Author Topic: * of the IV : Comedy Edition  (Read 16270 times)

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
* of the IV : Comedy Edition
« on: April 28, 2012, 06:51:44 AM »
This Thread is the Game Thread. To get to the OOC Thread Click Here

Welcome to the "* of the IV", This Informal Game is a game based around the popular * of the IV PbP games where you create an Empire/Kingdom and focus on their every move. During this game, you can expect it to be non-linear with comedic posts around every corner. Try to one-up your aggressors, play out a parallel universe, or maybe even mock your Frienemies in an OOC based environment. In this game, it is perfectly fine to merge Eot-IV and Kot-IV together in your posts. Maybe have some aliens invade that Kingdom known as the Crusader States. In this game there are no rules and anything goes! There is no such thing as being too overpowered!

RULES

1. Have Fun
2. Try to be as unique and funny as possible
3. Try to stay within basic PbP posting guidelines (atleast do a full sentence)
4. Phoenix > Gryphon's
5. Stay within the forum rules

LINKS

Empires of the IV
Kingdoms of the IV

Now, without further ado, LETS BEGIN
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:48:10 AM by killer rin »

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
Re: * of the IV : Comedy Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:20:42 AM »
King Richard the Chickenheart looked around his room in confusion. Something seemed out of place. He went to look out his window. "Odd" he wondered "I do not recall there being two moons...nor those strange wilderbeasts...or those flying things...certainly not those amusingly shaped mountains."

As he looked on, the rest of the Kingdom too woke up and looked in confusion. What strange land was this?
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »
Emir Issa II woke up to the sound of a digital alarm clock singing Tik Tok by Kesha, somehow knowing how to hit the snooze button despite never even seeing an alarm clock before.

He got out of his golden jewel-encrusted bed with a groan, before suddenly realizing what he had just done.

"What in Yarmook is that thing?!" Gilgamesh shouted, springing up from his bed and staring at the digital alarm clock like it was some sort of demonic device

He instantly summoned his golden armor, along with a giant axe, and sliced the digital alarm clock -along with the wooden table that it was on- in half. "Was it some sort of disguised jinni? Or did that whore Ishtar set up a magical prank?" He wondered, pacing around the room

Soon, he noticed that it was night; which was odd, considering he was awake almost the entire night yesterday. Looking outside of the window, he found that there was a gigantic heart-shaped moon in the sky along with big mechanical being flying in the sky with glowing wings.

"I have a feeling I'm not in Derris Kharlan anymore..."
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »
Emir Issa II woke up to the sound of a digital alarm clock singing Tik Tok by Kesha, somehow knowing how to hit the snooze button despite never even seeing an alarm clock before.

He got out of his golden jewel-encrusted bed with a groan, before suddenly realizing what he had just done.

"What in Yarmook is that thing?!" Gilgamesh shouted, springing up from his bed and staring at the digital alarm clock like it was some sort of demonic device

He instantly summoned his golden armor, along with a giant axe, and sliced the digital alarm clock -along with the wooden table that it was on- in half. "Was it some sort of disguised jinni? Or did that whore Ishtar set up a magical prank?" He wondered, pacing around the room

Soon, he noticed that it was night; which was odd, considering he was awake almost the entire night yesterday. Looking outside of the window, he found that there was a gigantic heart-shaped moon in the sky along with big mechanical being flying in the sky with glowing wings.

"I have a feeling I'm not in Derris Kharlan anymore..."

King George XIV woke up from all the ruckus caused by the Emir.

"Wha-!? Who are you!? What are you doing in my Royal Bedchamber!? And why did you destroy this alarm clock!"

King George looked beside him, at the rumpled covers "Were you sleeping in my bed...while I was still in it!?"
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »

"Wha-!? Who are you!? What are you doing in my Royal Bedchamber!? And why did you destroy this alarm clock!"

