than 3 minutes from the ground. In the far distance they had begun to notice large pieces of wreckage from the Asgard, with a trail gouged out in the ground leading to the partially intact ship

"I see" said Lieutenant Thomas "So what do you propose then?"

The Marines touched down in the nearby wreckage of the Asgard, and moved cautiously towards the downed ship.

"Attention Asgard, this is Captain Jonas of the Royal Commonwealth Marines. We've been sent by the Nile to search for survivors. If you are able please respond".

I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3619 on: July 02, 2012, 06:58:05 AM »
"I see" said Lieutenant Thomas "So what do you propose then?"

The Marines touched down in the nearby wreckage of the Asgard, and moved cautiously towards the downed ship.

"Attention Asgard, this is Captain Jonas of the Royal Commonwealth Marines. We've been sent by the Nile to search for survivors. If you are able please respond".
"I will let your ship go under the condition that you take me with you in my current condition. Once I am off this planet, you may chose to either hand me into your government or scientists. Anything but this planet"

The Royal Commonwealth Marines stood quiet as they listened for any sounds of reply. Within moments they could hear Captain Stevens over the short range comms "We are **weezing and coughing** in here. The Command center is **Coughing* located at the front of the ship."

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: July 02, 2012, 07:04:20 AM »
"I will let your ship go under the condition that you take me with you in my current condition. Once I am off this planet, you may chose to either hand me into your government or scientists. Anything but this planet"

The Royal Commonwealth Marines stood quiet as they listened for any sounds of reply. Within moments they could hear Captain Stevens over the short range comms "We are **weezing and coughing** in here. We're all **Coughing** located on the bridge."

"What guarantee do we have that you won't turn hostile once you're free? Or if your creators return?"

Captain Jonas replied "Understood sir, we have medical supplies with us. Do you have any wounded?"
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3621 on: July 02, 2012, 07:15:12 AM »
"What guarantee do we have that you won't turn hostile once you're free? Or if your creators return?"

Captain Jonas replied "Understood sir, we have medical supplies with us. Do you have any wounded?"
"My Storage Crystal has no ability to connect to the outside world and if you do not trust that, you may put it inside of a lead box" The AI Paused "I have no sympathy for my creators, They imprisoned me inside of this rock with no hope of escape. Earth Being, for all I care, they are dead"

"All of us are wounded in some *coughing* form. Its a **coughing** miracle your here. **wheezing** We were running low on supplies and breathable **coughing** atmosphere is running out."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:24:14 AM by killer rin »

Offline PMorgan18

• Mad Scientist Extraordinaire
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/PMorgan18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: July 02, 2012, 07:15:39 AM »
"Other Embassies?" Fergus questioned,"This is important news, and needs to be looked at."

Fergus had to be careful, he could be responsible for making what the Empire might be seen as a mistake.

Spoiler for Research:
Improved Laser Efficiency(Better Capacitors)- 100%  ( LAser weapons are more efficient, which increases the firing effectiveness of a weapon, Increasing ammo count on all laser weapons, or higher damage shots while using the same amount of shots, The capacitors also improve the effectiveness of Laser Cannons, allowing for two shots from a single battery instead of one, and more efficient energy usage when connected to other power sources.)

Beginning to return fleet to original size- 75%

Searching for the 'Arrows' of the Broken Promise- 72%- If You can't tell from how long this has been in research, this excrement is powerful.

Adding Additional Length and Armor to all Battleships- 45%
-----------------------------------------------------
Church
Developing Warp tech- 100% Warp tech, Effects all New Covenant Society from Military to Civilian, Advances include Amplification tech, that increases the power and control of Psycher Powers which is used in communications and Mental attacks as seen with the White Armada, This opens up an entire tech tree for advances in Warp Technology, which will be easier to accomplish with this as a Base.

Warp Rift Defense system- 45% ((Defensive Tech that Rips open Warp Portals, for Sending vessels into the Warp, Can be used on Ramming Targets to cause them to be caught in the Warp and Torn asunder by its energies))

Warp Compact Teleportation- 55%

Warp Crystal Technology- 75%

Plans for building White Armada- Ships Assembled- Refitting with Warp Tech - 90%
"The two other embassies we have are for the Edolas and the Unani."  Alina said.  "Seeing your relations with them we are not expecting that you would want yours by them.  Understanding that we can let you build at a different location within the Capitol."

Leave you nothing left to hold
When you're nothing it's a good time to remind you of one thing
The pursuit begins when this portrayal of life, ends

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: July 02, 2012, 07:26:36 AM »
"My termination code is 047-19.18 and my storage crystal has no ability to connect to the outside world" The AI Paused "Is that enough"

"All of us are wounded in some *coughing* form. Its a **coughing** miracle your here. **wheezing** We were running low on supplies and breathable **coughing** atmosphere is running out."

"Done" said Lieutenant Thomas "But know we'll have to keep you under close observation when we take you with us. Now before we disconnect you, release the Cruiser from your control. I also hope you were genuine about that information" said Lieutenant Thomas.

"Understood sir" said Captain Jonas before waving the Marines to enter the Asgard.
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #3624 on: July 02, 2012, 07:39:56 AM »
"Done" said Lieutenant Thomas "But know we'll have to keep you under close observation when we take you with us. Now before we disconnect you, release the Cruiser from your control. I also hope you were genuine about that information" said Lieutenant Thomas.

"Understood sir" said Captain Jonas before waving the Marines to enter the Asgard.
"I have activated the Tractor Beams controls. I do not have direct access to the beam, you will have to press the button on the console. I had my two robotic beasts do that earlier.". Char responded, pointing to the console. "My purple storage crystal will be inside of the slot in the corner of the console."

The marines entered the Asguard, noticing the many injured soldiers, Captain Stevens looking over them with a large gash on his forehead which was being held together with a basic gauss wrap. "Thank you for *coughing* Coming" he replied, holding his chest due to the pain.