King George looked beside him, at the rumpled covers "Were you sleeping in my bed...while I was still in it!?"
Suddenly the door to the room opened, and on the other side what looked to be a Real Estate Agent with his head turned towards a young couple "And you see here, this is the Master Bedr.." Turning back to the room to see the two men inside of the bed. "THAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THIS HOUSE!" he yelled before taking out two knives and throwing them at the headboard behind King George and Emir

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 07:06:17 PM »

"You should be happy that an Emir such as myself would even consider sleeping in the same bed as you, mongrel!" Issa said "And that was you who tried to assassinate me with that devilish device?!" The Emir shouted, bringing up his axe

Suddenly the door to the room opened, and on the other side what looked to be a Real Estate Agent with his head turned towards a young couple "And you see here, this is the Master Bedr.." Turning back to the room to see the two men inside of the bed. "THAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THIS HOUSE!" he yelled before taking out two knives and throwing them at the headboard behind King George and Emir
"Why in Babylon does a real estate agent have knives?! Mongrel, let's put our differences aside for now!" The Emir shouted to George, grabbing him and jumping out of the window with him in tow

...From the 5th floor.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:07:56 PM by Ragez »
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We, who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"

Offline wisekill1

• Random penguins are cool!
    • wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 07:14:18 PM »
As they where falling down the to the ground they noticed King Lami the singer from the kingdom of Praof singing in front of a big audience. They fell right in front of him.
Boo!

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 07:26:37 PM »
"You should be happy that an Emir such as myself would even consider sleeping in the same bed as you, mongrel!" Issa said "And that was you who tried to assassinate me with that devilish device?!" The Emir shouted, bringing up his axe
 "Why in Babylon does a real estate agent have knives?! Mongrel, let's put our differences aside for now!" The Emir shouted to George, grabbing him and jumping out of the window with him in tow

...From the 5th floor.

"Mongrel!" shouted King George "How dare you filth!"

They then fell all the way, both yelling, before landing in a pile of hippies, in front of King Lami.

"What the hell man!" one of the bruised hippies yelled.

"By Saint George! Vile hippies! I shall slay you all for your impertinence!" yelled King George, before pulling out his Saber and doing battle with the hippie horde.

King Lami looked upon this scene with curiosity.
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 07:31:58 PM »

They then fell all the way, both yelling, before landing in a pile of hippies, in front of King Lami.

"By Saint George! Vile hippies! I shall slay you all for your impertinence!" yelled King George, before pulling out his Saber and doing battle with the hippie horde.

Looking up, the group noticed the real-estate agent looking at them through the window above shaking there fist before jumping out after them wearing some sort of flying device in his feet "YOUR GOING TO DIE INTRUDERS!"

Offline wisekill1

• wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 07:35:30 PM »

"Finally, reinforcements!" King Lami shouted, they where going to eat me if I stopped singing, but now I will take part in the battle of hippie hill!"

He drew his two-handed sword and charged to the side of King George, "I'll give you a fief if we survive this peasant!"
Boo!

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 07:38:39 PM »

"How dare you 'hippies' pollute my air with your foul hashish-smelling breath! Gates of Babylon!" Issa shouted, pulling out a giant chainsaw/musket/flamethrower/quantum particle gatling laser hybrid from an orange portal and aiming it towards the hippies

"Eat fiery death! Muhashishin!" Issa shouted, firing upon the hippies with his gigantic weapon and destroying the entire building wing that was behind them

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
"Finally, reinforcements!" King Lami shouted, they where going to eat me if I stopped singing, but now I will take part in the battle of hippie hill!"

He drew his two-handed sword and charged to the side of King George, "I'll give you a fief if we survive this peasant!"
"An Emir does not settle for a mere fief, mongrel! I'll take your money, half of your kingdom, and your treasures; I'd ask for your wife, but she's already mine." Issa said with a laugh, firing upon the hippies with glee

Looking up, the group noticed the real-estate agent looking at them through the window above shaking there fist before jumping out after them wearing some sort of flying device in his feet "YOUR GOING TO DIE INTRUDERS!"
"Son of a Khaneeth..."

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 07:44:11 PM »
The real estate agent landed behind them holding what happened to be a gun that shot lasers, pointing it directly at the group. "You just cost me the sale of my life! PREPARE TO DIE!" pulling the trigger

Offline wisekill1

• wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »
"An Emir does not settle for a mere fief, mongrel! I'll take your money, half of your kingdom, and your treasures; I'd ask for your wife, but she's already mine." Issa said with a laugh, firing upon the hippies with glee
"uhh, my wife is dead..." Lami returned to him rather shocked.

He also blocked the lasers with his sword like a jedi.
Boo!

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »

Suddenly a Cyborg Space Dragon appeared, firing antimatter gatlings, nuclear missiles and breathing out plasma at the hippie horde.

"Dragoncus! My faithful steed! I knew you would come to my aid!"

The hippies didn't stand a chance, their bodies making a mountain of which the trio stood upon. Suddenly, the Real Estate Agent came at them with a Battle Axe.

"Did you forget me!? Huh!?"
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 08:06:42 PM »

"Really? The woman labeled 'Lami's wife' back at my harem says otherwise." The Emir said with a laugh, continuing laughing as he chainsawed an armored hippie in half

The real estate agent landed behind them holding what happened to be a gun that shot lasers, pointing it directly at the group. "You just cost me the sale of my life! PREPARE TO DIE!" pulling the trigger
"Your gun may fire lasers, but mine fires quantum lasers!" Issa exclaimed, aiming his massive weapon at the agent, "Eat QCLs real estate mongrel!" He shouted, quantumly firing his quantum gatling laser while wondering what exactly the word 'Quantum' meant and why it made everything so incredibly powerful

Offline wisekill1

• wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »
Suddenly a Cyborg Space Dragon appeared, firing antimatter gatlings, nuclear missiles and breathing out plasma at the hippie horde.

"Dragoncus! My faithful steed! I knew you would come to my aid!"

The hippies didn't stand a chance, their bodies making a mountain of which the trio stood upon. Suddenly, the Real Estate Agent came at them with a Battle Axe.

"Did you forget me!? Huh!?"

"That's your steed?!" Lami yelled over the sound of the quantum gatling laser. "I brought a horse with me!"

"Really? The woman labeled 'Lami's wife' back at my harem says otherwise." The Emir said with a laugh, continuing laughing as he chainsawed an armored hippie in half

I fear you've been betrayed, I killed her myself!"
Boo!

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »
The real Estate agent got hit by the quantum lasers, flying backwards out of the area.

Meanwhile, the battle of the hippies  had just been finishing up, blood spilled everywhere. Just as the group settled, they started to hear sounds in the sky, looking up they saw vast amounts of  flying ships in the sky, with a visible heart shaped moon in the sky

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »
The real Estate agent got hit by the quantum lasers, flying backwards out of the area.

Meanwhile, the battle of the hippies  had just been finishing up, blood spilled everywhere. Just as the group settled, they started to hear sounds in the sky, looking up they saw vast amounts of  flying ships in the sky, with a visible heart shaped moon in the sky

"Come commoners! Climb onto Dragoncus! He will take us to safety!"
I'm back people...

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 08:25:48 PM »

"Verily I say! Advance upon us, mongrels!" Issa shouted, subtitles magically appearing beneath him that said 'Come at me bro!'

"Come commoners! Climb onto Dragoncus! He will take us to safety!"
"But that mongrel is filthy! And it smells of dung!"

Offline wisekill1

• wisekill1
    • wisekill1
    • wisseify
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 08:28:49 PM »
"Verily I say! Advance upon us, mongrels!" Issa shouted, subtitles magically appearing beneath him that said 'Come at me bro!'

"Aye, well said peasant! The ruler of the glorious kingdom of Praof will flie for nothing!"

"I say this, Come at US bro!"
Boo!

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 08:37:27 PM »

"How dare you say such things of Dragoncus! He is a shining example of cleanliness! That smell of dung is simply hippie blood!"
I'm back people...

Offline killer rin

• Administrator
  • Unanian Innovation!
    • killerrin
    • Killerrin
    • killer rin
    • killerrin
    • View Profile
    • Killerrin Studios
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »
The three waited 5 mintues, but sadly the flying ships didn't come any closer, but stay at the same distance, peacefully flying ahead

"The hell you doing?" A blueskinned alien with a wierd symbol on the back of his hand, wearing a hawaiian shirt replied

Offline Ragez

• Sky King of Edolas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 08:43:38 PM »
The three waited 5 mintues, but sadly the flying ships didn't come any closer, but stay at the same distance, peacefully flying ahead

"The hell you doing?" A blueskinned alien with a wierd symbol on the back of his hand, wearing a hawaiian shirt replied
"It's a jinni! Take cover mongrels!" Issa shouted, blowing the alien's left hand off with his musket

Offline Grif101

• Monarchist Canuck
    • PostalGRIFF101
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 12:31:08 AM »
"It's a jinni! Take cover mongrels!" Issa shouted, blowing the alien's left hand off with his musket

Dragoncus then stirred, before eating the strange alien whole.

"Dragoncus! No! Spit that creature out! You don't know where it's been, or if it's even healthy for you!"
I'm back people...